Author Topic: Joahnnay Falcon's sponsored trip to California/Olympia Weekend - Falcan's Fund.  (Read 4733 times)

Alex23

I was talking with McJeff earlier, planning our yearly trip to Olympia 2009.... we fell that the Failcan needs a vacation from the paint & thinner fumes...

Obviously, he is still young and not as finanically resourceful (for now) as some of us.

I'm looking for donations to fund Falkan's journey to the West.

Any suggestions?

Method101

• Getbig V
Re: Joahnnay Falcon's sponsored trip to California/Olympia Weekend.
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2009, 02:55:44 PM »
Johhny cannot take time away from his profession as an interior decorater(construction worker)

Alex23

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2009, 02:59:59 PM »
Johhny cannot take time away from his profession as an interior decorater(construction worker)

Yes he Fal-can.

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2009, 03:10:03 PM »
he Fal-Can do anything
Air Falcon

Alex23

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2009, 03:11:55 PM »
Anyone want to contribute to the FalCan's Fund?

Bodybuilding Related

• Getbig IV
  • We Are All Blessed To Be Here
If we invite the fail-can, he will come. 

Alex23

If we invite the fail-can, he will come. 

He better. Hotel is on me.

Failkkkan --> start looking for cheap airfare.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
this thought is truly appreciated, i do not deserve anything , you guys are great, alot of you have changed for the better, so have i, the glory is all in you/yall now :)   this would feel a bit too extra for me as for i do not feel worthy of the gratitude

if we can some how set up a fund to help the youth of america instead perhaps the only thing i can think of to actually help is to create a private school for children where the kids will learn job skills/task and trade's that they can make money and benefit society with and go into the workforce and or have aquired the skills at an early age never before scene in america

whatever the most demanding professions will be the class with a professor. just brainstorming

never give the falcon anything
the falcon can never accept anything

too much guilty pleasure

this thread has made me feel really good

ive been listening to rush limbaugh lately and wouldnt mind meeting him now he actually has ALOT of great points and is suggest EVERYONE LISTEN TO 680AM to make your OWN informed judgement so ill leave it at that. i I want to run for president 2012 and change all the schools completley for the better , with children who are fully skilled in the top 20 professions by age 10. Mind you kids age 10 now are way more advanced and faster thinkers then we were ten anyways FAILCON 2012 support that

starting now we have to focus on the benefit of the country
A

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
if ron put ads on the site with cpm and clicks getdumb would have enough to send several members to the O.  i'll pass.  01 was enough for me.
Oh...Monica!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
if ron put ads on the site with cpm and clicks getdumb would have enough to send several members to the O.  i'll pass.  01 was enough for me.

no offense but who are you and what do you stand for?
A

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
I'll spring for a Linclon Blvd hooker, and an 8-ball, but I want a share of both.
a

Alex23

this thought is truly appreciated, i do not deserve anything , you guys are great, alot of you have changed for the better, so have i, the glory is all in you/yall now :)   this would feel a bit too extra for me as for i do not feel worthy of the gratitude

if we can some how set up a fund to help the youth of america instead perhaps the only thing i can think of to actually help is to create a private school for children where the kids will learn job skills/task and trade's that they can make money and benefit society with and go into the workforce and or have aquired the skills at an early age never before scene in america

whatever the most demanding professions will be the class with a professor. just brainstorming

never give the falcon anything
the falcon can never accept anything

too much guilty pleasure

this thread has made me feel really good

ive been listening to rush limbaugh lately and wouldnt mind meeting him now he actually has ALOT of great points and is suggest EVERYONE LISTEN TO 680AM to make your OWN informed judgement so ill leave it at that. i I want to run for president 2012 and change all the schools completley for the better , with children who are fully skilled in the top 20 professions by age 10. Mind you kids age 10 now are way more advanced and faster thinkers then we were ten anyways FAILCON 2012 support that

starting now we have to focus on the benefit of the country

Spot on as usually brother.

2012 FALKAN TO DC & BEYOND.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Spot on as usually brother.

2012 FALKAN TO DC & BEYOND.

thanks weegar falcon

do you listen to AM 680 radio?

very good money making/economy discussions bro, really has opend up my mind to bullshit agendas of the liberals, personally i dont like categorizing people at libs are republicans but the truth is interesting to know

during the day they had some english dude on there mentioning "weegars" i thought this dude must read get big lol he pronounced it exactly like its spelled  ;D
A

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
im listening to your mom right now on the phone.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
im listening to your mom right now on the phone.

great now listen to 680 am you will learn some excellent financial tips playa and realize the obama agenda is TRULEY based on fallicies with his stimulus package and cap and trade. maybe you like obama since he trys to appeal to countries with horrible leaders that opress his people wich dont give them freedom like the great USA....how lucky we are in this country. time to get our facts straight and do the research

ill say it here first too

OBAMA WILL LEAGALIZE WEED IN 2012 HE IS NOT GOING TO GIVE AWAY ALL OF HIS GOODIES DURING THIS CAMPAIN HE HAS NO MOTIVE TOO HES ALREADY ELECTED, THIS WILL BE A SUREFIRE WAY OF HIM PROBABLY GETTING RE ELECTED EVEN WHEN OUR ECONOMY WILL BE EVEN SHITTIER BY THAT TIME
A

jack_ftype

• Getbig II
  • Sans Peur

Marty Champions

• Getbig V

well mainly 680am is a place to learn laws n such very informative. you hear about fucked up laws being passed and great laws ideas being shotdown at congress...
A

Alex23

thanks weegar falcon
do you listen to AM 680 radio?
very good money making/economy discussions bro, really has opend up my mind to bullshit agendas of the liberals, personally i dont like categorizing people at libs are republicans but the truth is interesting to know
during the day they had some english dude on there mentioning "weegars" i thought this dude must read get big lol he pronounced it exactly like its spelled  ;D

Almost every day.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Almost every day.

only the wise listen to that show

this goes for everyone out there

A

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
only the wise listen to that show

this goes for everyone out there

JF - we need more info. AM radio in the day time is very regional. Is this host broadcast nationally?
U

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
I'll spring for a Linclon Blvd hooker, and an 8-ball, but I want a share of both.
Paypal invoice!? Javits Center!?  8)

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
i wouldn't pay too much attention to limbaugh.  he's on the extreme, kinda like the obama of the right  ;D
Deep Tissue Massage

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
JF - we need more info. AM radio in the day time is very regional. Is this host broadcast nationally?

i think it is even world wide? they have a bunch of different hosts throughout the day, some guy named 'ramsey' comes to mind. alot of info on there and legal help that could save you bundles. i kick myself  for being hypnotised to rock  music for years on the radio when i couldve learned how to lead a more intellegently financial life

try cutting it on now, they have callers who ask all types of questions very interesting. its like the getbig of politics, they do some justified bashing too  ;D
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
i wouldn't pay too much attention to limbaugh.  he's on the extreme, kinda like the obama of the right  ;D

i had the same similiar miss preconception aswell my brother

give it a listen open your mind. they are looking out for us, meaning those that want to make informed decisions and better our lives and others

this show isnt for people who dont like truth

this show isnt for people who get there feelings hurt by a station that is mostly right winged

remember you can never know the truth until you hear both sides

remember obama is more of an image of truth ( along with other liberals who paint up the image of being trendy so therefore you must be obama or not fit in well socially) but doesnt deliver

republicans are fat and goofy but actually deleiver alot of truth on there
A

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
i think it is even world wide? they have a bunch of different hosts throughout the day, some guy named 'ramsey' comes to mind. alot of info on there and legal help that could save you bundles. i kick myself  for being hypnotised to rock  music for years on the radio when i couldve learned how to lead a more intellegently financial life

try cutting it on now, they have callers who ask all types of questions very interesting. its like the getbig of politics, they do some justified bashing too  ;D
Dave Ramsey - Financial Peace.

Very common sense talk - I like him. He is based here in Nashville
U