Author Topic: Swampi the Cocksmith  (Read 5824 times)

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Swampi the Cocksmith
« on: July 07, 2009, 12:07:10 PM »
whoever came up with that I would like to applaud you,... I fell off my chair laughing

lax

• Getbig IV
Re: Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2009, 12:07:54 PM »
whoever came up with that I would like to applaud you,... I fell off my chair laughing

I can see maybe laughing a bit
but falling off a chair

were you drunk?

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2009, 12:07:56 PM »
where have you been man?

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2009, 12:13:11 PM »
i gave him the name ''swampi the cocksmith'', he is one of the biggest morons in the world, he is never off gear yet still claims he only uses amino's and glutamine ::) ::) ::) banned for life by the IFBB/ABBF for failing drug tests 3 times yet when this is mentioned he buries his empty head up is well stretched out asshole ::) ::) complete moron!
Thunderdome approved

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2009, 12:15:21 PM »
I can see maybe laughing a bit
but falling off a chair

were you drunk?

no I broke my computer chair last night leaning back--I fall off probably 10 times a day

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2009, 12:33:44 PM »
where have you been man?

I tried employment, its not my forte,...but this is

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2009, 12:35:25 PM »
i gave him the name ''swampi the cocksmith'', he is one of the biggest morons in the world, he is never off gear yet still claims he only uses amino's and glutamine ::) ::) ::) banned for life by the IFBB/ABBF for failing drug tests 3 times yet when this is mentioned he buries his empty head up is well stretched out asshole ::) ::) complete moron!

cmon. this may be somewhat of a stretch but can't you be the least bit responsible?

He didn't fail any drug test by the IFBB. He competed or guest posed in another federation.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2009, 12:37:02 PM »
cmon. this may be somewhat of a stretch but can't you be the least bit responsible?

He didn't fail any drug test by the IFBB. He competed or guest posed in another federation.

look again sparky

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2009, 02:01:47 PM »
no I broke my computer chair last night leaning back--I fall off probably 10 times a day

So you fall off your chair 10 times a day and yet you keep getting back on and finally it broke.  Honestly, who is the real moron? ???
No Worries 4 me

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2009, 02:11:46 PM »

he failed the drug test at the Asian Championships 3 times and was banned for life, if you ask him he will lie or skirt the issue ::) ::) anyone who believes his lies is a moron like him ::)
Thunderdome approved

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2009, 02:25:34 PM »
loll what was his real name again? i cant say.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2009, 02:55:28 PM »
Swampi the Cocksmith!

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!
HAHA, RON.....

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2009, 03:38:14 PM »
Bodybuilding Pro.com

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2009, 03:39:39 PM »
he failed the drug test at the Asian Championships 3 times and was banned for life, if you ask him he will lie or skirt the issue ::) ::) anyone who believes his lies is a moron like him ::)
Big deal.  If the IFBB actually held up their rules and drug tested, Ronnie Coleman would have tested positive along with 100% of the other guys on stage.  And if you don't believe that then you are too are a moron. 
No Worries 4 me

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2009, 03:50:25 PM »

hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  quote of the year right there ;D

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2009, 03:52:34 PM »
So you fall off your chair 10 times a day and yet you keep getting back on and finally it broke.  Honestly, who is the real moron? ???

apparently you are for believing I fall off my chair 10 times a day is a true statement---In the words of the great Pandaemonium, "I was being facetious"

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2009, 04:02:18 PM »
apparently you are for believing I fall off my chair 10 times a day is a true statement---In the words of the great Pandaemonium, "I was being facetious"

so was i ;D
No Worries 4 me

turnerg31

• Getbig III
  • Take that Bitches!
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2009, 11:49:16 PM »
Man, I sit around and listen to all you guys bash Sami and laugh and joke about "Sami the Cocksmith" and it only brings on thing to my mind, "Who is the real Cocksmith?"  It looks to me like you guys are riding Sami' s Cock like it's going out of style. Give it a rest.

Pat

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2009, 11:50:26 PM »
Yes, swampi the cocksmith always makes me chuckle.....
No doubt about it...

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2009, 11:58:30 PM »

Are you suggesting the definition of Insanity is "Doing the same thing over and over but expecting different results?

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2009, 12:39:03 AM »
Big deal.  If the IFBB actually held up their rules and drug tested, Ronnie Coleman would have tested positive along with 100% of the other guys on stage.  And if you don't believe that then you are too are a moron. 

not the point, IFBB Pro League does not test for drugs, IFBB Amateur does, of course everyone in the amateur league uses drugs, the thing is you use certain types/ester etc and know the detection times.
Swampi the cocksmith lacks the intellect to do this, because its random testing he only got caught 3 times which means life time ban from IFBB, if he had been tested at every Asian championship he competed in he would have tested positive every time. whatever we think of the IFBB amateur leagues drug rules it is there and if you are an amateur like swampi you will have to a, abide by it or b, know your way round it. swampi did neither.
Thunderdome approved

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2009, 12:42:04 AM »
Man, I sit around and listen to all you guys bash Sami and laugh and joke about "Sami the Cocksmith" and it only brings on thing to my mind, "Who is the real Cocksmith?"  It looks to me like you guys are riding Sami' s Cock like it's going out of style. Give it a rest.

Pat

Pat with all due respect this is a gossip and opinions board, if swampi the cocksmith wants only what he wants to hear he can go to the positive board.
Thunderdome approved

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2009, 12:49:14 AM »

Pat

Sounds like you want to Slappy a Blackstick.

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2009, 01:09:07 AM »

;D

hope you're alright

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V