Author Topic: Levrone claims to weigh 230 pounds now...  (Read 10829 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: Levrone claims to weigh 230 pounds now...
« Reply #50 on: July 10, 2009, 11:29:18 PM »
One question to everyone on this post: What does everyone think Kev is on right now? I honestly think Zero.... And if you do think he is, why? Not trying to be a jackass, just your thoughts...

I agree with you.

he doesn't look very sauced up to me.

YET

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #51 on: July 10, 2009, 11:32:54 PM »
I agree with you.

YET

I get your on point.. Im waiting for that...

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #52 on: July 10, 2009, 11:44:20 PM »
I agree with you.

YET

Your right, see thats the thing, you will know when hes fully on. Nattty, hyper responder, or muscle memory.. It will be a VERY noticable difference in my book..... Im just waiting for it..

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #53 on: July 10, 2009, 11:50:00 PM »
I'll tell you why I believe he is currently natural.

Face.  You can tell a lot about these guys by their faces and Kevin still has the same weak looking face  he did when he was at 180 pounds.  When he is juiced up, just like arnold and the rest of them, they all seem to gain mutant faces.  It's actually quite strange, looking at his latest vid and seeing such a "childlike" version of Kevin in his face with such a large body under.  (The latest vid is the chest training vid, check it out, he looks like a child with a big body).

Weights.  He is either lying about his lifts and feigning difficulty or he is not using gear.  He would be stronger if he was gearing.  12 reps on 4 plates 11/12 days out of the olympia on the battle video.  He is a very strong presser and it would come back a lot quicker.  4 sets of 225 doesn't really sound like the Kevin we used to know (or the Kevin I would expect after 6 weeks juicing).

Number of videos.  In my opinion, and straight off the bat I thought this:  when Kevin DOES start juicing, expect to see those vids dry up. 

Finally, what he said when they asked what he would do after the 8 weeks.  If he was juicing, he'd be competing again.  "I don't know" says to me "Can I afford / Do I want to juice" because that is really, the next level.  He's nothing like pro size and he knows it.  He knows to continue, to really push he has to juice and that means disappointing a whole lot of people who actually think his transformation is natural.   It isn't.  He's almost certainly not juicing right now but what he has done is as has been pointed out here, taken advantage of his previous gear usage.  Plus, every video I see him where he is at home suggests he has no money.

Your right, see thats the thing, you will know when hes fully on. Nattty, hyper responder, or muscle memory.. It will be a VERY noticable difference in my book..... Im just waiting for it..

Like I say above, when it happens, goodbye regular videos.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: July 10, 2009, 11:52:31 PM »
I'll tell you why I believe he is currently natural.

Face.  You can tell a lot about these guys by their faces and Kevin still has the same weak looking face  he did when he was at 180 pounds.  When he is juiced up, just like arnold and the rest of them, they all seem to gain mutant faces.  It's actually quite strange, looking at his latest vid and seeing such a "childlike" version of Kevin in his face with such a large body under.  (The latest vid is the chest training vid, check it out, he looks like a child with a big body).

Weights.  He is either lying about his lifts and feigning difficulty or he is not using gear.  He would be stronger if he was gearing.  12 reps on 4 plates 11/12 days out of the olympia on the battle video.  He is a very strong presser and it would come back a lot quicker.  4 sets of 225 doesn't really sound like the Kevin we used to know (or the Kevin I would expect after 6 weeks juicing).

Number of videos.  In my opinion, and straight off the bat I thought this:  when Kevin DOES start juicing, expect to see those vids dry up. 

Finally, what he said when they asked what he would do after the 8 weeks.  If he was juicing, he'd be competing again.  "I don't know" says to me "Can I afford / Do I want to juice" because that is really, the next level.  He's nothing like pro size and he knows it.  He knows to continue, to really push he has to juice and that means disappointing a whole lot of people who actually think his transformation is natural.   It isn't.  He's almost certainly not juicing right now but what he has done is as has been pointed out here, taken advantage of his previous gear usage.  Plus, every video I see him where he is at home suggests he has no money.

Like I say above, when it happens, goodbye regular videos.

Interesting viewpoints, but remember that the mutant-face potential of 500 - 750 mg of test/week ain't that big, especially not compared to using 4 different compounds, 3+ grams/week + HGH and insulin.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #55 on: July 10, 2009, 11:57:10 PM »
Interesting viewpoints, but remember that the mutant-face potential of 500 - 750 mg of test/week ain't that big, especially not compared to using 4 different compounds, 3+ grams/week + HGH and insulin.

Yes, you're right, that is a good point.

Willed

• Getbig I
« Reply #56 on: July 11, 2009, 12:01:23 AM »
agree

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #57 on: July 11, 2009, 12:02:37 AM »
looking at all those current pictures of him, you forget how fucking jacked he used to be........

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #58 on: July 11, 2009, 12:03:20 AM »

All true except excesive insulin, or else you would of seen the distentsion like on the later Yates and Nasser. Wheeler and Levrone kept a tight waist in my book...

Willed

• Getbig I
« Reply #59 on: July 11, 2009, 12:05:35 AM »
TEAM MUTANT FACE

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #60 on: July 11, 2009, 12:06:58 AM »
looking at all those current pictures of him, you forget how fucking jacked he used to be........

Exactly.  In these vids, yes he's put on a lot of weight but no, he's still a complete shadow of himself.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: July 11, 2009, 12:07:15 AM »
Kevin is again back on the gear.  That is all this uneducated, unemployable loser understands.

The fact remains; this lying drug abuser will  be exposed for the fraud that he is.....sooner rather later.

I lament, that retards like Kevin are doing nothing to improve the image of this sport.  In fact, they are helping to destroy it!

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #62 on: July 11, 2009, 12:07:39 AM »
TEAM MUTANT FACE

Theeeere you go. Thats the juice face im looking fo

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: July 11, 2009, 12:13:09 AM »
Kevin is again back on the gear.  That is all this uneducated, unemployable loser understands.

The fact remains; this lying drug abuser will  be exposed for the fraud that he is.....sooner rather later.

I lament, that retards like Kevin are doing nothing to improve the image of this sport.  In fact, they are helping to destroy it!

The very foundation of this sport at high levels are based on stuff that = not harmonious with a "good image". The only way to turn BB into an accepted sport w/a good image:

1: Change it entirely

2: Create a fog of lies deeper than Gothboys anus (not possible today when the truth = out there on the internets)

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: July 11, 2009, 12:16:39 AM »
To this day that immature f#cktard is still wearing a baseball cap backwards.

C'mon Kevin, it is time to grow up....move on.

Are you that devoid of self esteem?  

Jesus Christ, take some English classes, get a speech coach, read a book.  Just do something to improve yourself.  Drug taking is just an easy-out!

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: July 11, 2009, 12:18:09 AM »
shut the fuck up homo they all lied from the beginning.. back when bodybuilding had more respect they lied lied and lied,,from arnold to ronnie they all fucking lied..so what fucktard, we know it and almost everybody know it, if they lie its just to not get in trouble with ifbb,police,sponsors,etcetc... bodybuilding=drugs+liers, yes we know, now gtfo thank you

You need to drink some sperm and cool down.

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: July 11, 2009, 12:19:13 AM »
I'm not sure he's completely natural and I agree with some of the points some have brought up, but IMO, it's very believable that he could be indeed natural. He doesn't the look and in some of the videos he doesn't appear to be very big or cut, just looks like a gym rat that works out, and eats right.

Sure he's a pro and has juiced great amounts in the past, but why does everyone feel that he IS on the juice and that you guys are POSTIVELY sure.

Is it really not that believable????

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #67 on: July 11, 2009, 12:22:15 AM »
I'm not sure he's completely natural and I agree with some of the points some have brought up, but IMO, it's very believable that he could be indeed natural. He doesn't the look and in some of the videos he doesn't appear to be very big or cut, just looks like a gym rat that works out, and eats right.

Sure he's a pro and has juiced great amounts in the past, but why does everyone feel that he IS on the juice and that you guys are POSTIVELY sure.

Is it really not that believable????

See I agree with this.....   And guys lets keep it respectfull, this is for fun and speculation...

Willed

• Getbig I
« Reply #68 on: July 11, 2009, 12:30:42 AM »
You need to drink some sperm and cool down.

its the estrogen  :(

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #69 on: July 11, 2009, 03:53:27 AM »
Dude looks and sounds as unhealthy as Kai Greene few weeks out of the Arnolds lol.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #70 on: July 11, 2009, 03:55:13 AM »
Kevin, just sounds dumb.  He may not be as retarded as Ronnie...comes a close second though.

Hey Kevin, tell the truth on your steroid protocols...Stop playing the public for fools!

You can't be that drug deluded to think that people are going to buy all that bullshit about your so-called 'clean status'?

In my opinion, if you look like a drug user, talk like a drug user, act like a drug user, respond like a drug user and have made a career from drug using.....then, i think it is clear -YOU ARE A DRUG USER!
why wear the hat like that?  is he poor?  the 5lb/muscle/fat thing was a crazy thing to say.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #71 on: July 11, 2009, 04:02:59 AM »

Why do you say this?  Is it because he will be busy injecting gear?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: July 11, 2009, 04:08:12 AM »

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #73 on: July 11, 2009, 04:14:03 AM »

That's a thread about a man in thongs, Mars. Post your disgusting women fantasies somewhere else.... ::)

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #74 on: July 11, 2009, 04:17:02 AM »
he's clean. if he where to start juicing you would know it. he would blow the fck up