Author Topic: Medvedev Shows Off Sample Coin of New ‘World Currency’ at G-8  (Read 1948 times)

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
Re: World Currency
« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2009, 04:42:38 PM »
there's free energy but don't expect it

there's some technology around u that'll blow your mind
These secrets will only be released once Marijauna is legalized in the US and health care is readily available to all.
U

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2009, 04:54:56 PM »
what are those schematics of sev??

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2009, 05:04:31 PM »
what are those schematics of sev??
they are blue prints from alien technology used to back engineer the piece

the purpose is more complicated

reptilians have extremely advanced technology and sirians have the best

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 12, 2009, 05:12:30 PM »
One of the more bizarre stories Andy related to me was about his visit to a group of high level Illuminati, who were really shape shifting reptilians, that convened in an underground base not far from Rochester, NY. This happened sometime in 1989-90. He was not sure of the exact location, but it was an underground facility in a large conference room where a very long, dark wooded conference table sat. It was a party gathering where a group of tall, Aryan looking; older males were having drinks. One of the men walked over to Andy, and his human image phased out, as if there was an energetic interference that caused his holographic image to shift. Andy looked at the creature as he adjusted some button on a black box device attached to his waist. The man’s image shifted from a tall human to a 7-foot tall, 450lb lizard man, according to Andy. The reptilian shifted back again to human, and then said, "Here, I’ll show you". So he pushes the button on his waist device and his image shifts back to the 7-foot tall Reptoid creature. Apparently, Andy thought that his energy field caused a momentary shift in the holographic human image that the Reptilian masqueraded. The artificial hologram was maintained by a device that they wore on their waist. I wouldn’t have taken Andy’s story too seriously, except for a similar report from a Monarch slave who described the same thing—the long, wooden conference table, the same large view screen in the front of the room, and the tall Aryan humans who could alter their holographic image via a box held at their waist.

One of the more hilarious aspects to Andy’s story was his description of the chairs that the shape-shifting reptilians sat in, around the long conference table. There was a video type of screen at the front of the room, and each sitting area around the table had its own little light and computer console that came out of the table as if it was built in. The chairs were high backed, since the lizard men were all at least 7 feet tall. But a minor detail caught Andy’s attention about the chairs that these Reptilians sat in. He looked down to see that each chair had a slit in it, as if it was a double-bottomed chair, like two big blocks. When Andy saw one of them sit sown, he realized that the slits in the chairs were so that they could sit down with their tails underneath them! Tailor made conference chairs with slits in them for Reptilian tails! We laughed about that too, wondering when this would ever show up on Star Trek or Babylon 5. That experience was one of Andy’s first introductions to Reptilians.

On another occasion, Andy was introduced to a Reptilian, and taken to a private room, again, in some kind of underground facility. This time, Andy believes he must have been tested for his reaction to a horror scene. Or perhaps this may have been designed for trauma splitting purposes—or even an implanted memory. The Reptilian invites Andy in his private quarters, that looks like a fancy hotel room. He is ready to have dinner in his private room. A servant rolls a large silver cart in the room, like a hotel room service type of cart. The Reptilian opens the tray to expose 4-5 human babies alive and crying. Andy stood there as the Reptilian took a huge bite out of the live infant, splitting it in half, eating the baby alive.

this is currently the most powerfull Iluminati family here on the surface of the Earth

the head of the Rotschield family is known as Pindar ( penis of the Dragon ) and reports directly to the Inner Earth Reptilians

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #29 on: July 12, 2009, 05:15:05 PM »

ah, forget it.  ::)

the_steevo_uk

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2009, 05:16:46 PM »
One of the more bizarre stories Andy related to me was about his visit to a group of high level Illuminati, who were really shape shifting reptilians, that convened in an underground base not far from Rochester, NY. This happened sometime in 1989-90. He was not sure of the exact location, but it was an underground facility in a large conference room where a very long, dark wooded conference table sat. It was a party gathering where a group of tall, Aryan looking; older males were having drinks. One of the men walked over to Andy, and his human image phased out, as if there was an energetic interference that caused his holographic image to shift. Andy looked at the creature as he adjusted some button on a black box device attached to his waist. The man’s image shifted from a tall human to a 7-foot tall, 450lb lizard man, according to Andy. The reptilian shifted back again to human, and then said, "Here, I’ll show you". So he pushes the button on his waist device and his image shifts back to the 7-foot tall Reptoid creature. Apparently, Andy thought that his energy field caused a momentary shift in the holographic human image that the Reptilian masqueraded. The artificial hologram was maintained by a device that they wore on their waist. I wouldn’t have taken Andy’s story too seriously, except for a similar report from a Monarch slave who described the same thing—the long, wooden conference table, the same large view screen in the front of the room, and the tall Aryan humans who could alter their holographic image via a box held at their waist.

One of the more hilarious aspects to Andy’s story was his description of the chairs that the shape-shifting reptilians sat in, around the long conference table. There was a video type of screen at the front of the room, and each sitting area around the table had its own little light and computer console that came out of the table as if it was built in. The chairs were high backed, since the lizard men were all at least 7 feet tall. But a minor detail caught Andy’s attention about the chairs that these Reptilians sat in. He looked down to see that each chair had a slit in it, as if it was a double-bottomed chair, like two big blocks. When Andy saw one of them sit sown, he realized that the slits in the chairs were so that they could sit down with their tails underneath them! Tailor made conference chairs with slits in them for Reptilian tails! We laughed about that too, wondering when this would ever show up on Star Trek or Babylon 5. That experience was one of Andy’s first introductions to Reptilians.

On another occasion, Andy was introduced to a Reptilian, and taken to a private room, again, in some kind of underground facility. This time, Andy believes he must have been tested for his reaction to a horror scene. Or perhaps this may have been designed for trauma splitting purposes—or even an implanted memory. The Reptilian invites Andy in his private quarters, that looks like a fancy hotel room. He is ready to have dinner in his private room. A servant rolls a large silver cart in the room, like a hotel room service type of cart. The Reptilian opens the tray to expose 4-5 human babies alive and crying. Andy stood there as the Reptilian took a huge bite out of the live infant, splitting it in half, eating the baby alive.

this is currently the most powerfull Iluminati family here on the surface of the Earth

the head of the Rotschield family is known as Pindar ( penis of the Dragon ) and reports directly to the Inner Earth Reptilians

Please tell me you dont believe any of this? Maybe all that Dbol has been messing with your head

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2009, 06:11:47 PM »
who is andy..........and why is he privy to these meeting...............an d the rothschilds, are they all reptilians?

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: July 12, 2009, 07:23:51 PM »
who is andy..........and why is he privy to these meeting...............an d the rothschilds, are they all reptilians?

these are mediocre times we live in
people are losing hope
its up to us in the USA to hold the banner of strength and goodness for all the world to follow

quit complaining

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: July 12, 2009, 07:27:56 PM »
these are mediocre times we live in
people are losing hope
its up to us in the USA to hold the banner of strength and goodness for all the world to follow

quit complaining

i dont even know what that means, i merely was inquiring who the "andy" was in the article he posted......your senseless musings were not only unrequired, they are likewise unappreciated.

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: July 12, 2009, 07:31:36 PM »
i dont even know what that means, i merely was inquiring who the "andy" was in the article he posted......your senseless musings were not only unrequired, they are likewise unappreciated.

that was not a real difficult note to figure out
but you may be a softee
so I am sorry

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #35 on: July 12, 2009, 07:44:25 PM »
I, for one, welcome our new reptilian overlords.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 13, 2009, 03:39:47 AM »
Please tell me you dont believe any of this? Maybe all that Dbol has been messing with your head
I lived this so dunno what to tell u dude ;)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 13, 2009, 03:42:23 AM »
Andy Pero was the original Superman ( they tried creating a person w/ superhuman abilities and they succeeded )

here's his story

http://educate-yourself.org/mc/projectsuperman1part27oct99.shtml

rotschields and the windsors are shapeshifters

50% human 50% reptilian hybrids

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #38 on: July 13, 2009, 03:47:29 AM »
50% human 50% reptilian hybrids

An hybrid would suggest a result of human + reptile (which species?) mating and producing viable offspring - something that is an outright impossibility.
الاسلام هو شيطانية