Author Topic: Obama's plan to get re-elected in 2012 will be....  (Read 2303 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Obama's plan to get re-elected in 2012 will be....
« on: July 09, 2009, 05:39:46 AM »
OBAMA WILL LEAGALIZE WEED IN 2012 HE IS NOT GOING TO GIVE AWAY ALL OF HIS GOODIES DURING THIS CAMPAIN HE HAS NO MOTIVE TOO HES ALREADY ELECTED, THIS WILL BE A SUREFIRE WAY OF HIM PROBABLY GETTING RE ELECTED EVEN WHEN OUR ECONOMY WILL BE EVEN SHITTIER BY THAT TIME

watch out for obamas stimulous package and cap and trade

do the research!
A

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: Obama's plan to get re-elected in 2012 will be....
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2009, 05:40:29 AM »

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
A

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2009, 05:51:03 AM »

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2009, 05:51:55 AM »
OBAMA WILL LEAGALIZE WEED IN 2012 HE IS NOT GOING TO GIVE AWAY ALL OF HIS GOODIES DURING THIS CAMPAIN HE HAS NO MOTIVE TOO HES ALREADY ELECTED, THIS WILL BE A SUREFIRE WAY OF HIM PROBABLY GETTING RE ELECTED EVEN WHEN OUR ECONOMY WILL BE EVEN SHITTIER BY THAT TIME

do the research!

that will definatly be an effective carrot to dangle in front of a very easily manipulated populus..............i have no doubt it will serve as a good distraction for the masses as he continues his assault on capitalism, and individual civil libeties

its amazing how many concessions of personal freedoms people are willing to hand over if you give them bread and circuses.........its no less true in contemporary america, then in was in Rome almost 2,000 years ago.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2009, 06:03:46 AM »
that will definatly be an effective carrot to dangle in front of a very easily manipulated populus..............i have no doubt it will serve as a good distraction for the masses as he continues his assault on capitalism, and individual civil libeties

its amazing how many concessions of personal freedoms people are willing to hand over if you give them bread and circuses.........its no less true in contemporary america, then in was in Rome almost 2,000 years ago.

people are infatuated with the black man blinding them of the horrible truth of what hes doing as unemployment continues to go down and down
A

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2009, 06:11:27 AM »
people are infatuated with the black man blinding them of the horrible truth of what hes doing as unemployment continues to go down and down

Obama's followers are nothing but Sheeple going to the slaughter..

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2009, 06:14:16 AM »

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2009, 06:14:31 AM »
im tellin ya brothers need to listen to 680 am  to be informed truthfully not some liberally sided tv media who dont give the facts who will bash the republicans

A

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2009, 06:15:21 AM »
i'd vote for ron...

even if he is a fuckin jew >:(
carpe` vaginum!

io856

« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2009, 06:15:50 AM »

some people are seriously  fuccked up

I would be better off never seeing that pic again...  ;D

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2009, 06:17:43 AM »
some people are seriously  fuccked up

I would be better off never seeing that pic again...  ;D

dood..the one in the white dress is totally doable...

i'd fuck the stuffin out of her.... :D
carpe` vaginum!

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2019, 02:41:20 AM »

do the research!

Marty, smart (not) as ever it seems.

In May 2012, ABC News reported that during Obama’s youth, he often smoked large quantities of recreational marijuana.  Obama’s marijuana smoking wasn’t even medical – it was recreational. And yet now, he is taking large scale, widespread action to prevent people with AIDS, cancer, multiple sclerosis, glaucoma, and other illnesses, who have prescriptions from their doctors, from using their prescription medicine – how cold hearted can a person be?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2019, 03:43:09 AM »
Marty, smart (not) as ever it seems.

In May 2012, ABC News reported that during Obama’s youth, he often smoked large quantities of recreational marijuana.  Obama’s marijuana smoking wasn’t even medical – it was recreational. And yet now, he is taking large scale, widespread action to prevent people with AIDS, cancer, multiple sclerosis, glaucoma, and other illnesses, who have prescriptions from their doctors, from using their prescription medicine – how cold hearted can a person be?

He listens to his masters....He was/is a CIA plant.  No Negro is going to come out of nowhere and win the presidency of the U.S.