Author Topic: groink lookin big as shit in new mm pic. whats the diet height and weight  (Read 12073 times)

MMC78

• Getbig II
Why are we judging a physique by one shitty un-representative picture.

ANYONE that has a half way decent physique can take a picture in the right lighting wearing a tank top hitting the right pose and appear MUCH more impressive than they actually are.

Natural vs non-natural commentary is worthless without better pictures.  Several of you are guilty of doing this on this site.  Stop being pussies and post compulsory shots under normal lighting.

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
From the pictures noone can say anything about groink's bodyfat or where he would end up in contest condition. I would tend to agree with tbombz though that it would be in the 180lbs range, which is exceptional for a natural under 6 feet anyway.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
AHAAHAHAHAH!!!  It's amazing how everyone boosts their own egos around naturals by attempting to justify their own small, pathetic frames by making comparisons with a "pulled outta the air" bb contest weight.   "Yeah, he's 245 natural, but 'in shape' on stage he'd be about 165lbs.  I weigh 170lbs with pretty visible abs and 11" pipes so I pretty much dominate him."

Bodybuilding Related

• Getbig IV
  • We Are All Blessed To Be Here
From the pictures noone can say anything about groink's bodyfat or where he would end up in contest condition. I would tend to agree with tbombz though that it would be in the 180lbs range, which is exceptional for a natural under 6 feet anyway.

Yes and you would be as big as Groink if you just let yourself eat, too.   ;D

Alex23

AHAAHAHAHAH!!!  It's amazing how everyone boosts their own egos around naturals by attempting to justify their own small, pathetic frames by making comparisons with a "pulled outta the air" bb contest weight.   "Yeah, he's 245 natural, but 'in shape' on stage he'd be about 165lbs.  I weigh 170lbs with pretty visible abs and 11" pipes so I pretty much dominate him."

AHAHAHAHAH exactly!!!! And all that by seeing a couple of back shots with a shirt on and a tank top MM... "I wouldn't go as far as 165lb, I think he would be more in the 161-161.5lb range, I could never get over 165lb in contest shape but I could easily be over 275lb off season if I really wanted to"
::)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
AHAHAHAHAH exactly!!!! And all that by seeing a couple of back shots with a shirt on and a tank top MM... "I wouldn't go as far as 165lb, I think he would be more in the 161-161.5lb range, I could never get over 165lb in contest shape but I could easily be over 275lb off season if I really wanted to"

AHAHHAAHHA!!! the small and weak make me laugh

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
alot of the top amatuer bodybuilders who compete around 170-190 get up to 250+ in the offseason.

a guy who would compete at 200lbs is going to be massive in the offseason... 275+

The Master

• Getbig V
Groin would not see contest shape naturally at the right side of 200.

Perhaps in the 190s or 180s.

When it comes to abs: probably 210s.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B

LOL so true A23.

Let's reverse the argument here.  I'd like to see what all these supposedly "lean" guys would look like at my weight, if they could ever come within 30 lbs of it.  They would probably look like fucking Kegdrainer once they got over 200.

Notable exception wavelength, dude looks good

The Master

• Getbig V
LOL so true A23.

Let's reverse the argument here.  I'd like to see what all these supposedly "lean" guys would look like at my weight, if they could ever come within 20 lbs of it.  They would probably look like fucking Kegdrainer.

You need to start thinking about dieting down if you are ever going to look slim in your ballerina dress.

The bird dance performance with the childrens choir = just 5 months away >:(

Alex23

alot of the top amatuer bodybuilders who compete around 170-190 get up to 250+ in the offseason.
a guy who would compete at 200lbs is going to be massive in the offseason... 275+

LOL you're soooo deep in your drug dellusionized world... ;D

there's no fucking rule; I've seen guys in the 250-260 compete at 210-215lb  some in the compete at 230lb....

If you go from 275 to 200lb, something is definitely fuckingly wrong and unhealty....

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
LOL you're soooo deep in your drug dellusionized world... ;D

there's no fucking rule; I've seen guys in the 250-260 compete at 210-215lb  some in the compete at 230lb....

If you go from 275 to 200lb, something is definitely fuckingly wrong and unhealty....
of course theres no rule for offseaosn wiehgt compared to contest weight...  depends on how lean you start out at , how much muscle you lose while dieting, and how ripped you get. but for the most part people tend to way overestimte how hevay they will be once dieted down. i know a guy who weghs 250 offseason and competes at 225... but he stays really lean all year long...  and yet another who weighs 280 in the offseason but competes at 200ish...cuz he gets chunky in the offseason

Alex23

of course theres no rule for offseaosn wiehgt compared to contest weight...  depends on how lean you start out at , how much muscle you lose while dieting, and how ripped you get. but for the most part people tend to way overestimte how hevay they will be once dieted down. i know a guy who weghs 250 offseason and competes at 225... but he stays really lean all year long...  and yet another who weighs 280 in the offseason but competes at 200ish...cuz he gets chunky in the offseason

How "high" do you want to go T before "cutting" down?

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
Most National level light-heavyweight competitors are around 250-260 in the offseason and they're not fat yet still come in at around 195lbs-205lbs... this guy claims natural so right off the bat if he were to get down for a show he'd be losing quite a bit of muscle and come in lighter than what some of you are saying... no way would he compete at 220.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
AHAHHAAHHA!!! the small and weak make me laugh
X2 :)

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
X2 :)

X3  one of my testicles is bigger than 95% of them

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
Most National level light-heavyweight competitors are around 250-260 in the offseason and they're not fat yet still come in at around 195lbs-205lbs... this guy claims natural so right off the bat if he were to get down for a show he'd be losing quite a bit of muscle and come in lighter than what some of you are saying... no way would he compete at 220.
they are probably very fat in the offseason. post pics of them.

Layne Norton is 230 in offseason and 195 in contest. Groink looks about same conditioning as Laynes offseason.

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
LOL so true A23.

Let's reverse the argument here.  I'd like to see what all these supposedly "lean" guys would look like at my weight, if they could ever come within 30 lbs of it.  They would probably look like fucking Kegdrainer once they got over 200.

Notable exception wavelength, dude looks good

i can't believe GH 1.5 hasn't been on here saying that you are lying and he could tell exactly what you're on just by swallowing a mouthfull of your sperm.

The Master

• Getbig V
i can't believe GH 1.5 hasn't been on here saying that you are lying and he could tell exactly what you're on just by swallowing a mouthfull of your sperm.

ROFL! ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V

Layne Norton is 230 in offseason and 195 in contest. Groink looks about same conditioning as Laynes offseason.

:-* :-*

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
It wasn't intended as an insult, I think 180lbs in contest condition is phenomenal. But as I said, we can only know if he decides to go for it.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
It wasn't intended as an insult, I think 180lbs in contest condition is phenomenal. But as I said, we can only know if he decides to go for it.
he would be 210-220 imo

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
Yes and you would be as big as Groink if you just let yourself eat, too.   ;D

I doubt it, I kind of know what I'm capable of, I have been heavier in the past. Not anywhere near my genetic potential right now though.

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV

Darrell Terrell... 250 in the first one(2 weeks into dieting), under 200 in the second... and there's no shadowy lighting here either... if he was put in the same lighting as that grey tank top pic he would look plain freaky.