Author Topic: Comic Artie Lange charged with DUI in NJ  (Read 4275 times)

io856

Re: Comic Artie Lange charged with DUI in NJ
« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2009, 10:09:50 PM »
04 350z, actually
holy shit... no kidding nice

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2009, 10:27:47 PM »
drunk by 1:30pm artie....nice

at least it was friday i guess

fathead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2009, 10:38:44 PM »
baby gorilla, we speak your name!!

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2009, 10:44:06 PM »
he must be getting sick of this shit by now... do they still take holidays every month lol?

fuck yeah they do...........one week a month, maybe two...........and 4 day work weeks when they are there...............i proudly cancelled my subcription to sirius once i found out what  howard's "revolution" really entailed................ .they are never there, when they are there, they just mail it it..................show fucking sucks anymore, artie used to be the best thing on that show, he fucking sucks now too.......the rest of them are just annoying and out of touch, robin is certifiably insane.......compleatly unlistenable

all howard is passionate to do is rush the show to an end at fucking 9:30 so he can get up to the helipad and set off for the hamptons.........and suck more celebrity ass

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2009, 03:51:15 AM »
holy shit... no kidding nice

yes. That is my ride
.....and yet with my ride and looks and personality, I still can't get laid in Albany

FIYAHHHHHHHHHHH!

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2009, 03:58:20 AM »
artie is funnier than jackie

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2009, 05:59:12 AM »
04 350z, actually
I knew you wernt gay , just look it  :D

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2009, 06:02:49 AM »
What the fuck is he doing in a Nissan?  ???
S

Charfman84

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2009, 07:13:52 AM »

Heres a photo right before the accident

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2009, 07:25:19 AM »
QFT - Jackie felt entitled when all he added to the show was that annoying giggle. It is all coming to an end soon anyway - just preparing myself. Not sure what I'll listen to. Bill King on Rivals Radio channel 122 is great if you're in to College Football as am I.

Terrestrial radio is a f-ing joke with massive amounts of commercials - sickening.
U

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2009, 07:27:33 AM »
gayer than driving a Nissan. I drive a Corolla like a real man

I drive American like a proud, honorable U.S. citizen, jerkoff.

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: July 11, 2009, 07:46:00 AM »
i think O&A are ten times funnier then howard is in the shows current incarnation,

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 11, 2009, 07:56:31 AM »
i think O&A are ten times funnier then howard is in the shows current incarnation,
Bwahahahaha - you're a tool
U

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: July 11, 2009, 08:08:16 AM »
Bwahahahaha - you're a tool

i love saying that just to piss off sheep like you..........stern fans that will defend the show to the death, like they have some kind of personal investment with howard, and opie and anthony suck, why? cause howard says they suck..........just like howard says rush sucks........its all out of his jealously and insecurity.  i hate to break it to you, but howard does not like you.

but you keep drinking that kool-aid, and defending the show..........now matter how bad it gets, or how little anyone there gives a shit, or how little he works, or how early the show ends, or what a hypocrite he is now that he spends every waking moment trying to fit in with the hamptons celebrity crowd, or how now you are paying for less of something, that you used to get more of for free.

thats what followers do i suppose, they follow blindly

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 11, 2009, 08:12:48 AM »
fuck yeah they do...........one week a month, maybe two...........and 4 day work weeks when they are there...............i proudly cancelled my subcription to sirius once i found out what  howard's "revolution" really entailed................ .they are never there, when they are there, they just mail it it..................show fucking sucks anymore, artie used to be the best thing on that show, he fucking sucks now too.......the rest of them are just annoying and out of touch, robin is certifiably insane.......compleatly unlistenable

all howard is passionate to do is rush the show to an end at fucking 9:30 so he can get up to the helipad and set off for the hamptons.........and suck more celebrity ass

what is your screenname on SFN? ;D

I knew you wernt gay , just look it  :D

yes, i too knew i wasn't gay..i just need to tell my boyfriend

i don't hate artie and but jackie contributed more funny stories to the show than artie

stop it already

io856

« Reply #40 on: July 11, 2009, 03:47:24 PM »
yes. That is my ride
.....and yet with my ride and looks and personality, I still can't get laid in Albany

FIYAHHHHHHHHHHH!

whats your problem man...

30... good looking... good fashion sense... awesome car...

isn't that enough? whats the deal.. the only problem might be your lack of "career" or too "pretty" maybe?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #41 on: July 11, 2009, 03:48:15 PM »
artie will always be a fuckup and that is what howard wants, the more trouble artie gets into the more stories and drama he brings to the show

i thought jackie was funny whenever he actually talked, which wasn't too often

i think artie tries too hard, sometimes his jokes sound like something a 3rd grader would say

if i miss anybody on the show it's KC, now he was funny

E
E

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: July 11, 2009, 04:05:34 PM »
artie will always be a fuckup and that is what howard wants, the more trouble artie gets into the more stories and drama he brings to the show

i thought jackie was funny whenever he actually talked, which wasn't too often

i think artie tries too hard, sometimes his jokes sound like something a 3rd grader would say

if i miss anybody on the show it's KC, now he was funny

E

KC used to be f'n great.............as for artie inthe jackie chair.............in the beginning artie was a lovable and endearing fuckup, because of this great sense of humor about  his drug history, weight, ect you couldnt help but laugh and like him....................f ast forward 9 years and now he just comes of as a sad, unkempt,  mean-spitited, ungrateful, lying drug addict................th e who balushi thing he tries to pull off, the im gonna die young like a rockstar thing is so transparent and no one really cares anymore. artie is an incredibly selfish individal, and at times a complete sociopath.............he can say whatever he wants to anyone, but cant take the heat when it comes back to him, and how many more days is he gonna misss before how just says fuck it...............well actually howard already has said fuck it, but that is a whole other topic..................a rtie used to be the lovable chubby guy, but he has now regressed to being a vindictive, self-indulgent junkie scumbag. just quit threatening about doing it and fucking die already you selfish fuck

io856

« Reply #43 on: July 11, 2009, 04:09:35 PM »
yeah KC was awesome... but I mean its probably because we related to him the most...

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 11, 2009, 05:01:06 PM »
whats your problem man...

30... good looking... good fashion sense... awesome car...

isn't that enough? whats the deal.. the only problem might be your lack of "career" or too "pretty" maybe?

seriously, my life (sex life wise) has been like a judd apatow movie ever since i moved to albany

it's like i got everything but having everything is what is working against me. 
and mind you, i know how to talk to girls.  Not to brag but I was the guy my friends would ask for advice on how to pick up women when i was in the city

IT'S THE MOST FUCKED UP THING
the greatest irony is that i'm good enough to come to your apartment, strip off all my clothes and have you lick whip cream off my nipples and get paid for it BUT i'm not good enough to take you out for sushi

IT'S MINDBLOWING

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: July 11, 2009, 05:18:56 PM »
KC and the Brain was a local radio sho KC did where I attended college. He got kicked off the air and never grduated..

What was Arite on? Anyone heard? Heroine? Subutex? Something else?
U

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 11, 2009, 05:21:10 PM »
KC and the Brain was a local radio sho KC did where I attended college. He got kicked off the air and never grduated..

What was Arite on? Anyone heard? Heroine? Subutex? Something else?

he was on the subutex after he "chased the dragon"

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: July 11, 2009, 05:25:52 PM »
he was on the subutex after he "chased the dragon"
He does enjoy riding the white horse
U

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: July 11, 2009, 05:31:13 PM »
seriously, my life (sex life wise) has been like a judd apatow movie ever since i moved to albany

it's like i got everything but having everything is what is working against me. 
and mind you, i know how to talk to girls.  Not to brag but I was the guy my friends would ask for advice on how to pick up women when i was in the city

IT'S THE MOST FUCKED UP THING
the greatest irony is that i'm good enough to come to your apartment, strip off all my clothes and have you lick whip cream off my nipples and get paid for it BUT i'm not good enough to take you out for sushi

IT'S MINDBLOWING
Isn't your real name Dimitri  ,Johnnynoname ?

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 11, 2009, 05:50:36 PM »
Isn't your real name Dimitri  ,Johnnynoname ?

lol

omg, how dare you compare me to that asshole dimitri
I remember the first time i heard that tape I thought to myself what a douche that guy was