Author Topic: What happened to Alex23's  (Read 8114 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: What happened to Alex23's
« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2009, 08:05:20 PM »
dude, stop PMing me and asking me to suck my penis.  it's getting annoying.

One of pandy's lover I presume "ManBear"

Whatever happened to the schmoe patrol? This place is crawling with fags. Were you born a cock lover or were you converted by your daddy?

BTW, post the PM that you claim I sent you. Exactly. Only in your fantasy FAG!

"ManBearPig" oh brother.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2009, 08:10:56 PM »
One of pandy's lover I presume "ManBear"

Whatever happened to the schmoe patrol? This place is crawling with fags. Were you born a cock lover or were you converted by your daddy?

"ManBearPig" oh brother.
do u think the internet is real? 

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2009, 08:14:12 PM »

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #28 on: July 11, 2009, 01:31:11 AM »
I notice Pandy that the majority of your posts consists of you acting like a tough guy with your insults always riddled with gay references. You call Alex23 a fat blob muscle bear homo with aids. Someone mentions Kimbo and you claim he's inhaled more man meat than magoo when in reality Kimbo will beat your sorry fat ass. Matarrazzo claims to have eaten five pounds of meat during his heyday and the first thing that enters your mind is how "that's a shit load of cocks to inhale in one day."

Where do they thoughts come from Pandy? I mean, how do you even think of things like that? Why the preoccupation with man on man love? You've already admitted that you are fat. So you don't get much attention from women. Internet tough guys are 10 times out of 10 little #### that get bullied in real life and, in your case, sexually violated by other men which you discovered you actually like hence your preoccupation with homosexuality and able to conjure up such graphic gay images.  So your only outlet is to act like a bad ass in safety and accuse others of being gay to compensate for being fat, being bullied, and craving man goo. Because in real life you would never insult Kimbo, Alex23 or myself because you know you would once again get a major ass whipping and then beg to let you prefer oral and a rim job.

Pray we never meet you fat fag. And you know we won't that's why you feel brave enough to run your cum drenched mouth.

How many weeks did it take you to work up the courage to post something like that, cum-dumpster?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2009, 01:50:00 AM »
How many weeks did it take you to work up the courage to post something like that, cum-dumpster?

More gay imagery from the cowardly fag? Are you the bottom for tonight?

Let me know if you ever decide to vacation in Hawaii cock lover. You'll find that it's a much different sensation having my fist rammed down your throat instead of a Black man's cock. Choking on your blood is probably very similar to choking on the man goo you like to gobble up and fantasized about.

I so want to meet you and beat the living fvck out of your sorry, pathetic, perverse, and not to mention, frequently violated, ass.

Sucks being fat, doesn't it?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2009, 02:30:27 AM »
Please God, as I lay down to sleep grant that I should one day come face to face with Pandemonium, the anonymous gay coward. And please forgive me for pounding his face into an unrecognizable bloody pulp. I will show mercy by slicing off his atrophied penis (since he's a bottom) with my 5 inch Tanto and stuffing it down his throat so that he will at least die with some pleasure. Maybe, if I'm feeling generous, I will also cut off his right arm at the elbow, tenderly rolling his fingers into a fist, and shove it up his well used ass as he enjoys being fisted by his own hands. Then I will douse the whole mess with gasoline, set aflame and rid the world of this truly vile, worthless,deviant piece of depraved scum.

I so want to meet you. You have no idea. You wanted to pick a fight with me. Fine. You filthy fag. Human trash like you have to pay. You have to pay. I just want to reach through this computer screen and grab you by the throat and bring you into my world.

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2009, 03:19:28 AM »
Please God, as I lay down to sleep grant that I should one day come face to face with Pandemonium, the anonymous gay coward. And please forgive me for pounding his face into an unrecognizable bloody pulp. I will show mercy by slicing off his atrophied penis (since he's a bottom) with my 5 inch Tanto and stuffing it down his throat so that he will at least die with some pleasure. Maybe, if I'm feeling generous, I will also cut off his right arm at the elbow, tenderly rolling his fingers into a fist, and shove it up his well used ass as he enjoys being fisted by his own hands. Then I will douse the whole mess with gasoline, set aflame and rid the world of this truly vile, worthless,deviant piece of depraved scum.

I so want to meet you. You have no idea. You wanted to pick a fight with me. Fine. You filthy fag. Human trash like you have to pay. You have to pay. I just want to reach through this computer screen and grab you by the throat and bring you into my world.

calm down man it's only the internet.  Besides,  Panda is a huge fucking dude.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2009, 03:41:30 AM »
calm down man it's only the internet.  Besides,  Panda is a huge fucking dude.

Not Panda, my friend, Pandemonium. No prob with Panda. It's that vile, cowardly, piece of faggotry, Pandemonium, that I want to take apart limb from limb and feed to the dogs.

I'm flattered that you've featured the animated version of myself on your avatar. You left out the five inch Tanto. That and five minutes with Pande is all I need to make the world a better place.

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2009, 03:44:53 AM »
cool.  sounds like you got your priorities in order.   :D

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2009, 09:36:34 AM »

You seem like a really good guy. Priorties are priorties and that does come first
D

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2009, 12:48:39 PM »

You seem like a really good guy. Priorties are priorties and that does come first

I truly despise people like Pande who sits in front of his computer, anal beads firmly in place, and without provocation, just ridicules and insults others, always peppered with the most bizarre gay imagery to boost his own sense of self-importance. All under the safety of the net. It is frustrating because you can't get at him and make him back up his unprovoked (that's the rub) insults and you know he would never act like this in person because like all bullies he's deep down a coward. And in his case, a very depraved, vile, sexually frustrated, in the closet homo.

Just like to get my hands on him because then he will be exposed, as he whimpers on his knees begging for mercy, the pussy that he is. Guys like him make help make the world a shitty place and he neds to be stomped on like the despicable fat cockroach that he is.

Say it, Pande! Say "meltdown" and then post that mushroom cloud picture. Yah, in my world it's OK to be angry. And it's also often justified to act on it. I just wish I could meltdown with you in person you worthless, filthy, depraved piece of excrement. Just thinking about you makes me thirst for blood. Keep talking smack fat fag. One day you'll say it to the wrong person in real life. I just wish it was me. But of course you only do it behind the safety of your computer screen bitch boy.

You fvkng cowardly piece of shiit.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #36 on: July 11, 2009, 06:08:35 PM »
More gay imagery from the cowardly fag? Are you the bottom for tonight?

Let me know if you ever decide to vacation in Hawaii cock lover. You'll find that it's a much different sensation having my fist rammed down your throat instead of a Black man's cock. Choking on your blood is probably very similar to choking on the man goo you like to gobble up and fantasized about.

I so want to meet you and beat the living fvck out of your sorry, pathetic, perverse, and not to mention, frequently violated, ass.

Sucks being fat, doesn't it?
hahaha  ;D

And ot I think squad/fat dave is using Pandos account at present

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #37 on: July 12, 2009, 10:32:34 AM »
Not Panda, my friend, Pandemonium. No prob with Panda. It's that vile, cowardly, piece of faggotry, Pandemonium, that I want to take apart limb from limb and feed to the dogs.

I'm flattered that you've featured the animated version of myself on your avatar. You left out the five inch Tanto. That and five minutes with Pande is all I need to make the world a better place.

PANDAE would crush you and use your stick-like body as a surfboard if he went to Hawaii.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #38 on: July 12, 2009, 11:54:33 AM »
PANDAE would crush you and use your stick-like body as a surfboard if he went to Hawaii.

"penis-less" is a grade-A pussy, no doubt about that.