Author Topic: Your take on tight tees?  (Read 10427 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: Your take on tight tees?
« Reply #75 on: July 10, 2009, 10:35:22 AM »
Its cos you have nothing to prove anymore
Im not saying I never ever wear tight t-shirts anymore but my friends who have been training a year or so and have a little muscle wear them always
I guess you get to a stage where even in a shirt and tie you still look like you have 20inch arms so no point accentuating it too much

That's true.

I know you have been to the point as well where there is no hiding what you've got unless you wear a potato sack

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #76 on: July 10, 2009, 11:20:59 AM »
I only wear t shirts down to my elbows. - where they should Be. XXXL (im tall)

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #77 on: July 10, 2009, 11:22:44 AM »

dustin

« Reply #78 on: July 10, 2009, 11:23:07 AM »
If you can fill out a larger shirt it's much more impressive. I'm not huge but I fill out Large shirts pretty well. My back, traps and delts are show through but my arms are just average. Finally started buying XL shirts too and I don't look like much of a skinny fag.

I found that lots of designer shit like Armani is amazingly small. I have an XL that I bust out of. I have an XXL Armani shirt that fits like a regular L. I suppose it's to make guys like me feel bigger lol :-X

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #79 on: July 10, 2009, 11:23:20 AM »
the only time i wear a tight t shirt is when im going out with the purpouse of impressing people or of getting some kind of action

99% of the time in in loose fitting comfortable clothing.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #80 on: July 10, 2009, 11:25:34 AM »
the only time i wear a tight t shirt is when im going out with the purpouse of impressing twinks and getting bottom action

99% of the time its loose fitting in the back end
;D

Stavios

« Reply #81 on: July 10, 2009, 11:26:46 AM »
I always wear XXL

my smallest t-shirts are XL's that shrunk after being washed

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #82 on: July 10, 2009, 11:28:56 AM »
it really has all to do with the cyclical nature of fashion and what people appear to be wearing, back in 99-2000...........if you were hiting the clubs in manhattan..........., im talking about the sound factory, exit, crobar, ect, those kinds of clubs...........it was all about wearing spandex shirts, i mean spandex............we used to have them in all colors and designs.

now, if you walked in a club wearing something like that you would get laughed out of the place, then as the early 2000s progressed.....spandex shirts were out, but form fitting t-shirts were in, right now.........that kind of shit is not cool................if you know how to dress, and you have a good body.........people will notice

even if your wearing a buttondown :)

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #83 on: July 10, 2009, 11:32:44 AM »
I see most kids from this board rockin AFFLICTION and EXTREME COUTOURE

MAYBE FOR GODS SAKE ED HARDY

christ on a cracker :o

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: July 10, 2009, 11:41:32 AM »
before there was christian audgier there was ed hardy, before there was ed hardy there was von dutch.........i wonder if there is an infinite regression of visually offensive tastless t-shirts that are only cool for everyone to wear for like 6 months before everyone starts talking about how lame and out of style they are that stretches back to the beginning days of apparrel manufacturing :) :)

dustin

« Reply #85 on: July 10, 2009, 12:19:06 PM »
the only time i wear a tight t shirt is when im going out with the purpouse of impressing people or of getting some kind of action

99% of the time in in loose fitting comfortable clothing.

Everyone's got their favorite Cougar bait t-shirts.

I was walking around wearing one with the fiance and some lady started blatantly hitting on me at the mall. We had our puppy with us and she literally pushed the fiance aside. She said something like if I walked down the beach with that puppy and "all my big muscles" popping out I would have all the lady's wet... something fucked up. It was like 2pm, she was dressed to the tits and I'm pretty sure she was hammered. She was pretty hot though.

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
« Reply #86 on: July 10, 2009, 12:20:31 PM »
i was just called gay by a girl for opening this post and a guy in a red thong asking for fashion advice...

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: July 10, 2009, 12:54:08 PM »
it really has all to do with the cyclical nature of fashion and what people appear to be wearing, back in 99-2000...........if you were hiting the clubs in manhattan..........., im talking about the sound factory, exit, crobar, ect, those kinds of clubs...........it was all about wearing spandex shirts, i mean spandex............we used to have them in all colors and designs.

now, if you walked in a club wearing something like that you would get laughed out of the place, then as the early 2000s progressed.....spandex shirts were out, but form fitting t-shirts were in, right now.........that kind of shit is not cool................if you know how to dress, and you have a good body.........people will notice

even if your wearing a buttondown :)

Being a jacked-up MFer is a fashion all it's own. 

Also if you've got it....I mean really got, flaunt it. If you have a sick,sick build, you're not just a semi-big puffy guy.....women aren't thinking "what an asshole", they are digging you

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: July 10, 2009, 01:13:19 PM »
Being a jacked-up MFer is a fashion all it's own. 

Also if you've got it....I mean really got, flaunt it. If you have a sick,sick build, you're not just a semi-big puffy guy.....women aren't thinking "what an asshole", they are digging you

haha, spoken like a true bodybuilder, good for you.......most people are pussies these days, everybody thinks its cool to act all "emo" and weak-titted..................i say fuck em'..............i would still wanna be big even if i was the only guy like that on earth.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #89 on: July 10, 2009, 01:16:21 PM »
tight shirts ownt make you appear an asshole... only if your posture and face does too

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: July 10, 2009, 01:20:59 PM »
tight shirts ownt make you appear an asshole... only if your posture and face does too

True.  If you are a relaxed , friendly dude that can talk to people that's all that matters.

If you are standing by yourself with a pissed off look on your face with your lats flared, guess what....you ARE an asshole and the shirt you wear isn't the problem

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #91 on: July 10, 2009, 01:22:33 PM »

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: July 10, 2009, 01:24:26 PM »
I only wear t shirts down to my elbows. - where they should Be. XXXL (im tall)
Spot on tall here too, take off your shirt if you want to impress rather than wearing gay muscle shirts ;D

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: July 10, 2009, 01:30:00 PM »
Everyone's got their favorite Cougar bait t-shirts.

I was walking around wearing one with the fiance and some lady started blatantly hitting on me at the mall. We had our puppy with us and she literally pushed the fiance aside. She said something like if I walked down the beach with that puppy and "all my big muscles" popping out I would have all the lady's wet... something fucked up. It was like 2pm, she was dressed to the tits and I'm pretty sure she was hammered. She was pretty hot though.

did you get a semi?

dustin

« Reply #94 on: July 10, 2009, 02:14:50 PM »
did you get a semi?

Nope. I'm too baller for that. I keep it pent up until the time is right, then I unleash my 30 seconds of hot Asian fury on them and slaughter their vaginas. :-*

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #95 on: July 10, 2009, 02:25:09 PM »
 :o

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: July 10, 2009, 02:30:34 PM »

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #97 on: July 10, 2009, 02:50:19 PM »
Spot on tall here too, take off your shirt if you want to impress rather than wearing gay muscle shirts ;D

Granted I am posing like a douche but this is length all my t shirts are

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: July 10, 2009, 02:53:15 PM »

Ursula  looking like a big, intimidating bastard.

The hair is the finishing touch

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #99 on: July 10, 2009, 02:53:51 PM »

Epic head tilted upwards and fists clenched to try to look "hard," and right arm held out further than left in your ILS pose.   ;D