Author Topic: What happened to Alex23's  (Read 8100 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
What happened to Alex23's
« on: July 10, 2009, 11:47:18 AM »
What happened to Alex23's post on Division? Why is every post regarding Division deleted? What mod is doing that? Just tell us so we won't bother anymore? Division suddenly stopped posting over two months ago but is always logged in and still has mod privileges. Is he the one deleted those threads? He can't be afraid of gh15 because he always insisted gh15 was a gimmick.

BTW, who got the red tops for outing him?

Reign Down

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • http://www.sickipedia.org/
Re: What happened to Alex23's
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2009, 11:51:14 AM »
Fat Alex will soon be a beast again, check the training board and forget this petty squabbling unless you enjoy cock gobbling.

ta ta
Ta ta nerds!

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2009, 12:57:37 PM »
What happened to Alex23's post on Division? Why is every post regarding Division deleted? What mod is doing that? Just tell us so we won't bother anymore? Division suddenly stopped posting over two months ago but is always logged in and still has mod privileges. Is he the one deleted those threads? He can't be afraid of gh15 because he always insisted gh15 was a gimmick.

Why are you poking your nose into Getbig politics?  Stop playing detective and recognize your role here: you're a nobody. An absolute nobody.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2009, 01:01:41 PM »
Why are you poking your nose into Getbig politics?  Stop playing detective and recognize your role here: you're a nobody. An absolute nobody.

He's not on the Council

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2009, 01:22:27 PM »
He's not on the Council

He's not even worthy of serving drinks to the Council.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2009, 01:26:55 PM »

some mods are currupt in here. moderators must change at last.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2009, 01:27:08 PM »
something tells me he has some experience serving male councils.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2009, 01:30:20 PM »
something tells me he has some experience serving male councils.

haha his mouth has taken in more penises than Jenna Jameson's vage.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2009, 01:41:27 PM »

I think The Council should have a meeting on how Un Council-worthy this Pellius guy is  >:(

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2009, 01:42:39 PM »
haha his mouth has taken in more penises than Jenna Jameson's vage.

If he had as many cocks sticking out of him as he's has stuck in his ass, he would look like a porcupine

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2009, 02:27:06 PM »
If he had as many cocks sticking out of him as he's has stuck in his ass, he would look like a porcupine

His body would have to be the size of Jupiter to fit that many dicks sticking out :-X

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2009, 02:29:35 PM »
His body would have to be the size of Jupiter to fit that many dicks sticking out :-X

Well he posts on getbig so he must be huge

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2009, 02:43:54 PM »
groink and pandae

savaging the rookie with some old school ownage  8)
T

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2009, 02:49:04 PM »
groink and pandae

I get it, you need 5k + post and need to be on Getbig all the time  :o I have been here since 2003 but i must have slacked off  :D I am going to aim for 10 post per day  ;D
D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2009, 02:51:12 PM »
groink and pandae

I think Pellius might actually be an alright dude, i was just going with it

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2009, 02:52:08 PM »
I think Pellius might actually be an alright dude, i was just going with it

are you getting soft in your old age

must be the steroids  :D
T

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2009, 02:54:03 PM »

hahahaha!

You crack me up!  ;D

Even when I'm the one on the receiving end, it's funny as hell.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2009, 04:28:32 PM »
some mods are currupt in here. moderators must change at last.

I don't think there are many mods who would care one way or another about Division. gh15 came back on this board specifically to get information on Div. Div, a mod on the steroid board and a daily poster, suddenly stops posting and any thread about him and his whereabouts are deleted. He stays logged in so with his mod privileges can delete posts. He seemed like a cocky guy and would spit in gh15's face but it appears he is now running scared.

What about it, Div? Did gh15, the gimmick account, put a scare in you?

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2009, 04:33:07 PM »
I don't think there are many mods who would care one way or another about Division. gh15 came back on this board specifically to get information on Div. Div, a mod on the steroid board and a daily poster, suddenly stops posting and any thread about him and his whereabouts are deleted. He stays logged in so with his mod privileges can delete posts. He seemed like a cocky guy and would spit in gh15's face but it appears he is now running scared.

What about it, Div? Did gh15, the gimmick account, put a scare in you?

You were warned. Do you want to die. Death by Getbig.
P

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2009, 05:14:11 PM »
I get it, you need 5k + post and need to be on Getbig all the time  :o I have been here since 2003 but i must have slacked off  :D I am going to aim for 10 post per day  ;D

Actually, I've been on this board since 2004. My account has been in time out since March of 2007 for my one and only offense. Remember when Lee Priest was on here posting about Vince Taylor guest posing for the NABBA and also still allowed in the IFBB and he, Lee, will be doing the same? Well, that was deleted but then everybody keep reposting the same post under different headings driving the mods crazy trying to delete them all. One thing they don't tolerate here is anti IFBB politics. Lesson learned. Here was the post:

Well, obviously it's because since Vince Taylor can compete in the IFBB and pose for NABBA, this opens it up for everyone. So, Lee Priest is announcing that he will compete in the IFBB show in Dallas so all his hometown Texas fans can see hime, and he will compete in PDI in the fall.

Lee would also like all the NPC promoters who have contacted him about guest posing for them, to get back in touch with him because now he can appear at your show.

By the way, this is on the advice from his attorney.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2009, 05:19:39 PM »
You were warned. Do you want to die. Death by Getbig.

I see I have stumbled onto a very dark and seamy side of GetBig. I know the truth is out there. You can kill me, kill Alex23, kill all of us seeking the truth... but we will never give up.

When GetItOnNY disappears will there also be a cover up?

You can't kill all of us... well, maybe you can but it's going to be a lot of work and maybe cut into your training time.

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2009, 05:32:37 PM »

haha best post in months

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2009, 06:10:36 PM »

I love it when I'm the one on the receiving end.
:-X

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2009, 07:54:05 PM »
I notice Pandy that the majority of your posts consists of you acting like a tough guy with your insults always riddled with gay references. You call Alex23 a fat blob muscle bear homo with aids. Someone mentions Kimbo and you claim he's inhaled more man meat than magoo when in reality Kimbo will beat your sorry fat ass. Matarrazzo claims to have eaten five pounds of meat during his heyday and the first thing that enters your mind is how "that's a shit load of cocks to inhale in one day."

Where do they thoughts come from Pandy? I mean, how do you even think of things like that? Why the preoccupation with man on man love? You've already admitted that you are fat. So you don't get much attention from women. Internet tough guys are 10 times out of 10 little guys that get bullied in real life and, in your case, sexually violated by other men which you discovered you actually like hence your preoccupation with homosexuality and able to conjure up such graphic gay images.  So your only outlet is to act like a bad ass in safety and accuse others of being gay to compensate for being fat, being bullied, and craving man goo. Because in real life you would never insult Kimbo, Alex23 or myself because you know you would once again get a major ass whipping and then beg to let you prefer oral and a rim job.

Pray we never meet you fat fag. And you know we won't that's why you feel brave enough to run your cum drenched mouth.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2009, 07:57:24 PM »
I notice Pandy that the majority of your posts consists of you acting like a tough guy with your insults always riddled with gay references. You call Alex23 a fat blob muscle bear homo with aids. Someone mentions Kimbo and you claim he's inhaled more man meat than magoo when in reality Kimbo will beat your sorry fat ass. Matarrazzo claims to have eaten five pounds of meat during his heyday and the first thing that enters your mind is how "that's a shit load of cocks to inhale in one day."

Where do they thoughts come from Pandy? I mean, how do you even think of things like that? Why the preoccupation with man on man love? You've already admitted that you are fat. So you don't get much attention from women. Internet tough guys are 10 times out of 10 little #### that get bullied in real life and, in your case, sexually violated by other men which you discovered you actually like hence your preoccupation with homosexuality and able to conjure up such graphic gay images.  So your only outlet is to act like a bad ass in safety and accuse others of being gay to compensate for being fat, being bullied, and craving man goo. Because in real life you would never insult Kimbo, Alex23 or myself because you know you would once again get a major ass whipping and then beg to let you prefer oral and a rim job.

Pray we never meet you fat fag. And you know we won't that's why you feel brave enough to run your cum drenched mouth.

dude, stop PMing me and asking me to suck my penis.  it's getting annoying.
Deep Tissue Massage