Author Topic: Can Muslims have alcohol on their skin ???  (Read 16833 times)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: Can Muslims have alcohol on their skin ???
« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2009, 08:26:10 AM »
gotta love how these religious nuts never question the legitimacy of their "faith". its written in a book so its true. haha

ksa_triceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2009, 08:26:10 AM »
hey board muslims why the fuck is it a sin to drink a beer??????????? think for yourself and dont let yourself lead by some stupid faith

we do have alcohol free beer, tastes the same but does not get you drunk.

i fail to see the appeal in alcohol, tastes bad and temporarily makes you stupid.... not for me.

in Afghanistan the people produce hash and opium, yet they refuse to make wine from grapes

they will get beheaded the minute they step foot in a real Islamic country.

drug dealers----death

Its not a sin for them to steal, stab people and rape women in Holland and France :D

once again, only Muslims by the name.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2009, 08:28:01 AM »
we do have alcohol free beer, tastes the same but does not get you drunk.

i fail to see the appeal in alcohol, tastes bad and temporarily makes you stupid.... not for me.

ok. but why someone is a bad person for drinking alcohol?

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: July 11, 2009, 08:29:09 AM »
gotta love how these religious nuts never question the legitimacy of their "faith". its written in a book so its true. haha

ummmmmm. . .that's why it is called "faith."

ksa_triceps

• Getbig IV
Re: CHECK THIS SHIT OUT!!!!!!
« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2009, 08:29:18 AM »

Haha, how do they teach biology and the evolution of complex biological systems in KSA universities when nobody believes evolution?  ;D

i was referring to the "ape to man" evolution. maybe i misunderstood.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2009, 08:30:55 AM »

If we did evolve from apes, than why are there still apes, and men, but nothing in between?  ???
S

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2009, 08:31:56 AM »

Debussey was talking about the whole "the earth is a few thousand years old" evolution that many christians also seems to favor.

This type of belief does not work with everything from the studies of how species develop to studies of how the earth has developed as a planet and things like C14 dating techniques.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2009, 08:32:57 AM »

Debussey was talking about the whole "the earth is a few thousand years old" evolution that many christians also seems to favor.

This type of belief does not work with everything from the studies of how species develop to studies of how the earth has developed as a planet and things like C14 dating techniques.

send Coach a pm, he will be more than happy to splain it to ya!

ksa_triceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2009, 08:33:43 AM »
ok. but why someone is a bad person for drinking alcohol?

what do you mean?.. in Islam or to me?

i don't care if you drink or not. and you're not Muslim so no one can call you bad.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2009, 08:36:00 AM »
send Coach a pm, he will be more than happy to splain it to ya!

Coach is a serious idiot. He = almost as dumb as Sevastase. Both men believes that their personal beliefs = more valid than science.

Coach even has the audacity to debate the technical details around C14 dating, which involves concepts he has absolutely no ability to comprehend.

Just like Sevastase, Coach fails "critical thinking 101" :D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2009, 08:36:54 AM »
i strongly believe in Islam. i've read about every other religion, read about atheism and people who believe in no god and reached the conclusion that I'm on the right path. you do completely not agree with me, but it all makes sense to me.

evolution is not dealt with at all, no one believes in it. god said that he created Adam and Eve and they are the first of the human race.
Your people are morons.  Sorry.  Americans have their batshit  Christian idiots, but your people take it to a whole new level.  What is ironic, you both worship the same Fairy in the sky yet do not find any common ground as you fight over which dead zombie is or is not the fairies son.

I can`t believe how many fall for this nonsense.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 11, 2009, 08:37:22 AM »
what do you mean?.. in Islam or to me?

i don't care if you drink or not. and you're not Muslim so no one can call you bad.

What are your thoughts about the sheiks in KSA funding wahabbi schools that acts as the origin of many terrorists? :D

ksa_triceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: July 11, 2009, 08:37:39 AM »

we don't have anything that mentions how old the earth is, on the contrary i believe that the stories in the Quran speak of a prophet "Noah" that lived for a thousand years.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 11, 2009, 08:41:25 AM »
we don't have anything that mentions how old the earth is, on the contrary i believe that the stories in the Quran speak of a prophet "Noah" that lived for a thousand years.
LOL, so I take it you think fossils are placed by liberal scientists hoping to trick you into believing that life has evolved over billions of years in order to test your faith and resist the devil?

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 11, 2009, 08:44:27 AM »

Debussey's error, sorry about that.

Yet, this ape2man thing is at conflict of interest with the prevailing thoughts in science. That must present a problem for the scientists (and it do seem like KSA folks = interested in science, as seen by the purchase of several supercomputers for scientific purposes recently).

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 11, 2009, 08:45:09 AM »
i strongly believe in Islam. i've read about every other religion, read about atheism and people who believe in no god and reached the conclusion that I'm on the right path. you do completely not agree with me, but it all makes sense to me.

evolution is not dealt with at all, no one believes in it. god said that he created Adam and Eve and they are the first of the human race.
Sorry my friend,

I do not respect any belief based on lies, superstitions, myth or faith.  Faith is the great cop-out, the great excuse to evade the need to think and evaluate evidence. Faith is belief in spite of, even perhaps because of, the lack of evidence.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: July 11, 2009, 08:45:46 AM »
LOL, so I take it you think fossils are placed by liberal scientists hoping to trick you into believing that life has evolved over billions of years in order to test your faith and resist the devil?

Adonis, your hatred for religious people runs very deep.  Why?  
S

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 11, 2009, 08:46:31 AM »
Adonis, your hatred for religious people runs very deep.  Why?  
Haven`t I explained this a million times over already? 

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 11, 2009, 08:47:56 AM »
Haven`t I explained this a million times over already? 

Would our civilization have reached the level it's at today without religion?  ???
S

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 11, 2009, 08:48:45 AM »
Would our civilization have reached the level it's at today without religion?  ???

Is there any indications that it would not?

ksa_triceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: July 11, 2009, 08:49:08 AM »
sorry guys, i've got a plane to catch.

SUNNY BEACH HERE I COME!  :D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 11, 2009, 08:49:27 AM »
Debussey's error, sorry about that.

Yet, this ape2man thing is at conflict of interest with the prevailing thoughts in science. That must present a problem for the scientists (and it do seem like KSA folks = interested in science, as seen by the purchase of several supercomputers for scientific purposes recently).

Surely the Muslims who seek Nuclear Weapons know that Uranium has a half-life of 4.47 billion years.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: July 11, 2009, 08:50:45 AM »
sorry guys, i've got a plane to catch.

SUNNY BEACH HERE I COME!  :D
The only reason why your plane flies or there even is a plane is because of Science.  Remember that.   You can pray to your sky god all day long and no amount of head bobbing will miracle your ass from point A to point B.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: July 11, 2009, 08:51:52 AM »

Religion has done nothing but hinder our progress.  You`d be hard pressed to find any notable religious scientist that has done anything.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 11, 2009, 08:52:46 AM »
Surely the Muslims who seek Nuclear Weapons know that Uranium has a half-life of 4.47 billion years.

:D