Author Topic: When will bodybuilder's ever have money like this...  (Read 2889 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
When will bodybuilder's ever have money like this...
« on: July 10, 2009, 01:50:46 AM »
Check the price tag on this Benz

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
Re: When will bodybuilder's ever have money like this...
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2009, 02:18:24 AM »
Check the price tag on this Benz

Stick with the CLK black series or SLR. This car is way overpriced and not worth it IMO.

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2009, 02:24:24 AM »
Hit their state's lottery, ten to twenty years with Fidelity Magellan, inherit from a relative, ten to twenty years with a successful business, successful criminal enterprise...that's about it.

spinnis

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2009, 02:36:49 AM »
I had one of those a couple of years ago, Didn't like it, so I gave it away to some homeless dude

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2009, 02:53:04 AM »
I had one of those a couple of years ago, Didn't like it, so I gave it away to some homeless dude

And I'll never forget it. Thank-you Swede!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2009, 03:43:03 AM »

Damn, Swede you had a car that just came out...a couple of years ago...man must be nice to live in the future.

spinnis

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2009, 03:44:01 AM »
Damn, Swede you had a car that just came out...a couple of years ago...man must be nice to live in the future.

Connection bro dont hate.

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2009, 05:09:35 AM »
i love that car

spinnis

« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2009, 05:31:38 AM »
i love that car

I thought muslims only liked BMW?

io856

« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2009, 05:36:19 AM »
muslims drive BMWs... its commonly known...

spinnis

« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2009, 05:38:15 AM »
muslims drive BMWs... its commonly known...

I know.

In sweden we have a site called www.blocket.se

Where you can sell stuff, kinda lika ebay, but no auctions.

Anyway, Its common sense here if you want to sell your bmw you cant pout your number there because you will get Hundres of calls from turks :D (seriously) Some people had to change their numbers.

io856

« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2009, 05:40:06 AM »
Anyway, Its common sense here if you want to sell your bmw you cant pout your number there because you will get Hundres of calls from turks :D (seriously) Some people had to change their numbers.
hahaha that made me laugh out loud...

imagine being out and getting tonnes of phone calls from incoherent randoms asking about a vehicle  ;D

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2009, 05:43:28 AM »
BMW 8)

spinnis

« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2009, 05:49:06 AM »
hahaha that made me laugh out loud...

imagine being out and getting tonnes of phone calls from incoherent randoms asking about a vehicle  ;D

Im serious lol!

This one dude explained he got a SHITLOAD of calls from turks (or culture enriched people as he calls them) that didnt even fucking know swedish and came with lame ass offers.
His car was on sale for 6000 euros. And it was a good price for that car.

And he got bunch of calls " 3000 euros final offer!! no?  YOU RACIST FUCKING SWEDE YOUR MOTHER!!"

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2009, 05:58:28 AM »
Stick with the CLK black series or SLR. This car is way overpriced and not worth it IMO.

being "worth" it, has little to do with why someone would buy a car like that............its true that if you are talking about realistic, tangible, comparisons, the performance between that car and say a 40,000 vet is pretty negligable, much like there wont really be any performance disparity if you compare the time telling capabilities of an 8,000$ chronoswiss watch and a $1,500 tag hauer, or how a suit made by hugo boss stacks up against one custom made by william fioravanti

with ultra-high priced, uber- luxury brand items like these, it has more to do with making a statment about your personal taste, and the lifestyle you live...........historica lly, one of the major ways in which the rich dileniated themselves, and told you how much better they are then you, was through conspicuous consumption and brand exclusivity.

so of course that car is not worth it in the objective sense..........., but whatever neuvo-rich professional athlete, or insecure eurotrash dude that  eventually purchases that car is going to pull alot of pussy and impress alot of hangers on, at teh least turn some heads.............some would condider these things things to be priceless

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2009, 02:25:25 PM »
Hit their state's lottery, ten to twenty years with Fidelity Magellan, inherit from a relative, ten to twenty years with a successful business, successful criminal enterprise...that's about it.
How about G4P and Pimping? ;D