Author Topic: Can Muslims have alcohol on their skin ???  (Read 16859 times)

The Master

• Getbig V
Re: Can Muslims have alcohol on their skin ???
« Reply #75 on: July 11, 2009, 09:35:56 AM »
I would love to see all of the Religious people sequestered in a single area.  We can call it Stupidland.   My good senses tell me they would destroy themselves entirely in under a decade as they fight over which zombie is the king and the "mind" of the eternal fairy in the sky.

Lets make another country for sub90IQ monkeys and criminal dipshits and refuse to supply them with food, free technology or anything. Let them self-organize, and trade with them as other countries.

They'd be fucked within a few years.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #76 on: July 11, 2009, 09:36:03 AM »
I think all muslims should have alcohol on their skin.

If someone were to accidentally light a match....... :-X

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #77 on: July 11, 2009, 09:36:06 AM »
I would love to see all of the Religious people sequestered in a single area.  We can call it Stupidland.   My good senses tell me they would destroy themselves entirely in under a decade as they fight over which zombie is the king and the "mind" of the eternal fairy in the sky.
Most all wars are fought over religion when they all teach non-violence. WTF?

doozejooze

• Getbig II
  • Get bit
« Reply #78 on: July 11, 2009, 09:38:51 AM »
They are cohabitants in this existence. Facts, evidence, repitition, duplication. Based on the faith that this process will reward the observer, fufill the repeater, enlarge the existence of the fact finder. It is a faith in the method to produce a result time and time again that allows scientists to hypothesize. What is a hypothesis?  A tentative insight into the natural world.  Sounds to me like it requires a whole lot of faith to make something so delicate as a "tentative" insight.
Rectum defendere!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #79 on: July 11, 2009, 09:39:20 AM »
Most all wars are fought over religion when they all teach non-violence. WTF?
;D

The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #80 on: July 11, 2009, 09:39:45 AM »
but the quran teaches love and respct to others., islam is a peacefull faith, its just some abuse it..  ::)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: July 11, 2009, 09:41:57 AM »
They are cohabitants in this existence. Facts, evidence, repitition, duplication. Based on the faith that this process will reward the observer, fufill the repeater, enlarge the existence of the fact finder. It is a faith in the method to produce a result time and time again that allows scientists to hypothesize. What is a hypothesis?  A tentative insight into the natural world.  Sounds to me like it requires a whole lot of faith to make something so delicate as a "tentative" insight.
Wrong.

If a hypothesis is contrary to the evidence of a concluded experiment, that hypothesis is discarded.  There is no faith involved.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: July 11, 2009, 09:42:18 AM »
Its interesting to note that those who oppose "faith" defend science. Religion and science are not at odds, in fact, God is a scientist. He created the heavens and Earth and di so through the arrangement and manipulation of the elements. True Adonis, I respect that you have all day to look up fun facts online but you're hypotheses require a "null" and religion is that null. Life is the observation that stems from the hypothesis that we are children of God. Death is the conclusion. HTH

Go to any Creationist "museum" or watch any Kent Hovind youtube clip and then come back and tell me that religion and science are not at odds with each other.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: July 11, 2009, 09:44:25 AM »
Wrong.

If a hypothesis is contrary to the evidence of a concluded experiment, that hypothesis is discarded.  There is no faith involved.

Furthermore YOU religious people believe a hypothesis with ZERO evidence or even when the evidence is OVERWHELMINGLY contradictory. THAT is the very essence and definition of faith, believing something without any evidence or believing in spite of the mountain of evidence.

doozejooze

• Getbig II
  • Get bit
« Reply #84 on: July 11, 2009, 09:46:00 AM »
All religious types sequestered on an island. A people with adequate food and no natural dominating predator will shrink in size, not kill each other.  
Rectum defendere!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: July 11, 2009, 09:47:10 AM »
All religious types sequestered on an island. A people with adequate food and no natural dominating predator will shrink in size, not kill each other.  

???

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #86 on: July 11, 2009, 09:49:23 AM »

You mean you'd all be 5'6 within a generation or two?

doozejooze

• Getbig II
  • Get bit
« Reply #87 on: July 11, 2009, 09:53:05 AM »
Australopithicus aferens, no natural predator.  (Please remember that I'm on my G-1...very slow) If you wish me not to post, I understand but I can't reply that fast.) Faith in the outcome of a hypothesis. Did polychronopoulis really hypothesize that "I believe that going to a creationist museum and watching youtube clips of Kent Hovind will prove that science and religion are polar opposites?" Did you? Or were you happy that your search to find like minded individuals more eloquent and verbose than you existed to amplify your belief? That sounds like a faith based seardch.
Rectum defendere!

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #88 on: July 11, 2009, 09:53:54 AM »
I thought muslims get to fuck 100 virgins when they die??
Yet sex before marriage is not allowed is it not?
Im confused

doozejooze

• Getbig II
  • Get bit
« Reply #89 on: July 11, 2009, 10:02:19 AM »
I respect True Adonis' utter belief in the dominance of Science but can't figure out why anyone else's belief in religion is so distasteful and repugnant to him. It's as if religion in this day and age is harmful to your personal science. I could understand if you were a stem-cell advocate (although restrictions are lessening thank God...JK) but why at any mention of religion do you spew vitriol on the poster. My hypothesis/tentaive conjecture? You hate faith because you wanted at some point to love it....Dr.Phil moment.
Rectum defendere!

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: July 11, 2009, 10:06:17 AM »
Australopithicus aferens, no natural predator.  (Please remember that I'm on my G-1...very slow) If you wish me not to post, I understand but I can't reply that fast.) Faith in the outcome of a hypothesis. Did polychronopoulis really hypothesize that "I believe that going to a creationist museum and watching youtube clips of Kent Hovind will prove that science and religion are polar opposites?" Did you? Or were you happy that your search to find like minded individuals more eloquent and verbose than you existed to amplify your belief? That sounds like a faith based seardch.

In this guys mind he really thinks he is making sense.

It amazes me.

doozejooze

• Getbig II
  • Get bit
« Reply #91 on: July 11, 2009, 10:10:23 AM »
I amaze you? Sweet.....Lastly, on th muslim and alcohol issue (careful, cause this will be amazing) I'm pretty sure they can't stand sun light and you can't feed em' after midnight. HTH
Rectum defendere!

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #92 on: July 11, 2009, 10:12:18 AM »
I amaze you? Sweet.....Lastly, on th muslim and alcohol issue (careful, cause this will be amazing) I'm pretty sure they can't stand sun light and you can't feed em' after midnight. HTH

Way to love your fellow man, godboy.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #93 on: July 11, 2009, 10:14:42 AM »
why are atheists so violent towards the believers (as in everyday people), yet the believers don't really give a shit about the atheists?
Deep Tissue Massage

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: July 11, 2009, 10:17:11 AM »
why are atheists so violent towards the believers (as in everyday people), yet the believers don't really give a shit about the atheists?

Are you joking? Statistics show that atheists are the least violent of all groups ranked by "religious (or not) affiliation".

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #95 on: July 11, 2009, 10:17:33 AM »
It the same ole thing from relgious people forever, yet killing people is right? Most all wars is over religion.

doozejooze

• Getbig II
  • Get bit
« Reply #96 on: July 11, 2009, 10:17:46 AM »
That was a Gremlins reference to the way the original thread was worded. That's all. At the moment I cracked myself up, not the best litmus test for the funny. Anyway, Godboy?
Rectum defendere!

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #97 on: July 11, 2009, 10:18:12 AM »

Because they are always knocking on our doors with pamphlets.  When's the last time a door to door athiest bothered you at dinner time?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #98 on: July 11, 2009, 10:20:24 AM »

Its not a sin for them to steal, stab people and rape women in Holland and France :D

;D

Not a sin for them to blow up a group of children walking to school before heading out to gang rape and behead a 13 year old Christian girl either.  :)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #99 on: July 11, 2009, 10:21:36 AM »
That was a Gremlins reference

We got it.