Author Topic: Most Hardcore Spec Ops  (Read 8552 times)

Alex23

Re: Most Hardcore Spec Ops
« Reply #50 on: July 12, 2009, 01:43:01 AM »
I put out info that is far beyond your realm of perception

LOL OK Vastasez... thank you so much ;D

Just don't go all youtube on me ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #51 on: July 12, 2009, 03:38:38 AM »
Spezt is sorta a joke, vastly overrated....the Russians have a group that works like Delta. The SEALs are well financed unlike Spezt. There is a differance between regular SEALs and DEVGROUP which is what SEAL team 6 is now called. There are also alot of smaller organizations that most people don't here about. Mossad is not a SOF organization.

Eye opener

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #52 on: July 12, 2009, 03:42:39 AM »
LOL OK Vastasez... thank you so much ;D

Just don't go all youtube on me ;D
I'm not being condescending

It's trully beyond what you are familiar with

I happen to be VERY familiar with this issue

BanksMcgee

• Getbig II
  • The Mighty Ducks Didn't let Emilio Estevez down!
« Reply #53 on: July 12, 2009, 03:52:07 AM »
I saw a few USN SEALs in Iraq. A few were fat, not disgusting fat but definately didn't look in shape. I've also recently spoken to one a few weeks ago and he is about 5'9'' around 160Lbs. I wasn't impressed, not to sound like a hater but i was definately expecting more with all the media hype.
-BM

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: July 12, 2009, 03:54:23 AM »
black ops spec teams , the true elite forces are never ever in the media eye

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #55 on: July 12, 2009, 03:55:09 AM »
I saw a few USN SEALs in Iraq. A few were fat, not disgusting fat but definately didn't look in shape. I've also recently spoken to one a few weeks ago and he is about 5'9'' around 160Lbs. I wasn't impressed, not to sound like a hater but i was definately expecting more with all the media hype.

Hollywood likes to make all US military (especially SEALs) look lean and handsome---the former you have found out is not true, and so is the latter. I've seen dudes who are pushing 400 pounds claim they are losing weight just so they can "become a Marine", and then of course there are the "birth control" glasses.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #56 on: July 12, 2009, 04:03:17 AM »
Spezt is sorta a joke, vastly overrated....the Russians have a group that works like Delta. The SEALs are well financed unlike Spezt. There is a differance between regular SEALs and DEVGROUP which is what SEAL team 6 is now called. There are also alot of smaller organizations that most people don't here about. Mossad is not a SOF organization.

You're fucking retarded, the Spetznaz have proven to be no.1 over and over and over again... you should watch Spike's Deadliest Warrior: Spteznaz vs. Green Beret, it might open your eyes to the truth.
there is no one more badass, with insane training then Spetz.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #57 on: July 12, 2009, 04:05:40 AM »
black ops spec teams , the true elite forces are never ever in the media eye

I would agree with this..fear those you cannot see

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: July 12, 2009, 04:08:07 AM »
I would agree with this..fear those you cannot see
here..read this

be patient ...it'll blow your mind

http://educate-yourself.org/mc/projectsuperman1part27oct99.shtml

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: July 12, 2009, 05:34:31 AM »
these special forces are basically totalmind control human robots so to speak who basically are assasination squads

::)  LOL I've known a few Navy SEALS dumbass.  They are far from mind controlled manchurian candidate lone assassins.  Mind control and indoctrination are not the same thing.   

I will say out of all the Special Forces in the world Spetznaz is not limited by the rules of engagement other special forces are.  They will do WHATEVER it takes no matter how many innocent lives are lost to get the job done.  The massacre at that Beslan theatre or whatever is a perfect example.  But the SAS is supposedly the best in the world from guys that I've talked to in the special forces.  US Seals have some of the most diverse training and best equipment in the world obviously.  As for the nefarious DF, those guys are no better or no worse than anyone else.  They are just shrouded in secrecy.  There are probably many a Marines who could handle any DF guy no problem.  Society loves to make these guys out as some sort of superheroes.  Anyone that knows anything about Special Forces realizes it's their training and equipment but most of all the TEAMWORK that makes these guys so badass. 

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: July 12, 2009, 05:39:14 AM »

Most Navy SEALs are average joes with an impeccable level of conditioning and ability to weather the elements.  There is absolutely NO advantage to being 6'5 and 250lbs as a Navy Seal.  Quick, stealthy, light, strong, etc.  Again the media and Hollywood loves to portray these guys as some sort of superheroes with nonhuman physical capabilities.  LOL.  Far from it.  These guys go through training that would make the biggest, baddest, Hell's Angel shit his pants. 

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: July 12, 2009, 05:40:11 AM »
then they did a bad job at beslan

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: July 12, 2009, 05:41:54 AM »
If anyone wants to know how tough Navy SEALs are just read the book by Marcus Luttrell and his 3 buddies who were killed in Afghanistan. 

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: July 12, 2009, 05:43:07 AM »
then they did a bad job at beslan

It's not that they did a bad job.  They were in between a rock and hard place.  If they didn't go in when they did many more people would have died.  They probably made mistakes but do you know the story and background behind that seige?  It was a really fucked up situation.  And even to this day some of the details are classified information.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: July 12, 2009, 05:43:28 AM »
hows that book called?

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: July 12, 2009, 05:44:04 AM »
hows that book called?

I believe it's the Lone Warrior

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: July 12, 2009, 05:46:11 AM »
It's not that they did a bad job.  They were in between a rock and hard place.  If they didn't go in when they did many more people would have died.  They probably made mistakes but do you know the story and background behind that seige?  It was a really fucked up situation.  And even to this day some of the details are classified information.

yeah i recall that terrorist action at that school as well, very touching video material with all these kids between the terrorists.

Silverback Gorilla

• Getbig II
« Reply #67 on: July 12, 2009, 06:04:34 AM »
Ya'll ain't know, fuckin' 0321 Force Recon, Ohh Rahh!!!  Semper Fi
I'm goin' in...

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #68 on: July 12, 2009, 07:02:30 AM »
Spetznaz, Mossad, USMC Force Recon, Delta.  Unless there's some shit I've never heard of.

Bear Grills  >:(
carpe` vaginum!

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: July 12, 2009, 07:14:30 AM »
oh brother lol

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: July 12, 2009, 07:20:59 AM »
My vote goes to USAF parareascue special ops.  These guys will go way into enemy territory and pull out downed/captured pilots.  You probally will not even know they are there before you are dead if you interfear with their mission.  They also have the resouces of the entire USAF at thier disposal, the most hi tech organization in the world.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: July 12, 2009, 07:35:40 AM »
My vote goes to USAF parareascue special ops.  These guys will go way into enemy territory and pull out downed/captured pilots.  You probally will not even know they are there before you are dead if you interfear with their mission.  They also have the resouces of the entire USAF at thier disposal, the most hi tech organization in the world.
:D

u are so naive

Iluminatti have technology waaaay beyond what you see

BanksMcgee

• Getbig II
« Reply #72 on: July 12, 2009, 07:40:02 AM »

GIVE EM ONE!!!!!!!!!!
-BM

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: July 12, 2009, 07:42:13 AM »

BanksMcgee

• Getbig II
« Reply #74 on: July 12, 2009, 07:46:30 AM »

I would never do that, my thighs will chafe if I don't have clothing layer in between.
-BM