Author Topic: Joahnnay Falcon's sponsored trip to California/Olympia Weekend - Falcan's Fund.  (Read 4723 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Dave Ramsey - Financial Peace.

Very common sense talk - I like him. He is based here in Nashville

many of these obama supporters without knowing the issues lack this common sense

i know i lacked and still lack alot of political common sense but am learning at a rapid pace through the shows
A

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
many of these obama supporters without knowing the issues lack this common sense

i know i lacked and still lack alot of political common sense but am learning at a rapid pace through the shows
You're preparing though.

Annoy A Liberal: Work Hard & Be Happy
U

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
You're preparing though.

Annoy A Liberal: Work Hard & Be Happy

yeah i agree with that, i could work even harder and build up my real estate corporation but no incentive at this point.. life is great and "better than i deserve"
A

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
I'm looking for donations to fund Falkan's journey to the West.

Any suggestions?

why are you asking for donations, you're so wealthy you feel guilty, this is a perfect opportunity to assist a less fortunate soul

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
i listen to:

dennis miller
michael medved
michael savage - if i'm at work late enough.
Deep Tissue Massage

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
why are you asking for donations, you're so wealthy you feel guilty, this is a perfect opportunity to assist a less fortunate soul

shut up for now is a time of unity

assist yourself
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
i listen to:

dennis miller
michael medved
michael savage - if i'm at work late enough.

are these guys on 680 or 620 or on tv?

i dont own a tv i just keep it locked on 680
A

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
shut up for now is a time of unity

assist yourself

ive consistently supported your right to post and defended you many times on here, dont know wny you have me pegged as a hater.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
are these guys on 680 or 620 or on tv?

i dont own a tv i just keep it locked on 680

they're on am radio.  you can look up your local station and times here.

http://www.dennismillerradio.com/
http://michaelmedved.townhall.com/
http://michaelsavage.wnd.com/
Deep Tissue Massage

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
ive consistently supported your right to post and defended you many times on here, dont know wny you have me pegged as a hater.

i am sorry

how do you like me now

you dont have to defend me, but defend what i say because 9 times out of 10 im right so carry on and do the right thing, no need to waste your time starting a fight with alex

from here on out we need to all band together and stop fucking with each other and progress out of it into something better we can all appreciate and be proud of
A

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
haha i wasnt starting a fight with alex23. i want no part of that ;D

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
ILL SEE U AT THE OLYMPIA FALCON :o :o :o
w

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
ILL SEE U AT THE OLYMPIA FALCON :o :o :o

i wont be appearing in human form but i will appear in your hearts and in the sky.

If i were to chill with you guys at the olympia i would be overly greatful and want to hang out with you guys all day and all night for i do not have any true male friends in real life only my random selection of ghetto brothers from NC of whom i play basketball with who are the only warriors besides those on getbig whom i have gotten along with.

i think if i were to ever meet getbiggers, it would surley be a treat and i could never leave without lending out my best influences and deep conversations with you brothers.
A

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
i wont be appearing in human form but i will appear in your hearts and in the sky.

If i were to chill with you guys at the olympia i would be overly greatful and want to hang out with you guys all day and all night for i do not have any true male friends in real life only my random selection of ghetto brothers from NC of whom i play basketball with who are the only warriors besides those on getbig whom i have gotten along with.

i think if i were to ever meet getbiggers, it would surley be a treat and i could never leave without lending out my best influences and deep conversations with you brothers.
JF is a man with a big heart and a loving soul  8)

Army of One

• Getbig V
A bunch of guys on a majority male forum hooking up to go look at oiled up men in thongs....

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
A bunch of guys on a majority male forum hooking up to go look at oiled up men in thongs....
DB Are you saying Alex is a lil to friendly with other male GBs?  ;D

The Master

• Getbig V
DB Are you saying Alex is a lil to friendly with other male GBs?  ;D

ROFL ;D