Author Topic: what do you guys think need an opinion  (Read 724 times)

AG1983

• Getbig II
what do you guys think need an opinion
« on: July 12, 2009, 05:48:31 PM »
about me 26 years old, 183cm, 216Lbs, says on a bowflex scale that i have 9% body fat and i want to drop my body fat % gain muscle and want to be 220lbs with 7% body fat goal for now till i reach it

meal 1 at 5am 
chicken in can wrap in a tortilla multi grain, 1 slice of toast and 3 hole egg lands best eggs

Carbs total:52g   Fat total:27g  Protein total:88g

meal 2 at 10;30am 
turkey in can with olive oil wrap in a tortilla multi grain with 2 slices of fat free cheese

Carbs total:36g   Fat total:19g  Protein total:91g

meal 3 at 3pm
2 cans of fish wrap in a tortilla multi grain with mayo fat free

Carbs total:32g   Fat total:8g  Protein total:58g

meal 4 right after workout at 7-7;30 pm
16Oz of milk from horizon organic with omega-3 mixed with 2 scopes of whey protein

Carbs total:28g   Fat total:12.5g  Protein tota

meal 5 at 8;30pm
1 can of turkey and 1 cup of mixed berries

Carbs total:21g   Fat total:7g  Protein total:77g

at 9-10pm i am going to bed

supplements i use
creatine
Bcaa
b-12,b-6

i also want to try M-Drol+H-Drol are they any good or just xtrem tren

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
Re: what do you guys think need an opinion
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2009, 08:07:26 PM »
You should concentrate on gaining some pure muscle first. If you are already in the single digits, you will have to come up in bodyfat to make any appreciable gains in muscle.

If not, its gonna be a long hard trip.
--

Ever heard of "off season?"

This is when the pros eat up everything, work hard, and rest more. Save the cardio and fat burning until you have made some solid gains. Keep testing your bodyfat. Make sure that the bodyfat isnt going up too much while you are gaining muscle. You don't need to get completely out of shape to gain, but to try and drop bodyfat and make gains at the same time is nearly impossible- unless...

Build the muscle, bump up the bodyfat. When you are up where you wanna be, maintain for a while before you lose it all trying to get down to 7%.