Author Topic: 'Three's Company' star cited for drunken driving  (Read 849 times)

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
'Three's Company' star cited for drunken driving
« on: July 06, 2009, 10:52:26 PM »
'Three's Company' star cited for drunken driving.

Google/AP
Yahoo!
Verizon

An actress who starred on the hit television series "Three's Company" has been arrested in Southern California and cited for drunken driving. Police say Joyce DeWitt, who played the character Janet Wood on the popular show, was pulled over Saturday afternoon after she drove past a barricade near a park in El Segundo.

Sgt. Danny Kim says an officer arrested the 60-year-old DeWitt after he observed signs she had been drinking and gave her field sobriety tests.

Kim says DeWitt was booked at the Police Department, cited and released on her own recognizance.

A telephone listing for DeWitt was not immediately available.

Sad story. This is what happens to most of these people when the business no longer has any use for them.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: 'Three's Company' star cited for drunken driving
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2009, 05:57:14 AM »
'Three's Company' star cited for drunken driving.

Google/AP
Yahoo!
Verizon

Sad story. This is what happens to most of these people when the business no longer has any use for them.

Give me a breaK, ...she's 60 years old and without makeup.

There are a slate of young prominent stars who get cited for DUI, ...as well as a ton of ordinary people who are foolish enough to drink and drive. The only difference is their arrests and citations don't make it across newswires
w

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2009, 07:29:04 PM »
You're a moron.

But I'm sure you already knew that.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2009, 10:07:48 PM »
I always though the brunette (her) was the hotter one. Because she was petite, spunky, and wore those cute lil shorts.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2009, 10:23:31 PM »
"Tons of people" aren't public figures, so of course the arrests don't make the news.