Author Topic: tren & test  (Read 1711 times)

Figo

• Getbig V
tren & test
« on: July 09, 2009, 08:19:45 AM »
Your opinions,

Tren & test on its own, or add (frontload) dbol? (As an off season stack)

Tren (75) /eod, test (750) /week, dbol (50) /day.

Never used tren, how long to "feel it", like test, or sooner?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: tren & test
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2009, 08:24:48 AM »
i would looks great dude

youll have tons of fun on that

best cycle possible, as far as how a cycle can effect your psyche. (as long as you like feeling as if you are a 16 wheeler with something like a 100cylinder super charger with no2 chargin you up)

as far as the tren, you can feel it within a few days.

your better off shotting that tren everyday (im assuming its tren acetate)..itll wrk better and give less sides that way.

dbow196

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2009, 08:38:48 AM »
How soon in comparison to test will depend on which test ester you are running of course. It will be a hell of a lot faster than Test/s or cyp, which is why I prefer test-prop with it.

I've never had serious issues with tren as far as sides on concern, except for some night sweats. So I pin it eod along with the prop. There are plenty of guys whose bodies can't take that and suffer some strong sides.  Pinning every day will reduce this. I would start with ed injections and if you can take it then go to eod, unless of course you like shots.

dustin

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2009, 09:40:54 AM »
Are you running a short or long esterified test? I honestly start feeling it a couple of days in. Only ran it once however. Great stuff.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2009, 10:46:40 AM »
Thanks for the replies, guys. :)

Its tren ace.

So, Im good with eod, and if sides start acting up, I'll do daily.

Whats verdict on the dbol? ???

dbow196

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2009, 10:54:49 AM »
I've done dbol to start a cycle during those 4 weeks I’m waiting for the test to kick in. I gained a lot of size (water) and strength. However, it's really not kick starting anything, but merely running one drug while waiting for the next to kick in. I think this approach is more for those guys who don't want to wait. There is something to be said about waiting until the test kicks in and then taking it. Starting the dbol on week 4+ would have a good synergistic effect.

I have read some guys holding off on the dbol until the last 4 weeks of the cycle since gains generally start to taper off around week 10-12. I've never tried it, but plan to.

It's best to figure which works best for your body.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2009, 11:08:05 AM »
I've done dbol to start a cycle during those 4 weeks I’m waiting for the test to kick in. I gained a lot of size (water) and strength. However, it's really not kick starting anything, but merely running one drug while waiting for the next to kick in. I think this approach is more for those guys who don't want to wait. There is something to be said about waiting until the test kicks in and then taking it. Starting the dbol on week 4+ would have a good synergistic effect.

I have read some guys holding off on the dbol until the last 4 weeks of the cycle since gains generally start to taper off around week 10-12. I've never tried it, but plan to.

It's best to figure which works best for your body.

I understand and agree with your points, I have tried those 3 strategies before, but prefer the frontloading.

However, Im wondering re the combo effect of dbol with tren+test. If its overkill, etc. Never tried tren before.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2009, 11:10:30 AM »
Thanks for the replies, guys. :)

Its tren ace.

So, Im good with eod, and if sides start acting up, I'll do daily.

Whats verdict on the dbol? ???

do whatcha like, however acetate isnt going to provide anywhere near stable levels of tren with an every other day injection.

dexterJ

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2009, 11:57:46 AM »
do tren and testo,you will love it

4thAD

« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2009, 06:35:09 PM »
You will more than likely love the tren with test. 75 eod will probably be fine, and you should experience some great strength gains. You probably dont need 50mg dbol. 30-40 will probably be fine. You can run 50 if you want, but probably not necessary.

ffcagle34

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2009, 11:24:18 PM »
Why is tren used in a cutting cycle. I have read that one effect of tren is it cuts down on the fat deposited by the body but with a Tren and Prop cycle you are going to grow right? I have read over and over that you are either bulking or cutting. I am confused?

Can I combine the tren and prop in  the same injection or 2 separate ones?

Thanks

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2009, 11:40:27 PM »
Why is tren used in a cutting cycle. I have read that one effect of tren is it cuts down on the fat deposited by the body but with a Tren and Prop cycle you are going to grow right? I have read over and over that you are either bulking or cutting. I am confused?

Can I combine the tren and prop in  the same injection or 2 separate ones?

Thanks

""BECAU.SE TREN IS A VERY POWERFUL DRUGZ THAT DON4T CONVERT INTO ESTROGEN,,,IT4S THE BEST STEROID EVER,,,SO IT CAN BE USED FOR BULKING AND CUTTING TOO, MIX IT WITH TEST AND BOOM!!!."
                                                                                                                    GH15 APPROVED.
asstropin

dexterJ

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2009, 12:16:58 AM »
and with tren you are non stop crazy mad...i like to kik somebody ass when i am on tren..;)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2009, 04:40:20 AM »
Your opinions,

Tren & test on its own, or add (frontload) dbol? (As an off season stack)

Tren (75) /eod, test (750) /week, dbol (50) /day.

Never used tren, how long to "feel it", like test, or sooner?

No need to use Dbol with TA , if you dont get some of the unbearable sides that some get with tren then you will be hooked , I crave it  ;D
If you are sweet with 75 eod bang it to 100 and by mid to end of week two you will be thinking why havent i done this sooner , shits amazing. ;)