Author Topic: What's more alarming...?  (Read 3960 times)

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
What's more alarming...?
« on: July 11, 2009, 08:12:32 AM »
The Muslim invasion of Europe, or the invasion of the United States by Illegal Aliens?  ???
S

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: What's more alarming...?
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2009, 08:17:39 AM »
The Muslim invasion of Europe, or the invasion of the United States by Illegal Aliens?  ???

US economy NEEDS the illegals here.  I'm not worried by them.  The trouble that the Muslims are causing in Europe tho is another story...

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2009, 08:18:06 AM »
US economy NEEDS the illegals here.  I'm not worried by them.  The trouble that the Muslims are causing in Europe tho is another story...

Interesting, I pretty much agree I guess...
S

nodeal

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2009, 08:43:33 AM »
Interesting, I pretty much agree I guess...

Dr. Paul would condemn you for agreeing with someone who says we need illegal aliens!

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2009, 08:45:06 AM »

thats not necessarily true, that is propaganda being put forth by dishonest politicians............. ....america did a pretty solid job of becoming the technological and industrial leader of the entire world without the help of tens of milllions of hispanic immigrants who refuse to assimilate into american culture................"they do the jobs we wont do"........bullshit........ that is only because a precedent has been set where they will do more for less, if they were never here to begin with , the payscale on those blue collar jobs never would have become so disproportionate in the first place.

both the whordes of muslims invading europe, and the millions of hispanic immigrants pouring into america are very troubling............... ..but i would concede that the hispanics, while being a huge drain on the american system, have a hard time comparing  to the implications of a europe totally overrun by a barbaric culture promoting sharia law...........all the social progress westerners have made in the last 400 years will be nullified, and a new dark age will set upon us if these disgusting people are allowed to continue to pour into countries like england, spain, and france............and i see no end in sight, left wing politicians who control all of these countries are all to happy to hand power over to these foreign invaders in the name of equality.

"sure terror has beset our entire population, our national language has been changed, and our once great western civilization is becoming quickly unrecognizable.......... ......but at least no one could tell us that we that we were not sensitive to other cultures"....................that is their way of thinking

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2009, 08:49:49 AM »
Dr. Paul would condemn you for agreeing with someone who says we need illegal aliens!

Forgive me Dr. Paul for I have sinned!

I don't really know enough about the issue, I was mainly agreeing with his point that the situation in Europe is more troubling.   :-X
S

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2009, 08:52:21 AM »
both the whordes of muslims invading europe, and the millions of hispanic immigrants pouring into america are very troubling............... ..but i would concede that the hispanics, while being a huge drain on the american system, have a hard time comparing  to the implications of a europe totally overrun by a barbaric culture promoting sharia law...........all the social progress westerners have made in the last 400 years will be nullified, and a new dark age will set upon us if these disgusting people are allowed to continue to pour into countries like england, spain, and france............and i see no end in sight, left wing politicians who control all of these countries are all to happy to hand power over to these foreign invaders in the name of equality.

"sure terror has beset our entire population, our national language has been changed, and our once great western civilization is becoming quickly unrecognizable.......... ......but at least no one could tell us that we that we were not sensitive to other cultures"....................that is their way of thinking

Scary...  :-X
S

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2009, 08:53:16 AM »
Pure counties,ie countries with no useless no-good immigrants are generally better and more well off than diluted countries,who have spongers in them
Pure countries:Japan,Norway,Sweden,Italy,Dubai(India),Luxembourg,Canada
Diluted countries:England,Ireland,France,USA,Holland

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2009, 08:54:33 AM »

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2009, 08:55:54 AM »
Scarier than the devils cock

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2009, 09:13:35 AM »
thats not necessarily true, that is propaganda being put forth by dishonest politicians............. ....america did a pretty solid job of becoming the technological and industrial leader of the entire world without the help of tens of milllions of hispanic immigrants who refuse to assimilate into american culture................"they do the jobs we wont do"........bullshit........ that is only because a precedent has been set where they will do more for less, if they were never here to begin with , the payscale on those blue collar jobs never would have become so disproportionate in the first place.

Haha! The US 'needs' illegale here?  ::)  As a country, the illegal hoards are going to bring American down the same way the Roman Empire got overrun and ruined. There are certian industries that really benefit from these unwashed masses, but they do not 'need' them here. I'm sure the farmers in the south about 150 years ago thought they 'needed' their workforce too... seems they moved on....

Agree with Method... the whole thing equates to the politicians selling out the future of American for a few votes and/or the favortism of the liberal left.

The left wants the votes, the right wants the money. Stuck in the middle are the millions upon millions of Americans who have to deal with the disease, crime, taxation rat-holes, violence and semi-hostile takeovers of countless cities and towns on their own home soil.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2009, 09:15:20 AM »

US became an industrial and economic super power by using immigrants.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2009, 09:16:39 AM »
It seems like none in this thread has any clue about europe.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2009, 09:18:20 AM »
It seems like none in this thread has any clue about europe.
I do,I live there

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2009, 09:19:38 AM »
I do,I live there

Debussey knows that, it wrote a poorly written post regarding our american comrades and forgot about you posting in this thread.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2009, 09:22:28 AM »
as an englander,,,, i live next to europe..... ( not european )

if the politicians dont get a grip, there will be rivers of blood very soon, theres a massive resentment in the white working classes at the protection and privillages made out to these quran bashing sand monkeys.... it all boils down to relaxed imigration, but they still wont have a debate as there all shit scared of bein racist..

i tell you what, if there was a party other than the bnp in uk, that didnt have racist morons in charge, theyd wipe the floor with the majority vote...

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2009, 09:23:09 AM »
You ever notice that it's always these cultures where the people are overwhelmingly ugly that are the rodents of the Earth?

Dirty ass looking brown people.

Why can't a society of blue eyed, big titted whores start sponging off of us?

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2009, 09:24:22 AM »
ive often ponderd the same thing... its always the ugliest creatures going????

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2009, 09:27:39 AM »
as an englander,,,, i live next to europe..... ( not european )

if the politicians dont get a grip, there will be rivers of blood very soon, theres a massive resentment in the white working classes at the protection and privillages made out to these quran bashing sand monkeys.... it all boils down to relaxed imigration, but they still wont have a debate as there all shit scared of bein racist..

i tell you what, if there was a party other than the bnp in uk, that didnt have racist morons in charge, theyd wipe the floor with the majority vote...

Badabing. The resentment is seen many places in Europe, and since the problems with immigration = pretty new, the hate among the majority has not yet been able to be reflected in the politics but now things are slowly changing. Immigration has become a hot issue and in Norway, "anti-immigration" parties are gaining popularity due to their opinions ect.

These days, people EXPECT almost any crime they read about to be commited by an immigrant (1st or 2 generation) before knowing who the fucker is, and they are usually right. This was not the case 10 years ago.

It seems like many americans thinks that the european politicans = perpetual wimps, yet fails to realize that the immigration problem = pretty new and the same goes for the resentment towards the immigrants. This change in the common consensus takes time to be reflected in politics, but things are changing.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2009, 09:28:16 AM »
You ever notice that it's always these cultures where the people are overwhelmingly ugly that are the rodents of the Earth?

Dirty ass looking brown people.

Why can't a society of blue eyed, big titted whores start sponging off of us?

They also have smaller brains and lower IQ's. Go figure ;D

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2009, 09:31:20 AM »
but we like it here, and have broken our backs to put Miami and most parts of FL on the international map along with colombians. 

as far as mexicans...that's on the USA govt. they opened the gates for another group to out populate Afro Americans but mexicans are some nationalistic MoFos, and they brought their bad habits with them like the rest of us...just off the scale in terms of numbers and growth...given they are dropping more babies per house than any of us at the moment. the mess you b###hes are crying about is on the govt.  live with it. 
Oh...Monica!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2009, 09:32:54 AM »
Badabing. The resentment is seen many places in Europe, and since the problems with immigration = pretty new, the hate among the majority has not yet been able to be reflected in the politics but now things are slowly changing. Immigration has become a hot issue and in Norway, "anti-immigration" parties are gaining popularity due to their opinions ect.

These days, people EXPECT almost any crime they read about to be commited by an immigrant (1st or 2 generation) before knowing who the fucker is, and they are usually right. This was not the case 10 years ago.

It seems like many americans thinks that the european politicans = perpetual wimps, yet fails to realize that the immigration problem = pretty new and the same goes for the resentment towards the immigrants. This change in the common consensus takes time to be reflected in politics, but things are changing.
Among many problems in the USA here immigrants are a huge part of it. Although the USA was built on immigrants. Catch 22  8)

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2009, 09:33:08 AM »

Future math geniuses right there

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2009, 09:34:42 AM »
but we like it here, and have broken our backs to put Miami and most parts of FL on the international map along with colombians. 

as far as mexicans...that's on the USA govt. they opened the gates for another group to out populate Afro Americans but mexicans are some nationalistic MoFos, and they brought their bad habits with them like the rest of us...just off the scale in terms of numbers and growth...given they are dropping more babies per house than any of us at the moment. the mess you b###hes are crying about is on the govt.  live with it. 

I like cubans and Colombians and most hispanic cultures.  It's the fucking Mexicans that have got to go.  they look like fucking rats, every time I see one i just want to chop their head off with a shovel

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2009, 09:36:40 AM »
to be fair its not only muslims, its romanians, nigerians and various other african nations... weve got enough work shy deadbeats here, dont need anymore living off the back of me...

its a huge problem,, and the liberal lawyers who jump in to defend these cockroaches make my blood boil