Author Topic: Can Muslims have alcohol on their skin ???  (Read 16747 times)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: Can Muslims have alcohol on their skin ???
« Reply #225 on: July 13, 2009, 06:40:29 AM »
turkish arsch mutilater.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #226 on: July 13, 2009, 07:26:18 AM »
turkish arsch mutilater.
Mars got any Turkish lady pics?

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #227 on: July 13, 2009, 08:33:31 AM »
and then what
Dip your hand in some beer for 15-20 minutes. For further instructions refer back to my first post in this thread.. there might be a clue.
follow the arrows

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #228 on: July 13, 2009, 08:49:02 AM »

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #229 on: July 13, 2009, 08:50:40 AM »

BanksMcgee

• Getbig II
  • The Mighty Ducks Didn't let Emilio Estevez down!
« Reply #230 on: July 13, 2009, 10:12:29 AM »

Close your mouth bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-BM

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney
Re: CHECK THIS SHIT OUT!!!!!!
« Reply #231 on: July 13, 2009, 11:05:02 AM »
Would our civilization have reached the level it's at today without religion?  ???

When trying to find your way in the dark, you can rely on a blind man who knows the dark best but when the morning comes and you have the light of day, you stop following the blind man since you can see clearly for yourself and at that point the blind man is no longer of use.   The same with civilization.  If and when religion was useful to get people from point a to point b, using that crutch wasn't so bad but now that we know better the best possible course of action is getting rid of that crutch.

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #232 on: July 13, 2009, 12:12:22 PM »

Adonis, why do you hate those that that are dogmatically religious when you are guilty of the same mentality, (albeit in an inverse manner)?

Atheism is your religion, and science is your God. You revel in its limited understanding, failing to take into account that they very fact that we exist is absurd.

Existence =

A. Something was created from nothing
B. Something has always existed.

Both are indemonstrable concepts.
Both concepts are completely Absurd. Yet it is self-evident that one or the other, (or both), is valid.

If you were truly taking an "intellectual" position on this matter you would at least identify yourself as Agnostic, yet you seem determined to disregard any possibility of an existence that is beyond your understanding. This is just as illogical as denying evidence that the world is more then a few thousand years old.

Also an interesting side note... the more one studies physics, (especially Quantum Mechanics, String Theory, etc), one sees how many crazy implications are present in our limited understanding of the universe. In fact the more we learn, and comprehend, the more ridiculous the picture becomes. I would even go as far as to say that Physics is the area where Metaphysics and Science, (stated in philosophical terms), converge.

But you are a dogmatic clown, that enjoys getting reactions out of people, more then actually trying to discover the validity in something, so I don't expect you to try and find a rational position on anything.

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #233 on: July 13, 2009, 12:17:33 PM »
Close your mouth bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BACK OFF GIMMICK >:(

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #234 on: July 13, 2009, 12:25:51 PM »
Adonis, why do you hate those that that are dogmatically religious when you are guilty of the same mentality, (albeit in an inverse manner)?

Atheism is your religion, and science is your God. You revel in its limited understanding, failing to take into account that they very fact that we exist is absurd.

Existence =

A. Something was created from nothing
B. Something has always existed.

Both are indemonstrable concepts.
Both concepts are completely Absurd. Yet it is self-evident that one or the other, (or both), is valid.

If you were truly taking an "intellectual" position on this matter you would at least identify yourself as Agnostic, yet you seem determined to disregard any possibility of an existence that is beyond your understanding. This is just as illogical as denying evidence that the world is more then a few thousand years old.

Also an interesting side note... the more one studies physics, (especially Quantum Mechanics, String Theory, etc), one sees how many crazy implications are present in our limited understanding of the universe. In fact the more we learn, and comprehend, the more ridiculous the picture becomes. I would even go as far as to say that Physics is the area where Metaphysics and Science, (stated in philosophical terms), converge.

But you are a dogmatic clown, that enjoys getting reactions out of people, more then actually trying to discover the validity in something, so I don't expect you to try and find a rational position on anything.

There is a such thing as being so open-minded that our brains fall out.  ;)

Now, do you give any credence that there is a green mushroom from another galaxy now orbiting the moon and that a fairy flew its spores to earth depositing RNA?

If you don`t, why not? 

As I have already said post after post, (I take it you have not read any of them), it is completely fine to say, "We don`t know yet" or "We are working on that at the moment" or "we are incapable of that perception at the moment".  The problem is, defaulting to mysticism, the supernatural, or the spiritual because the answer is not readily apparent given the technology or knowledge base at the moment.

YOU seem to have a problem with saying, "I don`t know" or "we are still learning" or "we are incapable of that perception at the moment".  Instead, you`d rather assign or ascribe some mystical, "beyond our understanding" spiritual nonsense.

You are being entirely illogical when you default to mysticism in lieu of an available answer.

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #235 on: July 13, 2009, 12:29:25 PM »

Now, do you give any credence that there is a green mushroom from another galaxy now orbiting the moon and that a fairy flew its spores to earth depositing RNA?

If you don`t, why not? 

As I have already said post after post, (I take it you have not read any of them), it is completely fine to say, "We don`t know yet" or "We are working on that at the moment" or "we are incapable of that perception at the moment".  The problem is, defaulting to mysticism, the supernatural, or the spiritual because the answer is not readily apparent given the technology or knowledge base at the moment.

YOU seem to have a problem with saying, "I don`t know" or "we are still learning" or "we are incapable of that perception at the moment".  Instead, you`d rather assign or ascribe some mystical, "beyond our understanding" spiritual nonsense.

You are being entirely illogical when you default to mysticism in lieu of an available answer.

Adonis, have you seen Bruno yet?

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #236 on: July 13, 2009, 12:40:30 PM »

If you don`t, why not? 

I do not have the time at the moment to write out a lengthy reply to this, (perhaps I will have some more time later), so in the mean time I will keep this rather brief.

What I am trying to point out to you is that the belief in intelligent design, is not as absurd as you would like to make it out to be. Even Einstein believed in the concept of "GOD" ...although not in the Judeo-Christian sense of the word.

Is it really so hard to concede that there MAY be a possibility in intelligent design. Those that believe in "GOD" like to put the concept in a box, and oversimplify it, but this is because it is far beyond our limited comprehension to do give this concept justice.

Also...and like I said I do not have the time to expound on this point in the manner that it deserves.... but regardless if all things can be explained in a Scientific manner, or there is a delineation between the physical and the spiritual, is a moot argument. The bottom line is that FAITH is the paramount concept at play here.

Just as the Christian has faith in what he cannot see, so you also have faith in Science's ability to explain all phenomena, or last you do in theory. Like Kierkegaard pointed out....it doesn't matter what philosophical system you adhere to, or even in the realm of explaining everything in purely scientific terms, one always reaches the point where they reach a cliff, and their intellectual understanding is limited, and they must take that "Leap of Faith" in order to continue.

I, (much like Carl Jung did in his day), would admonish you, to not completely disregard, "spiritual," or esoteric concepts/ideas, as you are only selling yourself short. That is if you REALLY care about what the truth is....again I think you are just as Dogmatic as your average fundamentalist Christian...only you champion a different cause.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #237 on: July 13, 2009, 12:57:41 PM »
I do not have the time at the moment to write out a lengthy reply to this, (perhaps I will have some more time later), so in the mean time I will keep this rather brief.

What I am trying to point out to you is that the belief in intelligent design, is not as absurd as you would like to make it out to be. Even Einstein believed in the concept of "GOD" ...although not in the Judeo-Christian sense of the word.

Is it really so hard to concede that there MAY be a possibility in intelligent design. Those that believe in "GOD" like to put the concept in a box, and oversimplify it, but this is because it is far beyond our limited comprehension to do give this concept justice.

Also...and like I said I do not have the time to expound on this point in the manner that it deserves.... but regardless if all things can be explained in a Scientific manner, or there is a delineation between the physical and the spiritual, is a moot argument. The bottom line is that FAITH is the paramount concept at play here.

Just as the Christian has faith in what he cannot see, so you also have faith in Science's ability to explain all phenomena, or last you do in theory. Like Kierkegaard pointed out....it doesn't matter what philosophical system you adhere to, or even in the realm of explaining everything in purely scientific terms, one always reaches the point where they reach a cliff, and their intellectual understanding is limited, and they must take that "Leap of Faith" in order to continue.

I, (much like Carl Jung did in his day), would admonish you, to not completely disregard, "spiritual," or esoteric concepts/ideas, as you are only selling yourself short. That is if you REALLY care about what the truth is....again I think you are just as Dogmatic as your average fundamentalist Christian...only you champion a different cause.
Please don`t reduce Einstein to this nonsense.  It is disingenuous to use the word "god" insofar as the vastness of the Universe and the Cosmos is concerned.  Some will take it he literally thinks or gives any kind of credence to a designer which he fervently and adamantly DID NOT.  I expect never to see you do this again.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: July 13, 2009, 12:58:59 PM »

Science is NOT faith based. It is evidence and fact based. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #239 on: July 13, 2009, 01:02:41 PM »

There is no such thing as "spiritual".  Give me an example of what you mean by "spiritual".

If you don`t know something, you do not know something.  You don`t need a "leap of faith" to say you don`t know something.

Side note:
Intelligent design is for complete morons and is NOT a science or has anything to do with it.  It explains nothing and is completely useless and worth nothing.  I challenge you to prove its worth in any shape or fashion.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #240 on: July 13, 2009, 01:09:18 PM »
There is no such thing as "spiritual".  Give me an example of what you mean by "spiritual".

If you don`t know something, you do not know something.  You don`t need a "leap of faith" to say you don`t know something.

Side note:
Intelligent design is for complete morons and is NOT a science or has anything to do with it.  It explains nothing and is completely useless and worth nothing.  I challenge you to prove its worth in any shape or fashion.

so you are saying Coach is a complete moron?

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #241 on: July 13, 2009, 01:10:31 PM »
so you are saying Coach is a complete moron?

Well, that is obvious. The dude knows his profession, but besides that he is just a few steps above MattT.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #242 on: July 13, 2009, 01:45:11 PM »

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #243 on: July 13, 2009, 05:01:17 PM »

This kind of stuff saddens me.

It's a concentrated form of the mass hysteria which is organised religion.

All of these people go home and think to themselves "I was faking it, why can't I feel what the others feel ?.....I'll not mention that to anyone".

BanksMcgee

• Getbig II
  • The Mighty Ducks Didn't let Emilio Estevez down!
« Reply #244 on: July 14, 2009, 03:23:04 AM »
What are Chic's thoughts on this? hmmmmmmm
-BM

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #245 on: August 29, 2009, 08:50:07 AM »
Such a peace loving people...lol

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #246 on: August 29, 2009, 08:51:51 AM »
Don't waste your time on religion. It's all a fairytale.
No doubt about it...