Author Topic: Wow TRE U DA MAN!  (Read 4203 times)

spinnis

Wow TRE U DA MAN!
« on: July 08, 2009, 06:15:44 AM »
http://www.nothingtoxic.com/media/1247013212/Lone_Black_Guy_Violently_Attacked_by_3_White_Supremicists

3 white people against One black.

I actually give props to the black dude, he should have ran but he didn't.
And the white dudes didnt stand a chance lol.

they are not in team aryan though.

spinnis

Re: Wow TRE U DA MAN!
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2009, 06:21:19 AM »
pretty pathetic 3 dudes can get One dude down.

Lets give those 3 guys to the asian race.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2009, 06:22:46 AM »

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2009, 06:23:49 AM »
whites are so pussy these days
turks beat up germans on a daily basis here allthough germans could be much tougher but they are cowards

for example there is a 170cm turk and he beats up a 2m german,wtf? be a man and punch back you white coward

spinnis

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2009, 06:25:38 AM »
turks beat up germans on a daily basis here allthough germans could be much tougher but they are cowards

for example there is a 170cm turk and he beats up a 2m german,wtf? be a man and punch back you white coward

I once kocked out a 2m dude with one hit  ;D fell like a damn tree.

He was a brat though, and hardly a though guy lol.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2009, 06:51:18 AM »
Polish are the hardest bastards ive ever fought
Irish,contrary to popular belief are soft and love to run to the polics

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2009, 06:54:18 AM »

maybe Germans and Turks could try being friends?

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2009, 06:54:41 AM »
Shit video, he isnt the turkish Rocky thats for sure.
[/youtube]

spinnis

« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2009, 07:06:33 AM »

Polish and russians are hard ass people.

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2009, 07:14:20 AM »
alot of white men are emasculated these days that is true..........but it also has to do with being able to control themselves, which blacks cannot................wh ite people know that blacks really only know how to fights with guns and knives.............so even a tough white guy has to ask himself, "is putting a whoppin' on this skinny little negro worth the month i have to spend watching my back so i dont get shot or carved up"

me personally, i consider myself able to fight, tougher then some, not tougher than others............i am not the kind of guy who is scared of black people........on the contrary, i fight better against blacks due to my distain for most of them, the gangster types........and because there is this pretense in society now that blacks are the alpha-males.........not compared to me they arent........so i could summopn up more hate and fight them harder, because i feel like i am, in a way, fighting for my race...............that beign said..........once weapons are mentioned by them, thats a deal breker...............i am not willing to take any fight to that extent, because i am smart and have self contrl, and can see the consequences of actions...............bl acks cannot, they do not stop to think that drawing that gun, cause someone called you a name, means you will be in prison for the next 25 years............they just do not have the foresight.

i will fight most any black in a fair fight, but once they start talking that gun shit.........that is the point where i run away like a little girl...........i refuse to have my wonderful life end early cause i got shot by some spook who was not man enough to take a good ole' fashioned beating........what scares me even more, one of my true fears in life, is being in a wheel chair, i know a guy who got shot and severed his spine and is now in a wheel chair.............it is one of those things that really freaks me out, i have nightmares about it sometimes..............w ow, i really rambled on, sorry for boring whomever reads this. ;) ;)

spinnis

« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2009, 07:16:44 AM »
i will fight most any black in a fair fight, but once they start talking that gun shit.........that is the point where i run away like a little girl...........i refuse to have my wonderful life end early cause i got shot by some spook who was not man enough to take a good ole' fashioned beating........what scares me even more, one of my true fears in life, is being in a wheel chair, i know a guy who got shot and severed his spine and is now in a wheel chair.............it is one of those things that really freaks me out, i have nightmares about it sometimes..............w ow, i really rambled on, sorry for boring whomever reads this. ;) ;)

The only thing that scares my in a fight it, Not getting my ass kicked or anything.

Its If someone knocks me out, that they wont stop, like stomp on my head until I die or something...

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2009, 07:23:59 AM »
maybe people can resolve their problems with words?

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2009, 07:29:59 AM »
The only thing that scares my in a fight it, Not getting my ass kicked or anything.

Its If someone knocks me out, that they wont stop, like stomp on my head until I die or something...

yea fighting can be a real ugly thing, 90% of the time you go away with a bruised ego or a shiner........but shit can happen, wrong kind of punch, or if someone uses a blackjack or some other heavy thing and hits you over the head, people can really get hurt........

true story........in high school, i went to a real blue coller, grimey white highschool...........whe re im from during basketball games, the boys from our school who went to watch the game, would often end up fighting kids that showed up to cheer for the oposing team............sometime s we won because of numbers (when we were the home team), and some times we lost (often whe nwe were the visitors)..............one night we went out at half time of the requisite brawl with the kids from the other school............

my buddy was kind of squating behing a car, hopign to get the drop on a few of them........so as they approach, he takes a crowhop and smashes this kid right in the fasce........he hit him so hard his eye actually fell out of its socket.........so it was like hanging by the nerve on his cheek, it was the most disgusting thing i have ever witnessed............his friends then maced us, so we were blind and couldnt breath, and they kicked the holy hell out of us................my friend who hit the kid ended up getting sued byt the other kids parents of course, he had to pay tens of thousands of dollars to the kids family for surgery and punitive damages.

that was the end of fighting for fun.......of course i learned alot since then, and have come to hate fighting, but that jsut goes to show you how an innocent brawl, could get fucked up fast.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2009, 07:37:51 AM »

Good for him for trying to hold his own against three dude - not a real fair fight but he was doing alright till he hit the ground.

If you read the article there's one part that I'm a bit confused about

The Mounties are falling short of calling it a hate crime, but do say it has racial overtones.

three white supremecists yelling racial slurs at him then taking him on  - how is that not a hate crime?

spinnis

« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2009, 08:15:16 AM »
Good for him for trying to hold his own against three dude - not a real fair fight but he was doing alright till he hit the ground.

If you read the article there's one part that I'm a bit confused about

The Mounties are falling short of calling it a hate crime, but do say it has racial overtones.

three white supremecists yelling racial slurs at him then taking him on  - how is that not a hate crime?

maby he cut them off in traffic?  ;D

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2009, 08:27:37 AM »
i personally hate fighting
i'm always polite to other people but you can't always protect yourself from these monkeys

spinnis

« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2009, 08:30:46 AM »
i personally hate fighting
i'm always polite to other people but you can't always protect yourself from these monkeys

the best feeling in the WORLD is so hit someone you really really hate, and if you knock him out thats even better.

Better feeling then sex

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2009, 08:36:16 AM »
the best feeling in the WORLD is so hit someone you really really hate, and if you knock him out thats even better.

Better feeling then sex
how you do it man?you live with hobbits?i mean 99% of the people are way taller than you
you sure you don't live in middleearth?

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2009, 10:09:21 AM »

Better feeling then sex

helping someone in need feels pretty good

spinnis

« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2009, 11:07:04 AM »
how you do it man?you live with hobbits?i mean 99% of the people are way taller than you
you sure you don't live in middleearth?

never been in a fight with someone as short as me lol.

Feels ever better knocking out someone thats taller then you  ;D

Not saying im a badass, but I thought everyone has been in a couple of fights.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2009, 11:12:29 AM »
Those are just 3 skinny mutts. 

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2009, 01:48:59 PM »

Poles and lithuanians are hard as fuck

Mostwhite people are pussies - its the small not cocky but confident bastards i am aware of. You cant spota boxer by his appearance.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2009, 01:50:37 PM »
Poles and lithuanians are hard as fuck

Mostwhite people are pussies - its the small not cocky but confident bastards i am aware of. You cant spota boxer by his appearance.

You=brutal smasher of skulls... 8)
I hate the State.

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2009, 01:52:08 PM »
helping someone in need feels pretty good

exactly best thing ever

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2009, 02:51:26 PM »
You=brutal smasher of skulls... 8)

LOL

maybe i am a dick but i would love to smash the fucking girl ion of those guys - after the slap i woulda realised these guys were bitches