Author Topic: PBW: "Summer Contest Kickoff Show" with Fouad Abiad (Listen Now)  (Read 5320 times)

Andrew1

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Announcement - Episode #159

PBW: "The Summer Contest Kickoff Show" - Replay Now Available

This Week on PBW:  As we approach the end of an extended break in the contest schedule, PBW gets you ready for an action packed month - highlighted by the upcoming USA's in Las Vegas, followed by a series of IFBB Pro events in Florida and Texas.  Presented by Muscletech, this weeks edition of bodybuilding talk radio includes breaking news from around the federation and appearances from some of the athletes looking to make a splash as the summer heats up...and the Olympia home stretch gets underway. -- Bonus Coverage:  Stay tuned immediately after PBW's "Live" broadcast as Larry Pepe hosts the UFC 100 Post-Event Special on "Pro MMA Radio".

Listen NOW at PBW's New Broadcast Home:  www.ProBodybuildingDaily.com  -  (Replays available courtesy of Bodybuilding.com)

Tickets on Sale Now for the IFBB's "PBW Championships" (www.PBWProShow.com)

Presented by MuscleTech and brought to you by Bodybuilding.com and Flex Magazine.
Additional sponsors include Xenadrine RFA-X, The Muscle Asylum Project, Six Star Muscle Fuel and BodySpace!
PBW: The Official radio show of the Arnold Schwarzenegger Classic and the 2009 Olympia Weekend! (www.MrOlympia.com)

mass 04

• Getbig V
Re: PBW: "The Summer Contest Kickoff Show" (Monday)
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2009, 06:44:53 PM »
epic blood pressure on "Fouad"

lift 456

• Getbig III
  • Italian Stallion
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2009, 06:48:25 PM »
One of my favorite guests that they had on was Victor Martinez.  My respects and wishes go out to Victor's family after his sister's murder.  I hope they catch the monster who did it.
I

Armstrong

• Getbig III
  • Victor got screwed.
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2009, 05:47:30 AM »
epic blood pressure on "Fouad"

Fouaad looks like a beast. He could probly go far if he could market himself right and start getting some more attention.
Everything is BIGGER in Texas!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2009, 12:07:19 PM »
honestly, as much as I disliked them at the time, bodybuilding could use some feuds like they had back in the day.  You don't know as much about the latest class of competitors as you did with Titus/King and the like just a few years ago.

AVBG

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2009, 01:25:48 PM »
honestly, as much as I disliked them at the time, bodybuilding could use some feuds like they had back in the day.  You don't know as much about the latest class of competitors as you did with Titus/King and the like just a few years ago.

you really "hated" those fueds didn't you? :)

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2009, 02:28:31 PM »
feuds get tiresome quickly

nothing wrong with friendly rivalry though

lift 456

• Getbig III
  • Italian Stallion
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2009, 04:39:59 PM »
Fouad - top 10 O.... and top 6 if some guys come in off.  he's mad overrated
I

Armstrong

• Getbig III
  • Victor got screwed.
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2009, 07:47:58 PM »
feuds get tiresome quickly

nothing wrong with friendly rivalry though

They were trying to get him to talk trash but Foouad was avoiding it at all costs.  I miss Titus and that guy King! Those were the good old days   :'(
Everything is BIGGER in Texas!!!

lift 456

• Getbig III
  • Italian Stallion
Re: PBW: "Summer Contest Kickoff Show" with Fouad Abiad (Listen Now)
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2009, 07:06:36 AM »
Fouad was being a gentlemen during the interview but you could tell that he knows he is way better then DJ at his old age. Fouad should wipe the floor with Dennis. 
I

Dave Conlon

• Getbig I
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2009, 07:40:36 PM »
Fouad is a classy guy and a great athlete, I got to know him very well when I was with MT.  He's got a bright future and will no doubt be around for a long time, he will just keep getting better!

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2009, 11:06:06 AM »
Announcement - Episode #159

PBW: "The Summer Contest Kickoff Show" - Replay Now Available

This Week on PBW:  As we approach the end of an extended break in the contest schedule, PBW gets you ready for an action packed month - highlighted by the upcoming USA's in Las Vegas, followed by a series of IFBB Pro events in Florida and Texas.  Presented by Muscletech, this weeks edition of bodybuilding talk radio includes breaking news from around the federation and appearances from some of the athletes looking to make a splash as the summer heats up...and the Olympia home stretch gets underway. -- Bonus Coverage:  Stay tuned immediately after PBW's "Live" broadcast as Larry Pepe hosts the UFC 100 Post-Event Special on "Pro MMA Radio".

Listen NOW at PBW's New Broadcast Home:  www.ProBodybuildingDaily.com  -  (Replays available courtesy of Bodybuilding.com)

Tickets on Sale Now for the IFBB's "PBW Championships" (www.PBWProShow.com)

Presented by MuscleTech and brought to you by Bodybuilding.com and Flex Magazine.
Additional sponsors include Xenadrine RFA-X, The Muscle Asylum Project, Six Star Muscle Fuel and BodySpace!
PBW: The Official radio show of the Arnold Schwarzenegger Classic and the 2009 Olympia Weekend! (www.MrOlympia.com)

Loooking fwd to my annual hot Vegas trip.   Though I penny pinched...Just going there there for the final and staying at the airport till my 6 am flight.   
((-::