Author Topic: Victor Martinez's missing sister was found dead and murder suspect arrested  (Read 64609 times)

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
Re: Victor Martinez's sister vanishes from a Manhattan office tower
« Reply #75 on: July 11, 2009, 08:25:45 PM »
R.I.P.

An unidentified body is removed from a Manhattan skyscraper Saturday, July 11, 2009, in New York. Police discovered the corpse, hidden in a utility room duct, as they began searching the 26-story tower for 46-year-old Eridania Rodriguez.
(AP Photo/Louis Lanzano)

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
Re: Victor Martinez's missing sister was found dead
« Reply #76 on: July 11, 2009, 09:22:33 PM »
very sad news.....please, those of you that are making accusations about Victor being involved are adding to the tragedy..I am sure he is in unbelievable pain over the loss of his beautiful sister...why would you want to make accusations with no facts?  that is an act of violence and cruelity in itself.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: July 12, 2009, 01:23:09 AM »
i honestly think if these people are seeking revenge on victor they would get victor, victors just as easy to kill as any of his family members, bullets and blades go through muscle also
R

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #78 on: July 12, 2009, 01:28:14 AM »
A young mother, gone.  This is a tragedy of unspeakable proportions.

My deepest sympathies to the family and loved ones of the deceased.

Amen. What a damn shame.
HAHA, RON.....

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: July 12, 2009, 01:47:48 AM »
RIP....

Hope Vic stands at his feet..

rayrod

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #80 on: July 12, 2009, 08:24:36 AM »
when people kill someone to send a message to someone they don't hide there bodies in an air duct.   they leave the body for all to see.  it makes a statement. 

Stavios

« Reply #81 on: July 12, 2009, 08:38:44 AM »
She was a beautiful woman, devoted to her children and family.

Yes, Victor is innocent until proven guilty.  I just hope that he doesn't go and do something stupid now....his family is in enough pain already.

I will continue to pray for the Martinez family in their time of loss!

A woman just died you fucking piece of shit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

someone ban this idiot

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: July 12, 2009, 08:44:18 AM »
Victor seems like a decent family man in interviews, no sign that he bothers with the wrong people.

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #83 on: July 12, 2009, 08:45:02 AM »
A despicable crime has been committed here.  A beautiful women, loving mother, a devoted daughter has been violently taken and brutally murdered.

I call for a full and thorough investigation -no stone to be left unturned.  I want the people responsible for this heinous act to feel the full throttle of the law.

Again, i am not a religious man yet i pray for this women's soul.  God bless you!

stop with the phoney sympathy............you turned this into a 5 page troll thread, where you made a  hundred posts about what a criminal victor is, and how selfish it was for him to endanger those whom he supposedly loved................

everyone knows victor had nothing to do with this , this was a assualt/murder on a woman by a homicidal pervert...........happen s in america dozens, if not hundreds of times a day

no one cares what you think about victor, if he didnt let you schmoe for him, or if he burned you on a hundred amps of sust, or if he failed to sign your picture one year at the arnold.................. .PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU VITRIOLIC TROLL

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: July 12, 2009, 08:54:41 AM »
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_crime/2009/07/12/2009-07-12_bound_body_of_cleaning_woman_who_vanished_tuesday_stuffed_in_air_duct_.html

Cops found the decomposing body of a missing Manhattan cleaning woman Saturday - her head wrapped like a mummy in heavy-duty yellow and black construction tape, police sources said.

Eridania Rodriguez's hands and legs had also been bound with tape before she was shoved into an eye-level air-conditioning duct on the 12th floor of 2 Rector St., where she worked, sources said.

Cops made the gruesome find on the fourth day of their desperate search for the mother of three.

They had spent Friday searching for Rodriguez - who was last seen on Tuesday evening at the building - in a Pennsylvania landfill.

Yesterday, an officer on a floor undergoing renovations at the building detected a foul odor and saw missing ceiling tiles.

Dozens of officers and search dogs arrived early yesterday to comb the 26-story building in search of the 46-year-old.

After the grisly discovery, police went to Rodriguez's Inwood home to notify her family.

"I'm devastated," her daughter, Yaniris Figueroa, 17, told the Daily News. "I'm still in a state of shock. I really don't feel well. How could someone have done this to my mom?"

Her brother, Victor Martinez, 35, said this was supposed to have been his sister's last week on the job because she was scared to work in the building.

"She didn't want to work there anymore because of the unsafe working conditions," he said. "She just wanted to leave."

Martinez, a champion bodybuilder from the Dominican Republic, said an employee at the building recently exposed himself to his sister.

The perv was transferred, but she was still spooked.

"She said she was afraid of being there. She said she was afraid of being alone," he said.

Rodriguez was caught on surveillance video around 7 p.m. wearing her uniform blue jumpsuit and pushing a cleaning cart into an elevator inside the building, sources said.

She spoke with her daughter by telephone around the same time, but did not show up for dinner with co-workers at 9 p.m. and was never seen leaving the building.

The woman's clothes and purse were found in her locker and her cleaning cart was abandoned on the eighth floor, causing cops to fear the worst.

Police questioned a building elevator operator - Joseph Pabon - on Thursday, but he was released after he asked for a lawyer.

Pabon, 26, cried when detectives asked him questions about the missing woman, sources said. He had visible scratches on his hands and arms, and couldn't explain why he left the building early Tuesday night, sources said.

Cops were outside Pabon's Staten Island home yesterday and pursued him when he drove away.

Pabon has prior arrests, including an April collar for allegedly punching and choking his girlfriend and smashing her windshield with a bowling ball.

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: July 12, 2009, 09:07:52 AM »
Victor has brought so much pain and suffering into his family.  

This recent incident could potentially turn Victor's family against him.....for good.

Look, Victor has had many chances to change his ways.  He has chosen to ingnore them all.

I pray that Victor is innocent in all of this, however, it is looking pretty obvious that he is in some way implicated.

Again, my prayers go out to his beautiful sister.

what a fucking complete and utter dickhole you are, fucking peice of shit, will you make the same amount of post about how you falsely accused victor, and his shady dealings for being responsible for his sisters murder.................p robably not

you singularly embody everything that is nagative about the internet............some faceless coward hater running his mouth, speaking in absolutes about things he knows NOTHING about.........while attacking peoples character and making accusations about them

I WILL ASK AGAIN.................WI LL YOU NOW MAKE THE SAME NUMBER OF POSTS TELLING EVEYONE HOW INCORRECCT AND STUPID YOU WERE FOR MAKING THOSE ACCUSATIONS??

DOUBT IT

go play in traffic, you piece of human excrement ;) ;)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #86 on: July 12, 2009, 09:44:47 AM »
you piece of human excrement ;) ;)
Brutal stealing a line from pellius meltdown towards PANDAE.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: July 12, 2009, 09:53:12 AM »

brutal having such a pathetic existance that you remember what two strangers said in a message board argument a couple months ago

i on the other hand, dont know who those people are.............now please leave me alone.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #88 on: July 12, 2009, 09:55:40 AM »
Is funny how you have little pet names for your e-friends

bigjay80

• Getbig II
  • Street Muscle
« Reply #89 on: July 12, 2009, 10:26:08 AM »
Victor is such a poisonous individual.  What is going to stop this man? 

His felonious-list just goes on and on; dealings with the DEA, time in the can, fraud issues, embezzlement etc. etc.

Now his sister is embroiled in Victor's ugly and seedy world!

I will continue to pray for Victor's sister.  She was a loving and devoted mother who worked hard to put food on the table for her children. 

May God bless this 'salt of the earth' American.

And may Victor rot in hell for the shame and misery he has so ruthlessly bestowed upon the people he is supposed to love!

Bro... you're a fucking piece of shit, hating son of a bitch!  PUSSY! You ignorant fuck....  go fuck your mother you fucking idiot!  The man has gone through enough hardship as is.... Let him be.... 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: July 12, 2009, 10:33:22 AM »
what a fucking complete and utter dickhole you are, fucking peice of shit, will you make the same amount of post about how you falsely accused victor, and his shady dealings for being responsible for his sisters murder.................p robably not

you singularly embody everything that is nagative about the internet............some faceless coward hater running his mouth, speaking in absolutes about things he knows NOTHING about.........while attacking peoples character and making accusations about them

I WILL ASK AGAIN.................WI LL YOU NOW MAKE THE SAME NUMBER OF POSTS TELLING EVEYONE HOW INCORRECCT AND STUPID YOU WERE FOR MAKING THOSE ACCUSATIONS??

DOUBT IT

go play in traffic, you piece of human excrement ;) ;)

AGREED X 700

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: July 12, 2009, 10:41:24 AM »
The elevator operator obviously did it...this has nothing to do with Victor's so-called "shady dealings"...ridiculous...the operator just happens to have scratches and cuts all over him that he can't explain...which shows he was in some kind of recent struggle...

I wish Victor would sue the ass off of anyone on here who says he did it or someone connected to him did...

We are all entitled to our opinions but an accusation like that with no proof goes way way overboard

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: July 12, 2009, 10:44:57 AM »
The elevator operator obviously did it...this has nothing to do with Victor's so-called "shady dealings"...ridiculous...the operator just happens to have scratches and cuts all over him that he can't explain...which shows he was in some kind of recent struggle...

I wish Victor would sue the ass off of anyone on here who says he did it or someone connected to him did...

We are all entitled to our opinions but an accusation like that with no proof goes way way overboard

The american legal system is a joke.

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #93 on: July 12, 2009, 10:51:29 AM »
Poor Victor

Rest In Peace

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #94 on: July 12, 2009, 04:47:18 PM »
RIP...Very Sad

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: July 12, 2009, 06:40:41 PM »

This is all very sad and evil.

A woman working to making a living killed by a creeper. I hope the bastard pays severley for this.

Hank: Now I'm all about GB being the Thunderdome but even Getbig has a degree of ethics and code. Even the most ruthless of OWN'ers and superstars with expert skills in making people meltdown know the limits. By whoring up her death contributing it to her brother and his past antics is below our standards here on GB.

I fully support Ron Himself if he moves to terminate you from this board. I am sure everybody els here agrees.

- Block.
?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #96 on: July 12, 2009, 06:45:57 PM »
Can everyone who agrees that Hank Wood is a vile piece of shit please chime in on this thread in the Complaints board so Ron bans this asshole forever?

Thanks guys.

Hank: Now I'm all about GB being the Thunderdome but even Getbig has a degree of ethics and code. Even the most ruthless of OWN'ers and superstars with expert skills in making people meltdown know the limits. By whoring up her death contributing it to her brother and his past antics is below our standards here on GB.

Exactly, Block. It's one thing to bust balls when the occasion calls for it through witty posts, but another thing altogether to use someone's unfortunate death as an opportunity to bash bodybuilding. Hank doesn't bring anything of any value to anyone in Getbig. Ron should delete his account.

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
« Reply #97 on: July 12, 2009, 06:47:13 PM »
This is all very sad and evil.

A woman working to making a living killed by a creeper. I hope the bastard pays severley for this.

I fully support Ron Himself if he moves to terminate you from this board. I am sure everybody els here agrees.

- Block.

QFT!  Great post Block; it's time to give Hank the boot again.  The person who did this is an animal and should be treated as such...this has nothing to do with Victor.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: July 12, 2009, 06:50:17 PM »
The american legal system is a joke.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #99 on: July 12, 2009, 06:52:05 PM »

Excellent summation.