Author Topic: sick yesterday from just 3 buiscuits 2 hashbrowns and 1 frenchfrie+ offtopic  (Read 1579 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
when i was younger i could eat piles and piles of food. now when i eat true man portions i just get sick feeling and sleepy. i could not recover  :'(

on a sidenote i need some advice to what girl to have a relationship with

one is an 18 year old virgin who im probably gonna see saturday and loves to talk it up on the phone is real sassy and has this really hot voice but really likes and enjoys the falcon

the other is 20 and i dont think shes a virgin but wishes to know the falcon also, the thing is it would be pure hell talkin it up to both these chicks on a daily basis because the convos last a long time they are both hot in there own young ass ways . i havent calld this one yet, she shot me her number the other day
A

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
"crab shack"............is that some kind of omen?
No doubt about it...

io856

obviously the blonde one

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
obviously the blonde one

well the brunette one is also a blonde
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
i cant decide between the two, i can have either one but not both, cause these two types of chicks are the kind to call everyday and keep tabs, whats gay is they kinda both started hollarin at me at the same time and gave me there numbers at the same time  >:( so its not like i can 'play' them, im gonna have to settle for one of these tight asses

oh yeah back on topic, im no longer eating fucking buiscuits, yesterday was hell felt like dieing and puking
A

lvtolft

• Getbig III
At this time in your life, I say juggle both.  You have the time and energy to do so.  If they ever find out, who cares, plenty more out there.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
At this time in your life, I say juggle both.  You have the time and energy to do so.  If they ever find out, who cares, plenty more out there.

considering how easy it is for me to make a girl attached to me by always somewhat appealing to there emotions and the funny in conversations=sure way to attain a girl

the thing is while im laying down or relaxing ill talk on the phone a long ass time but dont know if i could juggle two, i may attempt at first though. i just hate how i connected with them both at nearly the sametime using my tactics of the normal funny but the new emotional tactics, because girls are really just looking for one dude, and can tell if they are hesistant in a relationship and will leave quickly if you are hesitant

my 'game' used to be how funny i was and how good looking i was but that doesnt work on chicks like it used to. when i get them to think i am looking for love *wich i am* it certainly draws them closer

and im really curious to how there vaginas taste
A

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Johnny the first pic girl looks to be a Carrboro type that is only one step away from doing that inverted peace sign....

Second girl looks like a Hillsborough type who wants to go to school at UNC...

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Johnny the first pic girl looks to be a Carrboro type that is only one step away from doing that inverted peace sign....

Second girl looks like a Hillsborough type who wants to go to school at UNC...

hahah the first one is by elon the second is by chapel hill but in PA right now moving back ;)

that first one sounds so fucking cute, her voice is all high pitch sassy and kinda horse sounding like she probably screams alot like young hot teens who get wasted and are loud
A

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
hahah the first one is by elon the second is by chapel hill but in PA right now moving back ;)

that first one sounds so fucking cute, her voice is all high pitch sassy and kinda horse sounding like she probably screams alot like young hot teens who get wasted and are loud

Hey I did pretty good.   :D

Elon is a good school too.  Private and costly. Had a friend who played baseball there back in the day.

They both look like fun, so you really can't go wrong.  Plus, you are the Falconian, so it's always a good day!  8)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Hey I did pretty good.   :D

Elon is a good school too.  Private and costly. Had a friend who played baseball there back in the day.

They both look like fun, so you really can't go wrong.  Plus, you are the Falconian, so it's always a good day!  8)

i think she wants to go to school but isnt right now. im at a stage in my life where i could support them fully without them really having to work and have one of them live with me and help me in my real estate buisness. i think im gonna quit bodybuilding and just stay lean, i cant seem to eat alot of food anymore all it does is make me sick and sleepy  :-\  but this will put me more in touch with the feminine i suppose. so many years of bodybuilding only to be bored with it and realizing its basically alot of excessive shitting and lifting , i think its time for me to be just one of those "luvvy dubby" type guys who is with his woman all the time
A

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
damn is everyone on this board from NC??

hell yea :D

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
damn is everyone on this board from NC??

hell yea :D

Just the fucked up ones
No Worries 4 me

lax

• Getbig IV
Just the fucked up ones

just the inbred ones

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
AFTER a fine and exhausting day of painting,spackling,falconny needs a fine ass hoe to clean him up.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
just the inbred ones

guess everyone is a runner up at a Ford modeling convention up in Secaucus, 2.3 miles off the jersey turnpike

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
when i was younger i could eat piles and piles of food. now when i eat true man portions i just get sick feeling and sleepy. i could not recover  :'(

on a sidenote i need some advice to what girl to have a relationship with

one is an 18 year old virgin who im probably gonna see saturday and loves to talk it up on the phone is real sassy and has this really hot voice but really likes and enjoys the falcon

the other is 20 and i dont think shes a virgin but wishes to know the falcon also, the thing is it would be pure hell talkin it up to both these chicks on a daily basis because the convos last a long time they are both hot in there own young ass ways . i havent calld this one yet, she shot me her number the other day

Are you ruling out a relationship with the little boy on the right in the 1st pic so?

nicky.smth

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Hugo Chavez looks like hugo chavez
I think the falcon can handle both, that is if he stays away from the paint thinner

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Are you ruling out a relationship with the little boy on the right in the 1st pic so?
;D

uberman09

• Getbig IV
judging which one you could choose based only on looks+ first possible mistake.

Choose the one that's the most sincere and tell both what you want to do with her and seeask/ if they agree from the very very begining of the relationship.
It obviously requires you to have a plan about what you want to do with them.

Again, do not make the mistake to choose mainly based on looks.

To be honnest, you're still too insecure and influenced by society to make any of these relationships last long, but if you pick the smartest/most sincere one you will be able to overcome any difficulties with her, even your own insecurities.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
judging which one you could choose based only on looks+ first possible mistake.

Choose the one that's the most sincere and tell both what you want to do with her and seeask/ if they agree from the very very begining of the relationship.
It obviously requires you to have a plan about what you want to do with them.

Again, do not make the mistake to choose mainly based on looks.

To be honnest, you're still too insecure and influenced by society to make any of these relationships last long, but if you pick the smartest/most sincere one you will be able to overcome any difficulties with her, even your own insecurities.

When did Dr. Phil start posting on getbig?

Rampage

• Getbig IV
Be flippant about it

The more a person tries to hide , the more there is to be suspicious about

Make it knoooown that you are seeing both of them.and when they ask `heyyy , whats up with that?` , you laugh it off and make it as if its nothing and verry normal.All participants in a `courting` know its ultimately about sex

Listen they , both dont mean squat to you now& cant be hectic with you emotionally about it , but once they do become close and you try to pull this shit off , it wont work.Do it now while they still in the feeling out process and are not attached to you.THIS IS CALLED BEING AN ABSOLUTE BASTARD , and females inherently love that shit and love being told what to do and just sit back and enjoy the ride without doing anything It might turn into a competition

I tell you its something all guys HAVE TO experience in life : while you with you potential gf nr 1, have the other chick come over.Start telling the 1 how pretty she is and just compliment her and just start making out infront of gf1.The both will join in and... voila.

Its the ultimate power trip for a man to be just flippant and in your face open about how he is going to fuck the both

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Be flippant about it

The more a person tries to hide , the more there is to be suspicious about

Make it knoooown that you are seeing both of them.and when they ask `heyyy , whats up with that?` , you laugh it off and make it as if its nothing and verry normal.All participants in a `courting` know its ultimately about sex

Listen they , both dont mean squat to you now& cant be hectic with you emotionally about it , but once they do become close and you try to pull this shit off , it wont work.Do it now while they still in the feeling out process and are not attached to you.THIS IS CALLED BEING AN ABSOLUTE BASTARD , and females inherently love that shit and love being told what to do and just sit back and enjoy the ride without doing anything It might turn into a competition

I tell you its something all guys HAVE TO experience in life : while you with you potential gf nr 1, have the other chick come over.Start telling the 1 how pretty she is and just compliment her and just start making out infront of gf1.The both will join in and... voila.

Its the ultimate power trip for a man to be just flippant and in your face open about how he is going to fuck the both

this sounds like a failurcon orgy ceremony with mystical chanting to brainwash hoes into heightend sexual instincts
A

Rampage

• Getbig IV
the female mind is a conundrum , who few have figured out..........thats why females are still with broke jobless bastards