Author Topic: ASC 09 MS INTL PRE-JUDGING  (Read 4803 times)

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?

delta9mda

• Getbig V
Re: ASC 09 MS INTL PRE-JUDGING
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2009, 07:15:59 PM »
crickets . . . .

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2009, 04:18:19 AM »
LOL I looked at the pics...thanks!  Some of their faces are soooooooooo sunken in, it's crazy! 

I love Debi Lasewski. 
:)

delta9mda

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2009, 06:59:45 AM »
LOL I looked at the pics...thanks!  Some of their faces are soooooooooo sunken in, it's crazy! 

I love Debi Lasewski. 
no prob Rip. these are for the girls here. we obviously are looking at the top women in comp shape. what i want to know is how do the women bring it better than the men. its seems they try harder?
the condition of the top women in crazy!

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2009, 10:59:02 AM »
no prob Rip. these are for the girls here. we obviously are looking at the top women in comp shape. what i want to know is how do the women bring it better than the men. its seems they try harder?
the condition of the top women in crazy!

Naturally, women have a higher fat %. Wouldn't it be fair to let them compete with a slightly higher fat %?

delta9mda

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2009, 12:17:41 PM »
Naturally, women have a higher fat %. Wouldn't it be fair to let them compete with a slightly higher fat %?
what does fairness have to do with any of it. what im saying is from the past shows i have been to, more women are in better condition than the men. seems like they want it more? 08 mr o/ ms o  and 09 asc/ ms intl are 2 examples.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2009, 12:36:02 PM »
what does fairness have to do with any of it. what im saying is from the past shows i have been to, more women are in better condition than the men. seems like they want it more? 08 mr o/ ms o  and 09 asc/ ms intl are 2 examples.

Yeah, so what? Why risking your health for a plastic trophy?

delta9mda

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2009, 01:58:19 PM »
Yeah, so what? Why risking your health for a plastic trophy?
you just dont get it. all im asking is why the women seem to come in better shape than the men. its like they try harder to get it done. the trophy is not plastic either. what the fuck  are you doing here anyways if you are just going to flame? i posted this here in the womens board so they could see the pics and not have to deal with peeps like you in the main boards. thanks for looking (did you?).

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2009, 06:25:02 AM »
Now now boys...

I do agree that some of the women tend to come in more conditioned than some of the men sometimes.  I'm not sure why that is.  For me, I always go for conditioning because I don't have the size.  But for the women in the ASC and other big pro shows, I don't know.  Maybe they just try harder?
:)

yng466

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2009, 08:40:13 AM »
No, women have an extra layer of fat that men don't have,it's a medical fact. Also if a woman stays ripped all the time she'll stop mensturating.That's another medical fact.
PARTY LIKE A PIRATE!

delta9mda

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2010, 02:14:40 PM »
glad some of you like the pics. not here to start crap just asking the question.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2010, 10:13:18 AM »
you just dont get it. all im asking is why the women seem to come in better shape than the men. its like they try harder to get it done. the trophy is not plastic either. what the fuck  are you doing here anyways if you are just going to flame? i posted this here in the womens board so they could see the pics and not have to deal with peeps like you in the main boards. thanks for looking (did you?).

Oh did I tear your fragile ego into little pieces? I do as I please, sheila, and if you don't like it, getbig is not the place to be for you.   ;)