Author Topic: Levrone claims to weigh 230 pounds now...  (Read 10841 times)

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
Re: Levrone claims to weigh 230 pounds now...
« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2009, 09:30:36 PM »
muscle memory........oh dear ::) ::)

Levrone is the type of guy that just looks at a bottle of test and gains 20 lbs... Total hyper responder...

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2009, 09:32:15 PM »
drugs,lifting,dietgenetics , what do you think it is

I think you would see the tell tail signs if he was juicing..

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2009, 09:34:14 PM »
I think you would see the tell tail signs if he was juicing..
He is showing them lol

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2009, 09:35:31 PM »
I like how some guy asks Levrone why he hasn't posted his diet and Levrone meltsdown responding to the question.  I guess nutrition is irrelevant in his remarkable natural transformation . . .  

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #29 on: July 10, 2009, 09:36:22 PM »
Your talking about a guy that just looks at a bottle of test and gains 20 lbs.. Right now he looks like someone that has been dieting and muscle memory.
Id say he was juicing when he starts showing those crazy muscle bellies and juiced face...

THEBOSS

• Getbig IV
  • Another day of being huge
« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2009, 09:39:59 PM »
 8) He is a bullshitting nutcase who is on the juice ! If he was such a genitic freak he wouldnt have gotten so small when he came off ! GET IT ! ::)

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2009, 09:41:44 PM »
8) He is a bullshitting nutcase who is on the juice ! If he was such a genitic freak he wouldnt have gotten so small when he came off ! GET IT ! ::)

Really think so? I must be really naive then...

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2009, 09:43:11 PM »
Your talking about a guy that just looks at a bottle of test and gains 20 lbs.. Right now he looks like someone that has been dieting and muscle memory.
Id say he was juicing when he starts showing those crazy muscle bellies and juiced face...
Kevins greatest trait is how he responds to hormones , Muscle memory will only take him to where he was naturaly , not the 50 plus pounds extra he had when enhanced , hes already passed that natural level.Hes not just looking at hormones and blowing up hes got them flowing in his body , stop with the natural crap its embarissing to think there are people out there that beleive this rubbish

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #33 on: July 10, 2009, 09:45:33 PM »
Kevins greatest trait is how he responds to hormones , Muscle memory will only take him to where he was naturaly , not the 50 plus pounds extra he had when enhanced , hes already passed that natural level.Hes not just looking at hormones and blowing up hes got them flowing in his body , stop with the natural crap its embarissing to think there are people out there that beleive this rubbish

Im not arguing with you, but wouldnt he be bigger?

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #34 on: July 10, 2009, 09:46:02 PM »
i mentioned this before, but levrone was using large quantities of human growth hormone for well over a decade..............now steroids cause hypertrophy, that is the size of the muscle cell increases, and it can eventually shrink back too...............HGH, especially in doses like he was taking, not only cause hypertrophy............i t causes "hyperplaisia"...............that means that he actually grew new muscle cells that he didnt have before...........now this is irreversible............ ......for the rest of his life he will always maintain that increased number of skeletal muscle calls

so, what it boils down to is that, he has many more cells that he could make grow then a normal person..............so basically he altered the physiology of his body forever..........so even if he was not taking anything now (WHICH HE OF COURSE IS).................he would still not be able to claim natural status, due to the fact that his musculature was forever changed.

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #35 on: July 10, 2009, 09:48:08 PM »
now what have YOU done in your life except going on some internet forums and bashing bodybuilders, no-life idiot??

WOW.  Welcome back Onlyme.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #36 on: July 10, 2009, 09:50:21 PM »
Im not arguing with you, but wouldnt he be bigger?
depends what hes using..it wont be what and the doses he used to get to olympia level but he is on...gh would be in the mix though

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #37 on: July 10, 2009, 09:53:55 PM »
True, I still dont think hes 230 though.. :-\

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: July 10, 2009, 10:01:26 PM »

ex-fcukin-actly................if these guys are such mutants, "hyper responders"........"myostatin null"....................then why the fuck do they go back to looking like  almost compleatly average people when they stop compeating.  levrone, ken wheeler, who goes around saying that he has like a 1/billion myostatin disorder..........well how could you be that if now that you off the juice you look like a short, flabby guy with some residual synthol in his arms.

if he was truely myostatin null, he would look like that big blue cow, with the muscles all over its body, that cow never worked out a day in its like, and has muscles bulging all over it..........flex and kevin needed a fucking warehouse full of steroids and other growth enhancers just to look like that for a temporary period of time

dont you think, at least some of the muscle would have stayed on with him being such a freak and all

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #39 on: July 10, 2009, 10:09:08 PM »
ex-fcukin-actly................if these guys are such mutants, "hyper responders"........"myostatin null"....................then why the fuck do they go back to looking like  almost compleatly average people when they stop compeating.  levrone, ken wheeler, who goes around saying that he has like a 1/billion myostatin disorder..........well how could you be that if now that you off the juice you look like a short, flabby guy with some residual synthol in his arms.

if he was truely myostatin null, he would look like that big blue cow, with the muscles all over its body, that cow never worked out a day in its like, and has muscles bulging all over it..........flex and kevin needed a fucking warehouse full of steroids and other growth enhancers just to look like that for a temporary period of time

dont you think, at least some of the muscle would have stayed on with him being such a freak and all

Alright, I get your point, but what about guys like Paul Dillet?  I mean genetics had to play some point besides mass amounts of drugs. Granted, yes he is miniscule compaired to what they were. Im just saying their genetics had to play some roll right?

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: July 10, 2009, 10:21:28 PM »
im not sure what you are asking about paul dillett.............but as far as their genetics..........of course both of these men were extremely blessed in that department............no t only did something about their physiology make them respond VERY well to hormones and peptides (which is not true for everyone, i have met dozens of dudes who take tons of gear and still look liek shit)

along with that, the muscle the do have is structured very well..........very aesthetic physiques.........small waists and joints, good insertions, round muscle bellies.........and when you start  putting on that kind of muscle that they were back in the day, all those feature i mentioned become very important, because when you combine those features with the chemically enhanced muscle...............the result is a very pleasing physique.

so, im not really taking anything away from kevin or flex.............but the freak moniker is just baloney............becau se as i have just shown, without the hormones, they will look like normal guys do

you could go into any playground/ pick up bball game in any densly-populated african american urban area, throw a rock.................and hit 3 guys who who would be just a freaky as kevin or flex if you gave them access to the same drugs, diet, and training..............al ot of black dudes from the hood just dont bodybuild  competitivly because they think its gay, but the ones who do, dominate the spot

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #41 on: July 10, 2009, 10:28:08 PM »
im not sure what you are asking about paul dillett.............but as far as their genetics..........of course both of these men were extremely blessed in that department............no t only did something about their physiology make them respond VERY well to hormones and peptides (which is not true for everyone, i have met dozens of dudes who take tons of gear and still look liek shit)

along with that, the muscle the do have is structured very well..........very aesthetic physiques.........small waists and joints, good insertions, round muscle bellies.........and when you start  putting on that kind of muscle that they were back in the day, all those feature i mentioned become very important, because when you combine those features with the chemically enhanced muscle...............the result is a very pleasing physique.

so, im not really taking anything away from kevin or flex.............but the freak moniker is just baloney............becau se as i have just shown, without the hormones, they will look like normal guys do

you could go into any playground/ pick up bball game in any densly-populated african american urban area, throw a rock.................and hit 3 guys who who would be just a freaky as kevin or flex if you gave them access to the same drugs, diet, and training..............al ot of black dudes from the hood just dont bodybuild  competitivly because they think its gay, but the ones who do, dominate the spot

Good post, exactly what I am looking for in a explanation...

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #42 on: July 10, 2009, 10:54:39 PM »
He is drunk...

His eyes...

He seems angry or something.. not the "usual" Kevin...

5 lbs. of muscle a week... ::)

I am huge Levrone fan but the answers to the questions was...   lame.

It's because he doesn't want to do this. That's why he quit bodybuilding in the first place! He just don't know anything else, got make money.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #43 on: July 10, 2009, 10:57:30 PM »
Kevin is showing his age...The only ones really banging Kevin now are the complete MudSharks of the world...Poor Kevini :-\

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #44 on: July 10, 2009, 11:01:43 PM »
Kevin is showing his age...The only ones really banging Kevin now are the complete MudSharks of the world...Poor Kevini :-\

I personally dont believe that, maybe showing his age but look at guys like Gary Strydom. Guys is 49 and wants to compete in the 2011 O

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #45 on: July 10, 2009, 11:08:12 PM »
I personally dont believe that, maybe showing his age but look at guys like Gary Strydom. Guys is 49 and wants to compete in the 2011 O
Strydom isn't the junky that Kevin is...Strydom may have a baby type dick but he also has kept up in the game...Levrone is the next thing to a twikker...The guy shouldn't be alive really...Look everyone loves Kevin including myself but the guy has been on a suicide mission for many many years... :-\ We all hope I am wrong...

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #46 on: July 10, 2009, 11:11:52 PM »
Strydom isn't the junky that Kevin is...Strydom may have a baby type dick but he also has kept up in the game...Levrone is the next thing to a twikker...The guy shouldn't be alive really...Look everyone loves Kevin including myself but the guy has been on a suicide mission for many many years... :-\ We all hope I am wrong...

I am a big fan of Kev too but you speak the truth. I hope We re wrong...

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: July 10, 2009, 11:15:45 PM »

strydoms legendary pee=pee, haha, no wonder he emmigrated to those asian countries ;D ;D

and keving ona suicide mission??? what has he been doing that makes you say this, i havent really heard anything besides the failed music career, failed acting career???

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #48 on: July 10, 2009, 11:19:53 PM »
Can't wait until he hits 250lbs naturally, and lean.  Just 10lbs under when he was on mad gear.
Totally believable. :D
N

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #49 on: July 10, 2009, 11:20:38 PM »
strydoms legendary pee=pee, haha, no wonder he emmigrated to those asian countries ;D ;D

and keving ona suicide mission??? what has he been doing that makes you say this, i havent really heard anything besides the failed music career, failed acting career???

One question to everyone on this post: What does everyone think Kev is on right now? I honestly think Zero.... And if you do think he is, why? Not trying to be a jackass, just your thoughts...