Author Topic: Most Hardcore Spec Ops  (Read 8555 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: Most Hardcore Spec Ops
« Reply #100 on: July 15, 2009, 10:13:00 PM »
Yeah ok there Rambo, I'm sure you know any spec ops guys or are one... lol  ::)  ::) another 290lb 2% bf MMA fighting , playboy playmate screwing internet millionaire living the dream.

And as far as Iran and Afghanistan go, you're talking about trained guys with the best and latest technology taking on a bunch of farmers and 3rd world rejects with 40 year old weapons, sigh... I'm surprised half of them didn't attack the U.S troops with pitchforks and molotov cocktails....oh wait, they did.
\

Yeah, same "farmers" who beat the crap out of the soviets.   ::)

And considering the circumstances in somalia they came out of it pretty good.  Chances are, any other regular outfit would have not made it out at all.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #101 on: July 15, 2009, 11:27:20 PM »

Oh I'm sorry, I forgot regular people aren't allowed to train in martial arts gyms with ex spec. forces operatives... that must be the new rule...

::)  ::)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #102 on: July 16, 2009, 04:05:10 AM »
Ok dude...u know spezt guys from a gym  but a guy whos spent nearly 17 years in knows zero spec ops guys. I guess ur easily impressed...any reason why they were in a gym as opposed to doing their job? Hmmmmm go play a video game.
L

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #103 on: July 16, 2009, 11:52:29 AM »
Ok dude...u know spezt guys from a gym  but a guy whos spent nearly 17 years in knows zero spec ops guys. I guess ur easily impressed...any reason why they were in a gym as opposed to doing their job? Hmmmmm go play a video game.

Yeah, it's called being retired, a lot of them came over here for a better life after Russia fell. :)
most of them are/were instructors, making a living teaching. But what would you know about fighting or martial arts.. ::)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: July 16, 2009, 01:40:36 PM »
It must be great to sit behind a computer and make assumptions....what ur the only guy that can go to a gym and practice MMA. I guess the sport was invented when u walked through the door. Are u that insecure? I'm sure these guys are great Sambo instructors, that has nothing to do with who has better Spec Ops. If u don't train, u don't have a budget or equipment ur gonna suck. We'd suck if that were true. Ur post on some early SOF failures illustrates that perfectly.
L

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #105 on: July 16, 2009, 03:02:13 PM »
It must be great to sit behind a computer and make assumptions....what ur the only guy that can go to a gym and practice MMA. I guess the sport was invented when u walked through the door. Are u that insecure? I'm sure these guys are great Sambo instructors, that has nothing to do with who has better Spec Ops. If u don't train, u don't have a budget or equipment ur gonna suck. We'd suck if that were true. Ur post on some early SOF failures illustrates that perfectly.

Dude, whatever.. this conversation is going in a circle.. the topic is subjective... let's be straight up and just admit that most people will nominate the spec op teams that they're close to, you being American naturally pick Delta or the Seals or Rangers, whereas any brit would say SAS and so on and so forth.

:)

each team has had it's victories and losses. Let's just leave it at that. I will agree with one thing you say and that is Russia's collapse and lack of funding did contribute heavily to a lot of mission failures for Spetz.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: July 16, 2009, 03:06:44 PM »
And thats all I was getting at...fair enough. I am not a SEAL fan. 

Better put..ur an MMA guy. Well guess what, ur not getting those high speed well made gloves u wanted. Ur not going to ur gym because we closed it for lack of funds. U can't run because instead of training we're locking u in a cubicle and ur crunching numbers...6 months later. Hey CE..u need to fight... oh and u have 20 minutes..see ya on the mat. Thats Russia. Its been like that for a long time.
L

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #107 on: July 16, 2009, 03:19:20 PM »
And thats all I was getting at...fair enough. I am not a SEAL fan. 

Better put..ur an MMA guy. Well guess what, ur not getting those high speed well made gloves u wanted. Ur not going to ur gym because we closed it for lack of funds. U can't run because instead of training we're locking u in a cubicle and ur crunching numbers...6 months later. Hey CE..u need to fight... oh and u have 20 minutes..see ya on the mat. Thats Russia. Its been like that for a long time.

You're absolutely right... and the sad thing is Russia was the cause of their own demise by stockpiling itself to the tits during the cold war, I grew up in communism it was f*cked up man, there were tanks and warheads being built but people were starving on the streets. I totally get your point.

Alex23

« Reply #108 on: July 16, 2009, 03:32:29 PM »
You're absolutely right... and the sad thing is Russia was the cause of their own demise by stockpiling itself to the tits during the cold war, I grew up in communism it was f*cked up man, there were tanks and warheads being built but people were starving on the streets. I totally get your point.

Case closed >:(

;D

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #109 on: July 16, 2009, 05:31:17 PM »

Case closed >:(

;D
hey broskie, which one is you ???....................... ;D

bench

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: July 16, 2009, 05:46:25 PM »
Canada...a little sexual harrashment and they shut down the greatest airborne brigade in the world.
L

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #111 on: July 17, 2009, 11:58:44 AM »
Canada...a little sexual harrashment and they shut down the greatest airborne brigade in the world.

are you kidding me?

it's what the media did to them after what they did in somalia that got them disbanded.

besides, they weren't completely shut down, they were re-named jump company.

but you are right- cdn airbourne were the greatest. fucking soldiers, thats for sure.
b

MRDUMPLING

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #112 on: July 17, 2009, 12:08:12 PM »
I have never served, but I have read some history books.

Like HH6 said, the embassy rescue by Delta failure was not the unit's fault, bad training by the Air Force and the plan was done by guys that had never seen combat.  It was completely disorganized by the command structure.  I call that one a wash as far as Delta's involvement. 

Panama...again, bad intel.  A lot of guys also landed away from the LZ. 

Somalia...I don't think any other group would have made it out of there.  Rangers proved themselves there, and the Delta operatives that sacrificed themselves to guard the downed chopper deserve mad props for what they did that day. 

Again, I haven't served, but I do enjoy reading about history.  I think our SOF guys really are the best in the world with or without a bias.  I think the British SAS and German KSK are the only ones that come close.  Considering Delta force is actually modeled after SAS. 

What do you think about German Spec Ops HH6?  Are they as well trained as they were in WWII? 

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #113 on: July 17, 2009, 01:31:43 PM »
From my readings, basically all the special forces units in the world are modelled after SAS. That's just fact... SEALs, Delta, etc. etc.

Here's another badass group from Europe

and yes, like all others modelled after SAS and originally trained by SAS , Delta and SEAL teams.

Polish GROM, SICKEST part at 1:10-1:30 fucking badass! they work like SEAL and Delta in teams of 4-6, all are trained medics/paramedics as well as SCUBA certified and speak at least 2 foreign languages, that's aside from all the other demolitions and counter terrorist training they receive.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #114 on: July 17, 2009, 02:15:20 PM »
cool thread guys keep it up :D

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: July 17, 2009, 04:46:18 PM »

Alex23

« Reply #116 on: July 18, 2009, 02:30:17 AM »
As gay as day is long..  ::)

Proven badasses who get the job done; no scuba shit, no youtube vids with "Creed" playing in the background, just towelheads brain matter flying around like it's 1292.

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #117 on: July 18, 2009, 04:02:14 AM »

Proven badasses who get the job done; no scuba shit, no youtube vides with "Creed" playing in the background, just towelheads brain matter flying around like it's 1292.

Executive outcomes was good as a merc army in their day

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: July 18, 2009, 08:14:44 AM »
Not Blackwater anymore.....no more Prince either. They're not SOF or more correctly they don't do Direct Action Missions. Those pics were as a result of a contract they were doing. U can look up the story, but we also had US troops with them. Blackwater, while controversial, has done their job. They're out of Iraq now. I have almost all the current load of books on PMC's. Many tell the same stories, but all give a great account of that world.

Somebody asked about German SOF. The only thing IO can say is that in the 4-5 years that they were deployed to OEF (Afghanistan) they did no missions and were forced to leave by the Germany gov. There were countries in Afghanistan that made very little mention of having SOF there, that we say alot. Danish SOF for one. Everybody is playing there, but not the Germans. I'm sure they're very good but their gov would not let them play.
L

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #119 on: July 18, 2009, 08:52:31 AM »
the ISI..

not much in the way of latest equiptment...but shooting someone from half a mile away although requiring skill..i dont think of as badass..about the same as pushing a button from 10 miles away and make a bomb go boom

the ISI's been doing the first worlds dirty work since 1948..with an in the trenches hands on approach

carpe` vaginum!

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: July 18, 2009, 09:14:03 AM »
They're not SOF...either is the CIA or Mossad. We're talking DA SOF mostly. Even the Green Berets, in their traditional roll are'nt direct action SOF. There is alot of heartburn in their community because since 2001, they have done alot more of that, instead of the "by, with and through" training approach that is really their basic roll.
L

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #121 on: July 18, 2009, 02:41:45 PM »

Proven badasses who get the job done; no scuba shit, no youtube vids with "Creed" playing in the background, just towelheads brain matter flying around like it's 1292.

there ya go, private "security" is the only way to go. triple canopy was the best thing i ever did.

i still have a lot of friends in the contract business. but i only knew 4 blackwater guys 3 are dead, and 1 is a cop now.

bench

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #122 on: July 18, 2009, 06:12:52 PM »
An oldie but goodie.. I was long gone but SEALs were badass enough to kill the pirates from my old boat. :D

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
  • penisory contact with her volvo.
« Reply #123 on: July 19, 2009, 03:04:06 AM »

I don't know about most "hardcore", but shooting a gpmg one handed from the hip is pretty impressive (20 sec-ish mark)