Author Topic: groink lookin big as shit in new mm pic. whats the diet height and weight  (Read 12077 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
No. If he is 247 at 15% now, he wouldn't need to drop that much.
 you dont knwo what your talking about. ive seen tons of guys diet down and i know what a personw ill look like and how much they will weigh. do you kno what a guy who competes at 200lbs looks like in the offseason with higher bf levels? that is  BIG mother fucker.  people are very delusional about how big they think they are..

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
Yes it is almost as if Decide needs to get beaten up.

Ain't gonna work many have tried. He would need to change psychiatrists.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
5'10-11 and a hard 210 after years of training is not exceptional.

Get back here in 3 years and you'll be able to provide an informed answer. In the meantime you're all about reducing it only to genetics because it's it fits with the defeatist attitude.

Hmm...hard 210 at 5'10".....sounds borderline plausible for a natural.
I hate the State.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
He's not better than mesomorph, myself or some others, and has no legs. No legs = one dimensional in my book.

Never said i was. espescially meso.

YOU?  really, you won't even post a pic but you are going to say you are better than a guy who's 5'11" 245, and backs it up. You are seriously the biggest bullshitting asshole here

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
no one under 6 foot and natural is going to be shredded at 200lbs. sorry. even guys with good response to hormones good trianing and solid diet take a while to build up that kind of muscle.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Ain't gonna work many have tried. He would need to change psychiatrists.

I don't think I am as clueless as you believe me to be.

And just curious, since you are one of the most boastful people on this site, surely it would be no problem to provide pics?
I hate the State.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
He's not better than mesomorph myself or some others, and has no legs. No legs = one dimensional in my book. It's a lot easier to just work the show muscles while constantly patting yourself on the back about yourself, which is what oink is all about.
lol you never even posted a pic.....

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Bump...
I hate the State.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
Bump...

Deicide have you thought about your true calling?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Deicide have you thought about your true calling?

In what sense? I don't think I have one. I certainly don't think it is bbing.  :D

I just lift for fun.
I hate the State.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
In what sense? I don't think I have one. I certainly don't think it is bbing.  :D

I just lift for fun.

Interviewing 60 year old guitarists

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V

I just lift for fun.

you need to expect more from your body, and it will deliver

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
  people are very delusional about how big they think they are..

You got that right.  Other people thought I was "big" until I lost a shitload of fat.  Now they think I have aids.  Or as people told me on here "oh brother another swimmer  ::)"  LOL.  

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Interviewing 60 year old guitarists

Well hopefully more than that.
I hate the State.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
Well hopefully more than that.

You need to be an Orator of some sort. You have excellent tone and meter to your speaking voice, that is a gift.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
You need to be an Orator of some sort. You have excellent tone and meter to your speaking voice, that is a gift.

People have told me that before, at least that I am a good speaker. I should do something with it.
I hate the State.

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
People have told me that before, at least that I am a good speaker. I should do something with it.

you should dude.  I have done hundreds of commercials when I worked in radio.  You definitely have a great AM voice.  Not so much FM.  You could make a good living reading books to tape or radio infomercials.  I also think your voice sounds like those hideous voice overs on the 1970's karate flicks.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Never said i was. espescially meso.

YOU?  really, you won't even post a pic but you are going to say you are better than a guy who's 5'11" 245, and backs it up. You are seriously the biggest bullshitting asshole here
LMAO, Groinkster bringing out the jealousy and slapping bitches all at once.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
you should dude.  I have done hundreds of commercials when I worked in radio.  You definitely have a great AM voice.  Not so much FM.  You could make a good living reading books to tape or radio infomercials.  I also think your voice sounds like those hideous voice overs on the 1970's karate flicks.

Fight the Drug War!
I hate the State.

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
still with the fucking morons here who have never trained without drugs and compare their mediocre results to others and cant fathom what is possible naturally so brand it all as drug aided.

train for 10-15 years..naturally..start at a good genetic base from doing school sports..at say, 17 years old and 175lb at 6 feet tall.

you WILL add 5-10kg in the first year..as a natural (given reasonable genetics)...then less as the years go on..but a kg per year is not impossible for a natural..and more is usual.

ive said it many times before..this natural impossibility stuff is crap to make you users feel good about yourselves.

my mates are all drug free, and some are coming to their 22nd year of training....they all played school sports and were good athletes... they are all around 6' or taller..and they all weigh over 110kg these days..in good shape..thats 240lb+.

without exception we all went over 220lb within the first 5 years of training naturally..the rest has come gradually and through effort and discipline.

the exception ive noticed is those who DONT make such gains... hard gainers basically. within these circles ive got mates that have barely put on 5kg over 20 years...but they are about 1 out of 10..the rest have done well.

so if groink claims natural..i believe him.. i weighed 125kg when i stopped training, which was about 8 years ago now...and i trained from 1989 through to about 2001..thats 12 years.. went from 75kg to 125kg. thats 50kg over 12 years...or 4 kg per year..about 10lb per year on average, but year 1 i got to 84kg..thats 20lb gain, year 2 was 90kg..so, another 15lb, it took 4 more years to get to 105kg..i.e. 33 more pounds...and so on..

my mates werent so blessed, but still did a great job and, like i said, went from 175lb somethings to 240lb+ over the same timeframe.

flame away disbelievers..for your own mediocre's sake.

i couldnt care less about the doubters..ive seen it, done it, know others whove done it , and so on..

its the insecurities of the steroid taker that intrigue me..and this site has it in spades!

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
still with the fucking morons here who have never trained without drugs and compare their mediocre results to others and cant fathom what is possible naturally so brand it all as drug aided.

train for 10-15 years..naturally..start at a good genetic base from doing school sports..at say, 17 years old and 175lb at 6 feet tall.

you WILL add 5-10kg in the first year..as a natural (given reasonable genetics)...then less as the years go on..but a kg per year is not impossible for a natural..and more is usual.

ive said it many times before..this natural impossibility stuff is crap to make you users feel good about yourselves.

my mates are all drug free, and some are coming to their 22nd year of training....they all played school sports and were good athletes... they are all around 6' or taller..and they all weigh over 110kg these days..in good shape..thats 240lb+.

without exception we all went over 220lb within the first 5 years of training naturally..the rest has come gradually and through effort and discipline.

the exception ive noticed is those who DONT make such gains... hard gainers basically. within these circles ive got mates that have barely put on 5kg over 20 years...but they are about 1 out of 10..the rest have done well.

so if groink claims natural..i believe him.. i weighed 125kg when i stopped training, which was about 8 years ago now...and i trained from 1989 through to about 2001..thats 12 years.. went from 75kg to 125kg. thats 50kg over 12 years...or 4 kg per year..about 10lb per year on average, but year 1 i got to 84kg..thats 20lb gain, year 2 was 90kg..so, another 15lb, it took 4 more years to get to 105kg..i.e. 33 more pounds...and so on..

my mates werent so blessed, but still did a great job and, like i said, went from 175lb somethings to 240lb+ over the same timeframe.

flame away disbelievers..for your own mediocre's sake.

i couldnt care less about the doubters..ive seen it, done it, know others whove done it , and so on..

its the insecurities of the steroid taker that intrigue me..and this site has it in spades!
I hate the State.

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Groink is a monster .

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
5'11 247 with flat stomach and visible abs and what appears to be 18.5+ inch arms is either not natural or the best genetics in the world.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
5'11 247 with flat stomach and visible abs and what appears to be 18.5+ inch arms is either not natural or the best genetics in the world.

19+ on the arms

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
haha damn, it must be nice to see results like that,to just keep growing, pretty much the opposite of me. ive been at it for years, putting in tons of hard work and my arms barely have anything to show from it.