Author Topic: Results of the TA training principles?  (Read 3361 times)

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
Results of the TA training principles?
« on: July 09, 2009, 09:21:38 PM »
The program guarantees gains in lean mass.  ;D
Bodybuilding Pro.com

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Re: Results of the TA training principles?
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2009, 09:24:52 PM »
Looks like johnnynoname dyed his hair.
Ron: "I am lazy."

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2009, 09:25:46 PM »

Matt C

• Getbig V
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Stavios

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2009, 09:42:45 PM »
I really don't understand the hype with this guy.

It's really easy to make me laugh but I found Borat very boring :-\

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2009, 09:49:38 PM »

He was fucking hysterical as King Julian in the Madagascar movies

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2009, 09:53:57 PM »

i couldnt even sit through borat, wasnt funny to me at all.

stavy how are u doing bro? long time no talk.

Stavios

« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2009, 09:57:48 PM »
i couldnt even sit through borat, wasnt funny to me at all.

stavy how are u doing bro? long time no talk.

hey what's up bro !!!!

nothing new for me, enjoying the summer and didn't train much for the last month and a half due to joint pain but I got back at it this week

what about you ???

musclebuilder2009

• Time Out
  • Getbig I
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2009, 10:00:49 PM »
DATELINE: JULY 09

HATE CRIME LAWS TO DEMOLISH FREEDOM OF SPEECH ALONG WITH WHITE CIVIL RIGHTS!!!

Under questioning, Attorney Gen. Holder was surprisingly forthright in admitting that the hate bill is not intended to protect everyone, or even the majority. He said only historically oppressed minorities were to benefit. This means Jews, blacks, homosexuals, women, etc. Holder made it clear that if a white Christian male, including a serviceman or police officer, was the victim of a violent hate crime by any minority he would have to find redress from traditional law. He could not avail himself of the triple penalties and rapid government/justice system response given a protected minority.

http://blog.vdare.com/archives/2009/06/26/a-g-holder-no-hate-crime-protection-for-white-christians-or-servicemen/

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=613896

BY THE WAY, MEET A.G HOLDER:

... two blacks, puppeted by two kikes, Emanuel and Foxman.

Over 50,000 innocent Whites murdered, over a million White women raped and tens of millions more robbed and assaulted by negroes since they were set free to roam among us in 1964 is REAL history. It is also an irrefutable prima facie argument FOR White Nationalism. -TheOldman

... but yeah, it is 'they' who need the hate crime protection!!

Of course, the chosen ones have shown their true 'colours' by aligning themselves with the non whites, but Deicide might be right that said chosenites are white Europeans after all, moron!

I think the real message here folks is that the end of the white race, if allowed to happen, will most definitely not be a simple lack of reproduction. The death of the white race will not come when our last generation's members stay childless, turn homosexual, become barren or die before reproducing. No, it will be far more of a spectacle than that. It will not be a "wandering off into that good night." They're going to bend us over and sodomize the last few remaining whites with pine branches to the best of their ability. They're going to savor our oppression. They will not let us merely rot away fat and contented, childless or miscegenated in front of glowing propaganda tubes, that isn't good enough. They'll boot our doors down an seize us away to Auschwitz II, kicking and screaming but to no avail.

As stated by The Oldman, this is genocide folks, the gun grabs are coming next!!

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2009, 10:39:49 PM »
He was fucking hysterical as King Julian in the Madagascar movies
lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yes, yes he was.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2009, 10:44:17 PM »

http://blog.vdare.com/archives/2009/06/26/a-g-holder-no-hate-crime-protection-for-white-christians-or-servicemen/

Over 50,000 innocent Whites murdered, over a million White women raped and tens of millions more robbed and assaulted by negroes since they were set free to roam among us in 1964 is REAL history. It is also an irrefutable prima facie argument FOR White Nationalism. -TheOldman

Of course, the chosen ones have shown their true 'colours' by aligning themselves with the non whites, but Deicide might be right that said chosenites are white Europeans after all, moron!

I think the real message here folks is that the end of the white race, if allowed to happen, will most definitely not be a simple lack of reproduction. The death of the white race will not come when our last generation's members stay childless, turn homosexual, become barren or die before reproducing. No, it will be far more of a spectacle than that. It will not be a "wandering off into that good night." They're going to bend us over and sodomize the last few remaining whites with pine branches to the best of their ability. They're going to savor our oppression. They will not let us merely rot away fat and contented, childless or miscegenated in front of glowing propaganda tubes, that isn't good enough. They'll boot our doors down an seize us away to Auschwitz II, kicking and screaming but to no avail.

As stated by The Oldman, this is genocide folks, the gun grabs are coming next!!

gimmick

/outed

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2009, 11:53:50 PM »

Why does this person get put in timeout just for speaking the truth?

Do you have any idea of the gravity of these new hate speech laws?  A white woman can be gang raped by four black men and if she calls one of them a stupid nigger SHE will be charged with a hate crime!

These laws are blatantly discriminatory against whites.  The racist affirmative action puppet Holder has already said white people are NOT given equal protection under this new law!

Let's ignore the fact that black-on-white crime has dwarfed in the past decade what white-on-black crime has been all throughout history.

Sleeping whites - it's time to wake up.

And no, musclebuilder2009 is not a Matt C gimmick.  ;D
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Alex23

« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2009, 12:59:48 AM »

Do you have any idea of the gravity of these new hate speech laws?  A white woman can be gang raped by four black men and if she calls one of them a stupid nigger SHE will be charged with a hate crime!

These laws are blatantly discriminatory against whites.  The racist affirmative action puppet Holder has already said white people are NOT given equal protection under this new law!

Let's ignore the fact that black-on-white crime has dwarfed in the past decade what white-on-black crime has been all throughout history.

Sleeping whites - it's time to wake up.

Fuck off Matt,

you don't live in the US
you don't have a j.o.b.
As a white man myself, and from what I've heard from others, I consider you a disgrace / borderline white trash with sub par intelligence.

Now go play in North Bay traffic and hope you get hit by a car driven by a native American.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2009, 01:09:01 AM »
Fuck off Matt,

you don't live in the US
you don't have a j.o.b.
As a white man myself, and from what I've heard from others, I consider you a disgrace / borderline white trash with sub par intelligence.

Now go play in North Bay traffic and hope you get hit by a car driven by a native American.

I am self-employed and I would have to say I am doing pretty well.

These are your civil rights being dismantled, Alex.  If you are alright with that then so be it, but I urge you to think about your grandchildren.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2009, 01:10:39 AM »
if it's true that these laws single out certain groups of people then it doesn't make any sense

io856

« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2009, 01:17:14 AM »
Fuck off Matt,

you don't live in the US
you don't have a j.o.b.

x2

I really dislike Matt C especially upon his return...

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2009, 01:33:35 AM »
if it's true that these laws single out certain groups of people then it doesn't make any sense

The law explicitly does not protect heterosexual white males even if they are the victim of a violent hate crime.  This is what is painfully wrong with this law.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2009, 01:46:48 AM »

He used to post here as Veteran_lifter and his main account is in Time out, which is probably why his gimmick has been TO'd as well.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2009, 02:02:12 AM »
He used to post here as Veteran_lifter and his main account is in Time out, which is probably why his gimmick has been TO'd as well.

What about freedom of speech?  ;D

No, I'm just kidding.  Ron's house, Ron's rules.

However, I wanted to see where he was going with that.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2009, 08:36:46 AM »
Looks like johnnynoname dyed his hair.

pw3nd ;D

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2009, 08:38:05 AM »
borat was great

lookong forward to see brüno

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2009, 08:50:42 AM »
In 40 years, low-level + destructive humanoids will be classified as parasites.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2009, 08:54:37 AM »
"humanoid" is a great word

god bless you bobby heenan

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2009, 09:04:00 AM »
Never found Baron Cohen that funny. Although Borat had its moments.