Author Topic: ZACK KHAN DVD  (Read 14259 times)

Method101

• Getbig V
Re: ZACK KHAN DVD
« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2009, 03:30:01 PM »
You, Sir, are exactly right!  Anyone who finds those worship sites stigmatizing should find these training videos stigmatizing too.  They are the same product targeting the same audience.  No one--and I mean no one--buys these videos to get training tips.  If you want real training tips you book one or more sessions with a trainer.  If you are gay, bi, or "straight with a curve" and want to be titillated then you buy these silly videos.  ::)
go kill yourself you queer little shit, you should pour cement into your black ass then take a few laxatives and watch the results.

I would never buy a bodybuilding DVD, but the training videos on youtube/md/kevin levrone report are cool and reading a book is not half as good as watching a video.

Anyone with any sense would rather see how a person like Levrone trains who has a good physique instead of a skinny bastard who got a degree in sports science.

Are we schmoes for watching these videos? NO.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2009, 03:40:32 PM »
You, Sir, are exactly right!  Anyone who finds those worship sites stigmatizing should find these training videos stigmatizing too.  They are the same product targeting the same audience.  No one--and I mean no one--buys these videos to get training tips.  If you want real training tips you book one or more sessions with a trainer.  If you are gay, bi, or "straight with a curve" and want to be titillated then you buy these silly videos.  ::)

You're beyond retarded if you really believe that.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2009, 04:10:48 PM »
Flex Wheeler's old vhs tapes were great

I don't understand why you would have to be gay to enjoy watching them

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2009, 04:37:45 PM »
Bay I respect you and I actually think you are more astute then a lot of people give you credit for, but you have the tendency to be rather silly.

Are training videos Whack off material for Schomes? I'm sure that this is the case for some people, but I honestly think that the majority of patrons of such things are straight. There is no way to possibly quantify this, but I would make an educated speculation that only about 20-30% of the bodybuilding subculture is gay, or in the closet.

This is a high percentage compared to most subcultures, however it is still the relative minority for ours. I still buy bbing magazines, because from time to time I learn something I didn't know before. Doesn't happen all the time, but it does happen, or sometimes it refreshes my memory about something related to nutrition, pharmacology, biology, etc. Also I like to support this subculture.

That said I don't think in the 14-15 years I have been around BBing I have never once had a sexual fantasy, or thought about any of the men involved in it, and I can say this honesty. Actually I am usually so oblivious to the fact that a bodybuilder is almost naked, as it simply doesn't register to me on any level sexually.

This doesn't mean that all people are like I am....but I know I'm not the only one. I don't watch training videos, (outside of occasionally viewing a youtube link off of getbig), and the reason is not that I think its gay to do so, but that most Training videos are about as exciting as watching late night c-span. Bbing videos are incredibly boring....but I wouldn't automaticlay fault someone for being a Schome for trying to learn something from them.

Honestly I think its more naivety then gay impulses. I think most people that buy those videos think that these pro bodybuilders actually know something that they don't....when in fact they are usually just genetically blessed, and can get away with whatever style of training they want.

Bottom line...I think that insecurity drives more people to bbing then sexual reasons. Most of us, for one reason or another, identify with the astehetics of a powerfull comic book physique, and its the need to overcomensate that drives most of us to try and live into that aesthetic. I don't see this as a failure, as this is no different from anyone else, (we all have insecurities and need a crutch from time to time), but the neat thing is that someone that got serious about bodybuilding is someone that decided to do something about their desires/insecurities, where as most people do not have the passion, or drive to do so. (Regardless of what area they feel weak in.)

If one is 15 years old or otherwise new to bodybuilding then, I’ll buy the “training tip” rationale for purchasing these videos, but (and I have said this before) if you are serious about working out, you can learn everything there is to know about training in the gym in less than a month.  If one has been at it for more than a year, and you are serious about it, there is no cause to buy these hardcore/softcore/lifestyle/whatever videos.  You may be buying them for some kind of entertainment, but you are not buying them to get yourself in shape.

By the way, I’m not saying everyone who buys them is spanking the monkey; there are different degrees of titillation and different kinds of satisfaction one can derive from such material, but if you’ve been training for more than three years and still think that buying and watching these videos is the best use of your time and money for getting in shape then . . . well, we will simply have to agree to disagree.

Zack has many—how shall I say this…?--male fans.  He knows this.  He has cultivated them and formerly made himself available to them (I know I’m not the only one here who remembers his ads online.)  This forthcoming training video is just more of the same.  ::)

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 13, 2009, 05:29:06 PM »

As for you...

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2009, 05:30:44 PM »

you're beyond retarded if you think your obsession with HUUUUGE Nasser isn't beyond gay.
Deep Tissue Massage

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2009, 08:31:48 AM »
the whole "training video" concept is really just a ruse...........99% of the time, the guy on the other end watching these video, is on his couch sniffing a pair of soiled posing trunks and furiously beating his pee-pee as he watches zack's glistening biceps contract while doing a set of curls.........no one buys these videos because they are looking for training tips.

buy flex magazine for 4 straight months, and you will ,for all intents and purposes, learn all you ever need to know about bodybuilding training and nutrition.

training videos = wackoff material for schmoes

you speak from experience?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2009, 08:48:49 AM »

You probably get a raging hard on and rush to suck the foreskin off the dick of the homeless guy nearest to you when you finish watching Ronnie's The Unbelievable, but us straight guys just get fired up and go lift heavier / more intensely in the gym. That's all.

People have refuted your absurd and totally false notions for years now, but you always avoid the argument when you don't have anything to counter with and stick to really lame shit, like hinting about PMs you supposedly receive from some of the members and so on, which only makes you look even more ridiculous.

Next time you see a guy buying a bodybuilding mag or DVD, go up to him and tell him he's free to play with your dick anytime. Hopefully, he'll give you what you deserve ;D

Sir Humphrey

• Getbig IV
  • It's only gay if you want it to be.
« Reply #33 on: October 20, 2009, 08:55:37 AM »
You probably get a raging hard on and rush to suck foreskin off the dick of the homeless guy nearest to you when you finish watching Ronnie's The Unbelievable, but us straight guys just get fired up and go lift heavier / more intensely in the gym. That's all.

People have refuted your absurd and totally false notions for years now, but you always avoid the argument when you don't have anything to counter with and stick to really lame shit, like hinting about PMs you supposedly receive from some of the members and so on, which only makes you look even more ridiculous.

Next time you see a guy buying a bodybuilding mag or DVD, go up to him and tell him he's free to play with your dick anytime. Hopefully, he'll give you what you deserve ;D

I could see people who want training tips and inspiration buying Ronnie/Jay/Dorian DVD's, no doubt.

But then you have all these other pros and amateurs making training DVD's, that also often include shirtless training and posing, arm measurements, etc. Who do you think would buy training DVD's by amateurs like Stephen Frazier or Chris Jalali? They are not all that big or famous, nor is their training anything special.

Check out websites like pumpingmuscle.com and mostmuscular.com and strengthnet and tell me that all those training videos are intended to educate heterosexual men about doing deadlifts and curls properly? How many heterosexual bodybuilders need to buy a series of 20 DVD's about "Guns" (and they are not cheap, mind you!) to learn how to train arms properly?

I rest my case.  :P

spinnis

« Reply #34 on: October 20, 2009, 09:00:10 AM »
I will make a review after I get it! :)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 20, 2009, 09:01:45 AM »
I could see people who want training tips and inspiration buying Ronnie/Jay/Dorian DVD's, no doubt.

But then you have all these other pros and amateurs making training DVD's, that also often include shirtless training and posing, arm measurements, etc. Who do you think would buy training DVD's by amateurs like Stephen Frazier or Chris Jalali? They are not all that big or famous, nor is their training anything special.

Check out websites like pumpingmuscle.com and mostmuscular.com and strengthnet and tell me that all those training videos are intended to educate heterosexual men about doing deadlifts and curls properly? How many heterosexual bodybuilders need to buy a series of 20 DVD's about "Guns" (and they are not cheap, mind you!) to learn how to train arms properly?

I rest my case.  :P

And why would you assume that the person buying Zack's dvd is on his 20th?  ::)  Some people are impressed by his size and would like to see how he really trains in hopes that it might give ideas as to what type of form, intensity, volume, etc to train with.  From watching some videos I learned that form is overrated in bodybuilding magazine articles, as well as training volume since most sets that pros do are warmups or pyramiding up in weight and not reaching failure.  I would recommend any hetero guy who works out to watch a few for himself.

Sir Humphrey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: October 20, 2009, 09:02:54 AM »

Look at these samples, Kiwiol, and tell me that heterosexual bodybuilders or weight lifters buy these videos (usually at $40 or more) to learn better form or to be inspired before their lifts.

:P

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 20, 2009, 09:04:46 AM »

Look at these samples, Kiwiol, and tell me that heterosexual bodybuilders or weight lifters buy these videos (usually at $40 or more) to learn better form or to be inspired before their lifts.

You're providing these random clips as examples of why to the likes of Ronnie or Zack's dvd is questionable?  ::)  Why not stick to the actual topic?

Sir Humphrey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: October 20, 2009, 09:05:28 AM »
And why would you assume that the person buying Zack's dvd is on his 20th?  ::)  Some people are impressed by his size and would like to see how he really trains in hopes that it might give ideas as to what type of form, intensity, volume, etc to train with.  From watching some videos I learned that form is overrated in bodybuilding magazine articles, as well as training volume since most sets that pros do are warmups or pyramiding up in weight and not reaching failure.  I would recommend any hetero guy who works out to watch a few for himself.

Yes, you are right, and my comment is not directed at Zach per se (I haven't even seen his DVD). But when you have a series of 20, 30, or more DVD's about training "Guns" featuring lots of shirtless, largely unknown bodybuilders (see my post with all the youtube videos), I do not think heterosexual men would be the main buyers of that DVD series.  :P

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #39 on: October 20, 2009, 09:05:42 AM »

I rest my case.  :P

That's exactly my point. No one is denying there are lots of gays who are involved in bodybuilding in all capacities, ranging from competitors to judges to fans to what have you.

But that doesn't mean everyone who likes bodybuilding is gay. Bay says that guys watch these DVDs to get off. That's just retarded beyond belief. Sure, there are amateurs who do videos to entice the old queens and what not, but who cares about them? I'm talking about the "mainstream" bodybuilding stuff, like the Battle for the Olympia and training videos of the top pros, like Dorian or Ronnie.

Yes, there are a few even there who (may) have done softcore or hardcore stuff for gay audiences, but that isn't all there is to it. Most people know what to expect. No straight guy would search YouTube for "Kai Greene + Grapefruit" 15 mins before heading out to the gym for a work out (or any other time).

Also, I don't go to any other site other than this one for bodybuilding and if I watch a training video by a top guy, it's just to get some motivation, not primarily to learn, even though I keep my eyes and ears open for anything new I might pick up from watching it.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 20, 2009, 09:07:52 AM »
Yes, you are right, and my comment is not directed at Zach per se (I haven't even seen his DVD). But when you have a series of 20, 30, or more DVD's about training "Guns" featuring lots of shirtless, largely unknown bodybuilders (see my post with all the youtube videos), I do not think heterosexual men would be the main buyers of that DVD series.  :P

I agree with you there - but I think the discussion is Bay's ridiculous claim that nothing short of a homo (or an innocent newbie) would purchase a bodybuilding dvd of any pro.

Sir Humphrey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: October 20, 2009, 09:11:39 AM »
Ronnie Coleman deadlifting and squatting ungodly amounts of weight  = inspiration.

A 20-something juiced up, tanned, shirtless, prettyboy bodybuilder doing curls with 45 lbs dumbbells, having his arms measured as he smirks at the camera, armwrestling another pretty boy, then posing and flexing together = schmoe-bait  :P

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #42 on: October 20, 2009, 09:12:17 AM »

Sorry, but the only thing I hate more than an embedded YouTube clips is embedded YouTube clips of amateurs no one has ever heard of, doing some kind of gay shit.

We are not talking about the stuff you just posted. Are you saying that every guy who has watched Ronnie's Cost of Redemption or Dorian's Blood and Guts is a homo?

Sir Humphrey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: October 20, 2009, 09:13:58 AM »
Sorry, but the only thing I hate more than an embedded YouTube clips is embedded YouTube clips of amateurs no one has ever heard of, doing some kind of gay shit.

We are not talking about the stuff you just posted. Are you saying that every guy who has watched Ronnie's Cost of Redemption or Dorian's Blood and Guts is a homo?

>:( WHERE DID I SAY THAT?

I rest my case.  :P
Ronnie Coleman deadlifting and squatting ungodly amounts of weight  = inspiration.

A 20-something juiced up, tanned, shirtless, prettyboy bodybuilder doing curls with 45 lbs dumbbells, having his arms measured as he smirks at the camera, armwrestling another pretty boy, then posing and flexing together = schmoe-bait  :P

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 20, 2009, 09:14:35 AM »

I think he agrees with us, but I'm not sure why he's changing the topic from bodybuilding dvd's to youtube clips of guys with "fitness model" looks using light to moderate weights.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #45 on: October 20, 2009, 09:18:03 AM »
>:( WHERE DID I SAY THAT?

You didn't. But Bay does and you're supporting him. Although I can see you're honest and rational in your previous post about being inspired by Ronnie to lift harder.

I think he agrees with us, but I'm not sure why he's changing the topic from bodybuilding dvd's to youtube clips of guys with "fitness model" looks using light to moderate weights.

Hahaha that's like me saying all women are useless, dumb whores and using someone like the newly engaged Kadarshian sister for an example while acting like the STellas of the world don't exist.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 20, 2009, 09:32:26 AM »
You didn't. But Bay does and you're supporting him. Although I can see you're honest and rational in your previous post about being inspired by Ronnie to lift harder.

Hahaha that's like me saying all women are useless, dumb whores and using someone like the newly engaged Kadarshian sister for an example while acting like the STellas of the world don't exist.

haha, I always find it funny when any hetero guy defends BayGBM, because they're defending a guy who deep down believes they are a homo as well

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #47 on: October 20, 2009, 09:34:17 AM »
gaybay, does the same shit over and over again, but does not have any statistics to back it up. It is all conjecture, and speculation. He has no facts. The facts are this, and you can ask any compnay that markets bodybuilding products. The majority of purchasers of bb paraphaelia are teens to 20's that are looking to buy the hardcore lifestyle. thats it. Most of you here are so old you are not even in touch with the young disenfranchised youth of America, but the marketing companies are and they are making huge bucks. The average young male american today is depressed and feeling hopeless, they will buy anything to feel big.

If it was other than that then you would see these companies marketing at gay events and gay publications and they dont. The bodybuilding world is virtually non-existant in the gay world and bay knows this.  

Do you really think these companies put huge amounts of money into straight publications and straight events just as a cover, a ruse, and secretly hope gay men will find their products. Sounds like a lousy business plan if you ask me?

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: October 20, 2009, 10:23:41 AM »
Gay men WANT to believe that even straight men think like them. That way, they don't feel like societal minorities.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: October 20, 2009, 10:47:20 AM »
Inspirational vids, No Homo

:D