Author Topic: Belief Systems Shattered ...  (Read 7727 times)

The Master

• Getbig V
Re: Belief Systems Shattered ...
« Reply #50 on: July 13, 2009, 04:58:22 AM »
he was actually tested at 160 ...

BUT

the iq test is designed to recognize programming potential not intelligence ;)

there are many thing you don't know

JF would not have a professional IQ score of 160 to save his life. He'd be lcky to score in the 90s.

And for gods sake, go to a psychologist and get that damn sociopath diagnosis already ;D

whats your IQ, babe?

52 :'(

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #51 on: July 13, 2009, 09:17:54 AM »
Hey, man. All I'm saying is most people obviously don't wana read something you just pasted, whether you 'rep' him or not. Stuart Swerdlow says everyone is 50% reptilian, there is a energetic force field around the earth preventing us from breaching space beyond the moon. He says he knows that most elites drink the blood of aborted fetus'. He does have empowering knowledge, but there's no need to believe everything.
~

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: July 13, 2009, 09:19:51 AM »
Hey, man. All I'm saying is most people obviously don't wana read something you just pasted, whether you 'rep' him or not. Stuart Swerdlow says everyone is 50% reptilian, there is a energetic force field around the earth preventing us from breaching space beyond the moon. He says he knows that most elites drink the blood of aborted fetus'. He does have empowering knowledge, but there's no need to believe everything.

You know how bizarre that sounds?

And why buy his crap if he is a known liar in the first place?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #53 on: July 13, 2009, 09:33:59 AM »
funny thing : nothing in what you said resonates truth

he never ever said such things

quote this and post it but you cannot because you are full of shit and never red his work

people have up to 50 % reptilian DNA

we have mostly 10-25 % dependingon ancestry

the 50 % are the shapeshifters, the elite, the Illuminatti..biig difference

you are spreading disinfo and dedroidify is full of ramblings ...;)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: July 13, 2009, 09:35:47 AM »
again y6our statement is a lie and you know it

I spent this afternoon talking to Stewart . The guy is so on point it's not even funny

me and him talk from experience. You talk from reading what others wrote ;)

major difference

figgs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: July 13, 2009, 09:45:47 AM »
I may take whatever I read for entertainment and intelligence increase and then use in the lab of my own experience. I really meant it though when I said you're doing it wrong. I like that you like to learn about these topics but whenever you make a post about it anyone knows you just copied text to the thread, more than anyone cares to read. I read your posts a lot but your threads are usual not well received and don't stir up intelligence increasing conversation. Just opposition and ridicule.
~

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #56 on: July 13, 2009, 09:48:22 AM »

What about Bob Wilson???

I liked Prometheus Rising quite a bit.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: July 13, 2009, 09:49:04 AM »
I may take whatever I read for entertainment and intelligence increase and then use in the lab of my own experience. I really meant it though when I said you're doing it wrong. I like that you like to learn about these topics but whenever you make a post about it anyone knows you just copied text to the thread, more than anyone cares to read. I read your posts a lot but your threads are usual not well received and don't stir up intelligence increasing conversation. Just opposition and ridicule.
Ask me if I care lol

you seek aproval I don't

if the info I put out resonates...fine

if not ...so be it

I don't give a flying fuck about your oppinion or anyones whether I'm wrong or not

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: July 13, 2009, 09:50:55 AM »
again y6our statement is a lie and you know it

I spent this afternoon talking to Stewart . The guy is so on point it's not even funny

me and him talk from experience. You talk from reading what others wrote ;)

major difference

Learning from experience can be misleading due to cognitive biases like illusionary correlations and hindsight bias.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: July 13, 2009, 09:51:13 AM »
Learning from experience can be misleading due to cognitive biases like illusionary correlations and hindsight bias.
:D

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: July 13, 2009, 09:51:54 AM »
:D

Straight from research in psychology baby  :D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: July 13, 2009, 09:53:06 AM »
Tarot

Thank you for your time.I would like to ask you about Tarot cards reading ? Are they really have informations about are subcounscious ? What is their thrue origin?
I am appologise for this not so important subject.I appreciate your answers ,thanks.

Stewart's Reply:

The origin is Egyptian and was used to understand mind-patterns. However, the Waldensians used them as a form of secret communication and as a coded way of describing their faith. The tarot cards used today have been modified by the Waldensians and are not fully understood by most readers

figgs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: July 13, 2009, 10:05:07 AM »
Ask me if I care lol

you seek aproval I don't

if the info I put out resonates...fine

if not ...so be it

I don't give a flying fuck about your oppinion or anyones whether I'm wrong or not

That's fine to not care but I hope you realize that without people like us there may not be any other conduit for people to be introduced to the knowledge of their own inner mysteries. We kinda are the wayshowers. We chose the path not only our personal fulfillment but also to pave the way for others. Not telling them you found "The Path" but one that is expanding the territory of their understanding. Knowledge is Power. Power over your shadow/lower Self.

I liked Prometheus Rising quite a bit.

Great brain change book! Shaman Tech by Antero Alli is a good similar book. Start Your Own Religion by Timothy Leary is also online for free and is an amazing brain upgrader.
~

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: July 13, 2009, 10:11:42 AM »
I teach people how to open up the unused brain portions and DNA sequences so you could see why I feel bmused by "enlightement" books

to each his/her own