Author Topic: Victor Martinez's missing sister was found dead and murder suspect arrested  (Read 64641 times)

Charfman84

• Getbig III

This is totally going to fuck up his mental game, but the Indians are sucking hard anyway, 20 games under 500.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
so basically you're saying your a rapist who just hasnt gotten the nerve up yet :-\ ???

basically what I'm saying is that all men are potential rapists deep down inside...... ;)

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
From that last article :

Last weekend, the decomposed corpse of Victor's missing sister was found stuffed into the airshaft of a downtown Manhattan office building,

I've always found the "graphic" depiction of decomposition such as the language used in this article to be some of the classiest journalism ever experienced ::)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.

basically what I'm saying is that all men are potential rapists deep down inside...... ;)

Uhhhh...no.  Only the insane are "potential rapists deep down inside"

boonasty

• Getbig IV
  • are you a famous getbigger? click on the globe!

you sound like a real treat

condolences to victor and his family

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
!

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Uhhhh...no.  Only the insane are "potential rapists deep down inside"

well first of all you guys misread my post....I never said I had thoughts of raping anybody.....I said I ogled them and would have loved to have seduced the women I was working with..which is what 99% of all men think about their female co-workers who look decent...

second......there are many men who comitted rape who weren't "insane" as you put it....sometimes rape happens on a date.....I'm sure you've heard of date rape....some guys rape their wives..were all those guys insane as well?..they were basically normal guys who got carried away and took advantage of a situation....

I was basically speaking from a psychological standpoint....90% of crimes are committed by men....crime is basically a male phenomenon....because we have the strength, speed, and violent mindset that most women do not possess.....which could imply that all men are potential criminals....get it now???

HOPE THIS HELPS

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"

well first of all you guys misread my post....I never said I had thoughts of raping anybody.....I said I ogled them and would have loved to have seduced the women I was working with..which is what 99% of all men think about their female co-workers who look decent...

second......there are many men who comitted rape who weren't "insane" as you put it....sometimes rape happens on a date.....I'm sure you've heard of date rape....some guys rape their wives..were all those guys insane as well?..they were basically normal guys who got carried away and took advantage of a situation....

I was basically speaking from a psychological standpoint....90% of crimes are committed by men....crime is basically a male phenomenon....because we have the strength, speed, and violent mindset that most women do not possess.....which could imply that all men are potential criminals....get it now???

HOPE THIS HELPS
Rapist  ::)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Rapist  ::)

well.....maybe if your mother was here.......... ::)

ag2

• Getbig III
  • President of the Peanut gallery.

HOPE THIS HELPS

you logic makes no sense, and in reading your posts I would lock my doors if I lived in your neighbourhood because you are a scary rapist in training, but since you worked a minimum wage security job it is unlikely that we would live in the same hood anyways.   Seriously dude seek help.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

you logic makes no sense, and in reading your posts I would lock my doors if I lived in your neighbourhood because you are a scary rapist in training, but since you worked a minimum wage security job it is unlikely that we would live in the same hood anyways.   Seriously dude seek help.

what a dumbass.....from my post you cannot get any idea that I am a closet rapist...you've never admired the ass of a woman who had her back turned??..and fantasized about fucking her?..you homo moron....and you're really a dumbass if you believe that hotel security pays minimum wages....it's a very well paying job.....and that was 15 years ago, you dick....you are so goddamn stupid that if you lived in my neighborhood,  I would rape your stupid ass for being such a jerk-off.....so maybe that does make me a rapist after all...

ag2

• Getbig III

what a dumbass.....from my post you cannot get any idea that I am a closet rapist...you've never admired the ass of a woman who had her back turned??..and fantasized about fucking her?..you homo moron....and you're really a dumbass if you believe that hotel security pays minimum wages....it's a very well paying job.....and that was 15 years ago, you dick....you are so goddamn stupid that if you lived in my neighborhood,  I would rape your stupid ass for being such a jerk-off.....so maybe that does make me a rapist after all...

There can be only one response to the above :

EPIC MELTDOWN     ;D

ag2

• Getbig III

Brutal irony with calling me gay while thretning to rape me  :-*

ag2

• Getbig III
All kidding aside, your comments were a bit alarming and no most men are not capable of rape, you would have to me pretty messed in the head if you get turned on when a girl is fighting you, part of being turned on is if the other person wants you.

If you get turned on when a girl is clawing your eyes out it means you are a rapist.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Brutal irony with calling me gay while thretning to rape me  :-*

why not?..you obviously want it :)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
All kidding aside, your comments were a bit alarming and no most men are not capable of rape, you would have to me pretty messed in the head if you get turned on when a girl is fighting you, part of being turned on is if the other person wants you.

If you get turned on when a girl is clawing your eyes out it means you are a rapist.

all kidding aside as well.....I agree with you..you would have to be pretty messed up in the head to commit rape..that was my point...looking at women and fantasizing about them as I did is fine..but some guys cross that line...I did not..therefore I cannot be considered a rapist as you say...all men have thoughts....hence all men are potential rapists.....it's a psychological perspective....would u leave your 4 year old daughter alone with another man you did not know well?..why not?..because there is the possibility that someting bad could happen...the guy could potentially be a molester....doesn't mean he is but the potential is always there..that was my point...

Quickerblade

• Getbig V

all kidding aside as well.....I agree with you..you would have to be pretty messed up in the head to commit rape..that was my point...looking at women and fantasizing about them as I did is fine..but some guys cross that line...I did not..therefore I cannot be considered a rapist as you say...all men have thoughts....hence all men are potential rapists.....it's a psychological perspective....would u leave your 4 year old daughter alone with another man you did not know well?..why not?..because there is the possibility that someting bad could happen...the guy could potentially be a molester....doesn't mean he is but the potential is always there..that was my point...

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!

HOPE THIS HELPS

Please step away from the subjects of psychology and logic, you fail miserably at both, take this from someone with an Msc in psychology.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Please step away from the subjects of psychology and logic, you fail miserably at both, take this from someone with an Msc in psychology.

okay so you take your best shot at it smart guy.......I have a clinical degree as well

Quickerblade

• Getbig V

okay so you take your best shot at it smart guy.......I have a clinical degree as well

a degree in cleaning public toilets.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
When this thread was first posted and before Victor's sister was found dead, I made a smartassed comment.  I just wanted to apologize to Victor and his family for my stupid, insensitive remark.  My sincere condolences to Victor and his family.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
a degree in cleaning public toilets.

no....that would be your mother actually

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
When this thread was first posted and before Victor's sister was found dead, I made a smartassed comment.  I just wanted to apologize to Victor and his family for my stupid, insensitive remark.  My sincere condolences to Victor and his family.

my condolences as well.....I can't imagine the agony of having a sister or brother killed