Author Topic: 3 mins....i ask for THREE FUCKING MINS  (Read 12807 times)

The Master

• Getbig V
Re: 3 mins....i ask for THREE FUCKING MINS
« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2009, 06:08:56 AM »
i said monday fucker....remember i am sick....sunday i go to watch def lepoard ;D....monday i start

Debussey thought you would like to get a head start despite the sickness >:(

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #26 on: July 09, 2009, 06:11:02 AM »
Debussey thought you would like to get a head start despite the sickness >:(

nah that never works....u got to stick to the time line like it means your life....or it wont work...
i have my superstitions...

convenient ones in this case...but every facking bit real to me >:(
carpe` vaginum!

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #27 on: July 09, 2009, 06:11:50 AM »
ok now watch this one...a slower but better video...mostly about the sts mission and the tether incident and UFOs that r only visible in the UV on NASA own facking cameras....btw NASA = Never A Straight Answer ;)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1485155465058882626&ei=s-pVSoKqFY-2rQKsubmHAw&q=secret+space
omg the goverment is plotting against us!!!!!!!!  :o :o they are hiding aliens and UFO's for us OMG!

::)
fuck off you goofy looking twink

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #28 on: July 09, 2009, 06:13:54 AM »
omg the goverment is plotting against us!!!!!!!!  :o :o they are hiding aliens and UFO's for us OMG!

::)
fuck off you goofy looking twink

just watch the fuc king vid aye mate...if nothing...its still better then most crap on the teli yeah...
carpe` vaginum!

lauderdale

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: July 09, 2009, 08:04:41 AM »
Staring at the ceiling for 3 minutes would probably be better. It's probably some UFO or Cricket video-lol
-Sorry I had to  :-*

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #30 on: July 09, 2009, 08:06:40 AM »
Staring at the ceiling for 3 minutes would probably be better. It's probably some UFO or Cricket video-lol
-Sorry I had to  :-*

REALLY???

fine...i shall put my muslim fot down....lol...

SHADDAP >:(

srry...i had 2 :-*
carpe` vaginum!

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #31 on: July 09, 2009, 08:14:02 AM »
for a person to think that there arent other planets with intelligent life forms in our galaxy(remember we are just one small planet in one of the small solar systems in a galaxy with billions of sloar systems)... (not even talking about the thousands of other known galaxy's, and the most likely infinite number of them).... they would have to be pretty fucking thick (and im not talkin bout the muscle)

anyway, my opinion is that YES "aliens" have at least come close to or viewed and observed earth before.  landed here? probably, but IDK.

if you think about all the planets ini the entirety of the cosmos..and the how young our planet is..and how far we have evolved in our short time... how far could othe rlife forms evolve in, say ten times as long? or what about 2 thousand times as long? certainly there are life forms out there that have been around long enough and have advanced far enough that they have tehcnologies/capabilites to observe most all the planets within a plausible range

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #32 on: July 09, 2009, 08:21:23 AM »
for a person to think that there arent other planets with intelligent life forms in our galaxy(remember we are just one small planet in one of the small solar systems in a galaxy with billions of sloar systems)... (not even talking about the thousands of other known galaxy's, and the most likely infinite number of them).... they would have to be pretty fucking thick (and im not talkin bout the muscle)

anyway, my opinion is that YES "aliens" have at least come close to or viewed and observed earth before.  landed here? probably, but IDK.

if you think about all the planets ini the entirety of the cosmos..and the how young our planet is..and how far we have evolved in our short time... how far could othe rlife forms evolve in, say ten times as long? or what about 2 thousand times as long? certainly there are life forms out there that have been around long enough and have advanced far enough that they have tehcnologies/capabilites to observe most all the planets within a plausible range

WE HAVE BEEN HELPED....THERE

below..face on mars

ignore the damn thing....everyone else does
carpe` vaginum!

lauderdale

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: July 09, 2009, 08:23:20 AM »
It looks like Friday the 13th Mask!
p.s. what's a "fot" do only Muslim's have "fots" I want a "fot" !!!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #34 on: July 09, 2009, 08:26:18 AM »
It looks like Friday the 13th Mask!
p.s. what's a "fot" do only Muslim's have "fots" I want a "fot" !!!

BOOM!

bye bye babyee......

pwned!... ;D
carpe` vaginum!

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #35 on: July 09, 2009, 08:30:24 AM »
i wouldnt put any stock into that picture that looks as if there is a land mass on mars shaped like a face.

whethe ror not its a real picture, coincidences happen... and they arent good premise for any conclusion.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 09, 2009, 08:32:16 AM »
for a person to think that there arent other planets with intelligent life forms in our galaxy(remember we are just one small planet in one of the small solar systems in a galaxy with billions of sloar systems)... (not even talking about the thousands of other known galaxy's, and the most likely infinite number of them).... they would have to be pretty fucking thick

I like how the alien crowd always points out how stupid the rest of us are. Then they clown religion 'cause only retards believe shit they can't prove.  

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #37 on: July 09, 2009, 08:32:35 AM »
Quote from: tbombz link=topic=2 ::)89271.msg4104372#msg4104372 date=1247153424
i wouldnt put any stock into that picture that looks as if there is a land mass on mars shaped like a face.

whethe ror not its a real picture, coincidences happen... and they arent good premise for any conclusion.

GASP....god did it
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #38 on: July 09, 2009, 08:33:30 AM »
I like how the alien crowd always points out how stupid the rest of us are. Then they clown religion 'cause only retards believe shit they can't prove.  

did not see video....

...afraid god might run away
carpe` vaginum!

lauderdale

• Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: July 09, 2009, 08:35:03 AM »
What's "pwned" mean? Should I be scared? OH NO!  I just got pwned.  Am I not cool anymore because I got pwned. lol. Dork!
I like picking on you!

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 09, 2009, 08:35:40 AM »

did not see video....

...afraid god might run away

I'll summarize it: We are not alone.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #41 on: July 09, 2009, 08:38:59 AM »

heres the thing

thousands of known galaxies.  each galaxy having billions of solar systems. each solar system contianing dozen or more planets.  

lets say with all things considered, a planet to support life, and have it evolve and advance into intelligent , human similar, life... would be about 1 out of every 10 billion planets. then of course there is going to be many many planets out there with intelligent life.

now...what are the chances of the christian story of god and creation. well, simply put, in scientific terms, its zero. the story is riddled with things that are impossible to occur within the laws of our universe.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 09, 2009, 08:39:35 AM »
What's "pwned" mean? Should I be scared? OH NO!  I just got pwned.  Am I not cool anymore because I got pwned. lol. Dork!
I like picking on you!

It's kicking someone's ass, typed by a computer someone who's never kicked someone's ass.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #43 on: July 09, 2009, 08:40:02 AM »
I like picking on you!

watch the damn vid k sweetie

u want me to pick ya up from the metro or no????????????? >:(
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #44 on: July 09, 2009, 08:41:03 AM »
It's kicking someone's ass, typed by a computer someone who's never kicked someone's ass.

thats my girlfriend...

watch yur fucking mouth
carpe` vaginum!

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: July 09, 2009, 08:41:26 AM »
heres the thing

thousands of known galaxies.  each galaxy having billions of solar systems. each solar system contianing dozen or more planets.  

lets say with all things considered, a planet to support life, and have it evolve and advance into intelligent , human similar, life... would be about 1 out of every 10 billion planets. then of course there is going to be many many planets out there with intelligent life.

Sounds like faith, believer.

lauderdale

• Getbig II
« Reply #46 on: July 09, 2009, 08:43:11 AM »
He was just explaining what "pwned" means so I can be virtually scared of you-haha.
No. I am taking myself to work. I told you I got my tags. So just come straight to the house.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: July 09, 2009, 08:45:05 AM »
thats my girlfriend...

watch yur fucking mouth

How sweet.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #48 on: July 09, 2009, 08:45:38 AM »
He was just explaining what "pwned" means so I can be virtually scared of you-haha.
No. I am taking myself to work. I told you I got my tags. So just come straight to the house.

NOOOOOOOOOO

i'm sick....not cominhg over today >:(
carpe` vaginum!

lauderdale

• Getbig II
« Reply #49 on: July 09, 2009, 08:46:36 AM »
What the hell are you talking about? You said should I pick you up on Friday. I said no, come straight to the house.  You are always sick. Stop milking it!