Author Topic: Being threatened by getbiggers: should I be scared???  (Read 32261 times)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: Being threatened by getbiggers: should I be scared???
« Reply #125 on: July 12, 2009, 03:18:54 PM »
My bicycles has a red frame and everything else is pretty much black, my motorcycle has a puritan bronze frame and everything else is black/chrome.....do you want to ride "bitch"? :-\
LOL  :D

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #126 on: July 12, 2009, 03:25:11 PM »
"pathS has crossed"  hahaha what a f'n moron.  He tries to criticize your grammar and then says something like that. ::)

Glad I caught this before I left. This is a plural version. My path/His path. Two paths.

Another product of our public school education. FAIL!

http://wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=path

# S: (n) way, path, way of life (a course of conduct) "the path of virtue"; "we went our separate ways"; "our paths in life led us apart"; "genius usually follows a revolutionary path"

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: July 12, 2009, 03:28:11 PM »
My bicycles has a red frame and everything else is pretty much black, my motorcycle has a puritan bronze frame and everything else is black/chrome.....do you want to ride "bitch"? :-\

OK, that was good. That was a good one. I recognize good. A clean, undefended, telling shot. Touche.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #128 on: July 12, 2009, 03:47:10 PM »
Glad I caught this before I left. This is a plural version. My path/His path. Two paths.

# S: (n) way, path, way of life (a course of conduct) "the path of virtue"; "we went our separate ways"; "our paths in life led us apart"; "genius usually follows a revolutionary path"
You must be retarded, re-read what you wrote in his quote and tell me you think he's talking about "paths" again....... ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #129 on: July 12, 2009, 03:49:48 PM »

I think he's pointing out the fact that you should use 'have' instead of 'has' if you are using the plural version of path. Enjoy the surf.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #130 on: July 12, 2009, 04:15:23 PM »

Something tells me "peel-your-pants-off-so-I-can-suck-ius" does want to ride something, just not your bike...

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: July 12, 2009, 04:17:02 PM »
I think he's pointing out the fact that you should use 'have' instead of 'has' if you are using the plural version of path.

haha exactly.  This fruit was busy googling away and was too stupid to realize what I was even pointing out. 

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #132 on: July 12, 2009, 05:41:38 PM »
Those are some fantastic posts... and on my birthday no less.

I will now remember it fondly... certainly for pennius' posts and not that lap dance i was getting from the Ukranian hoe at the time he was posting his ridiculous crap.

Oh, and Panda... Yeah... You should be very afraid... That he wants to "stuff" your body.

:-X

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #133 on: July 12, 2009, 05:43:45 PM »
You must be retarded, re-read what you wrote in his quote and tell me you think he's talking about "paths" again....... ::)

pennius' definition of "path" is anal cavity.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: July 12, 2009, 08:29:45 PM »
haha exactly.  This fruit was busy googling away and was too stupid to realize what I was even pointing out. 

A fat, cowardly, fag who writes a statement like this:
'thing was is there are were things "penis-less"?'
Is now chiding me for my writing skills. You're faltering, Pandae girl. You're faltering.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: July 12, 2009, 08:32:20 PM »
Something tells me "peel-your-pants-off-so-I-can-suck-ius" does want to ride something, just not your bike...

Oh Pandae, my hapless fat, gay coward, you were doing so well. But you just couldn't do it. You just couldn't shake the gay imagery that you have of me. I know faggotry is so ingrained in your make up that it's not going to be easy. Baby steps, my frustrated homo friend. Baby steps.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: July 12, 2009, 08:37:28 PM »
pennius' definition of "path" is anal cavity.

This thread, devoted to me and inspired by the fat, cowardly, fag; is serving it's purpose for him. But it's also proving useful to me. Pandae's closeted gay supporters, also obsessed with homoerotic imagery, are coming out of the wood work. I'll definitely have to bookmark this thread for future reference.

tu holmes, your appearance is duly noted. By your remark I assume you are the top to Pandae's bottom? My guess is that all of his supporters are tops since Pandae is the submissive type.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: July 12, 2009, 08:50:31 PM »
Again, this lonely, friendless islander has some activities to attend to. Please have some new material for me when I get back tonight.

Fight the urge, my fat, cowardly, fag nemesis. Fight the urge! I know you can do it. Just focus. When gay thoughts enter your mind just scream and inflict pain on yourself.

Good luck! And make sure chaos uses a condom.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: July 12, 2009, 09:17:43 PM »
Four meltdown posts in a row.  I didn't bother to read any of them, so can anyone give me a summary?

Sir Humphrey

• Getbig IV
  • It's only gay if you want it to be.
« Reply #139 on: July 12, 2009, 09:30:41 PM »
Four meltdown posts in a row.  I didn't bother to read any of them, so can anyone give me a summary?

Let's just say that if you farted, the methane would cause Penisius' rapidly misfiring neurons to catch fire  :P

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: July 12, 2009, 09:35:08 PM »
Let's just say that if you farted, the methane would cause Penisius' rapidly misfiring neurons to catch fire  :P

that's f'n gross...but brilliant ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #141 on: July 12, 2009, 09:35:27 PM »

I skimmed them. I think he wants to kill you and have sex with your body or something like that. He seems like a pretty disturbed and angsty individual. What did you say to get him to meltdown like a pussy?  ???

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: July 12, 2009, 09:44:17 PM »
I skimmed them. I think he wants to kill you and have sex with your body or something like that. He seems like a pretty disturbed and angsty individual. What did you say to get him to meltdown like a pussy?  ???

All I asked him was how his workouts were going, and I get that treatment.  Last time I try to be nice to a noob.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: July 13, 2009, 02:34:34 AM »

Oh, you read them. You read them very closely. The first thing you do when you get on the computer (if you ever leave it) is to read my posts.
I've become a very important part of you life as you have to me. The difference is that you resent it. I've come to enjoy it. It bothers you that you now have me to deal with. That's part of my enjoyment. You thought you could blithely sail through this board insulting people without provocation with the most deprave, graphic and vile gay imagery. The sheeple will laugh and cheer you on -- some even join in. Most just ignore it. Even when you do it to them. But I didn't. I did at first because I usually just blow that kind of stuff off. It's all in good fun, eh? But then I noticed you actually would followed me around. Always making insulting and despicable gay comments. All for no reason as I have never addressed you or responded to any of your comments or posts on any subject. I was only vaguely aware of you as you are on this board quite a bit. But I know you now. And I'm getting to know you even better. My attitude toward is even starting to change and evolve as you expose more and more of yourself. Starting a thread about me was very telling. So though you claim that I'm a nobody and that you don't care what I think or have to say, it's obvious that's a lie. You care plenty. Another insight into your persona. 

I try to make my post purposely long and wordy so that I take up more of your time and attention. Soon others will get bored and move on. I predict in another couple of days. Oh, you'll have your hanger ons like chaos because he's your butt buddy. If he fails to respond promptly you'll PM him with something like, "Hey bro, guess who's at it again? Dude is seriously disturbed. Check out this post...." You'll try to come across as making idle chatter but in reality you are crying out for support. For someone to post in your defense to show others that you have friends. Friends and "bros" that will back you. This you hope will embolden others to join in. Just like when Groink said he just jumped into the fray for the hell of it. Just playing along. And you'll be sure to respond to any positive posts in your support. Keep the momentum going.

But eventually everyone will get board. You to wish that this would all just go away but you cannot ignore it. That would be backing down. That would be admitting defeat. And you're the great Pandae. You have a reputation here. You're a bad ass.

But to me you are a fat, cowardly, fag.

After you read every one of these words very closely and then claim that you didn't please respond with a bit more insight and intelligence. Not any of this "meltdown" or "How long did it take you to write this?" or commenting on how sick I am or how I need help or how it's all gay. I want something worthy of your exalted position on this board. You can do it, sport. I believe that you can. And try -- hard as I know it is for you -- to do so without any homosexual thoughts or references.

I truly look forward to our next correspondence.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: July 13, 2009, 02:56:36 AM »
Oh, you read them. You read them very closely. The first thing you do when you get on the computer (if you ever leave it) is to read my posts.
I've become a very important part of you life as you have to me. The difference is that you resent it. I've come to enjoy it. It bothers you that you now have me to deal with. That's part of my enjoyment. You thought you could blithely sail through this board insulting people without provocation with the most deprave, graphic and vile gay imagery. The sheeple will laugh and cheer you on -- some even join in. Most just ignore it. Even when you do it to them. But I didn't. I did at first because I usually just blow that kind of stuff off. It's all in good fun, eh? But then I noticed you actually would followed me around. Always making insulting and despicable gay comments. All for no reason as I have never addressed you or responded to any of your comments or posts on any subject. I was only vaguely aware of you as you are on this board quite a bit. But I know you now. And I'm getting to know you even better. My attitude toward is even starting to change and evolve as you expose more and more of yourself. Starting a thread about me was very telling. So though you claim that I'm a nobody and that you don't care what I think or have to say, it's obvious that's a lie. You care plenty. Another insight into your persona. 

I try to make my post purposely long and wordy so that I take up more of your time and attention. Soon others will get bored and move on. I predict in another couple of days. Oh, you'll have your hanger ons like chaos because he's your butt buddy. If he fails to respond promptly you'll PM him with something like, "Hey bro, guess who's at it again? Dude is seriously disturbed. Check out this post...." You'll try to come across as making idle chatter but in reality you are crying out for support. For someone to post in your defense to show others that you have friends. Friends and "bros" that will back you. This you hope will embolden others to join in. Just like when Groink said he just jumped into the fray for the hell of it. Just playing along. And you'll be sure to respond to any positive posts in your support. Keep the momentum going.

But eventually everyone will get board. You to wish that this would all just go away but you cannot ignore it. That would be backing down. That would be admitting defeat. And you're the great Pandae. You have a reputation here. You're a bad ass.

But to me you are a fat, cowardly, fag.

After you read every one of these words very closely and then claim that you didn't please respond with a bit more insight and intelligence. Not any of this "meltdown" or "How long did it take you to write this?" or commenting on how sick I am or how I need help or how it's all gay. I want something worthy of your exalted position on this board. You can do it, sport. I believe that you can. And try -- hard as I know it is for you -- to do so without any homosexual thoughts or references.

I truly look forward to our next correspondence.

W....T.....F..... ???

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: July 13, 2009, 03:25:40 AM »
W....T.....F..... ???

FAIL!

You must try harder.

It's 12:30 here in Hawaii. Just got back from a night of pizza (with pineapple of course) and watching the replay of UFC 100. It must be at least 3:00 am where ever you are. Sitting up all night in front of GetBig waiting for me to respond?

You sure I don't matter to you? I'm willing to admit that you matter to me. You matter very much. You're in my head. And I like it. How about you, fag boy? Just admit what everybody already knows.

(Extra credit for refraining from gay imagery. You're coming along cock lover).

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #146 on: July 13, 2009, 04:34:08 AM »
what do I have a feeling Pellius is dancing around in womans clothing, coated in cheap make-up, blasting "inna gadda divta" in the background while he writes these "posts"

Sir Humphrey

• Getbig IV
  • It's only gay if you want it to be.
« Reply #147 on: July 13, 2009, 06:21:11 AM »
Panda, why does Penisius keep writing these novellas on here? Does he think anyone will bother reading them?  :P

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: July 13, 2009, 12:03:02 PM »
Panda, why does Penisius keep writing these novellas on here? Does he think anyone will bother reading them?  :P

Pandae does. He reads them very closely. And he comments on them. He has to. So do you. But eventually you'll get bored. Until then "Sir" Humphrey, keep the comments coming.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: July 13, 2009, 12:24:02 PM »
what do I have a feeling Pellius is dancing around in womans clothing, coated in cheap make-up, blasting "inna gadda divta" in the background while he writes these "posts"

hahahaikhak hkh kjh !!!!!!!!!!  I fell off my chair laughin' ;D