Author Topic: Iv been approched to do a Calendar  (Read 2568 times)

The Master

• Getbig V
Re: Iv been approched to do a Calendar
« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2009, 08:03:37 AM »
Nothing gets by you, bright spot!  ::)

He will be in need of nano-augmentation 8)

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2009, 08:41:10 AM »
if you do it are they offering a percentage of sales, a flat rate or is one of those "charity things" were a majority of the sales go to "charity" and your compensation is a CD of your images that you use towards your portfolio

Charfman84

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2009, 09:19:08 AM »
holy shit thats gay

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2009, 09:20:24 AM »
if you do it are they offering a percentage of sales, a flat rate or is one of those "charity things" were a majority of the sales go to "charity" and your compensation is a CD of your images that you use towards your portfolio

MattT doesn't even need the money from the calendar.  He is a man with business interests in Dubai, India.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #29 on: July 13, 2009, 09:23:09 AM »
holy shit thats gay

How is it gay?  There's no sexual element to the pics he posted.  You go to the beach and think everyone with their shirt off is queer?  

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2009, 04:49:16 PM »

its percentage of sales, and my percentage will increase each time a certain number of copies are sold.  Thus the more popular the calendar, the more I'll make. I'm not in it for the money i run my own company, but i feel this would give me more national exposure.  They're now talking about not using these photo and having their own photographer take the photo's.   I'm offseason now, so they will have to wait tell after Nationals next summer to do the shoot.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2009, 05:08:20 PM »
what is your current diet and cardio routine?

ps
do the calendar for sure
w

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #32 on: July 13, 2009, 05:13:18 PM »
It's only gay if you want it to be.....
No doubt about it...

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #33 on: July 13, 2009, 06:02:40 PM »
its percentage of sales, and my percentage will increase each time a certain number of copies are sold.  Thus the more popular the calendar, the more I'll make. I'm not in it for the money i run my own company, but i feel this would give me more national exposure.  They're now talking about not using these photo and having their own photographer take the photo's.   I'm offseason now, so they will have to wait tell after Nationals next summer to do the shoot.

yes selling bunk gear to wannabe's ::)
Thunderdome approved

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #34 on: July 13, 2009, 06:04:44 PM »
yes selling bunk gear to wannabe's ::)
Watch out chick will think you are GAY

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #35 on: July 13, 2009, 06:06:32 PM »
Watch out chick will think you are GAY

Chick already knows Matt T is, but Will Harris has already got first pickings on Matt T's ass
Thunderdome approved

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #36 on: July 13, 2009, 06:15:59 PM »
Chick already knows Matt T is, but Will Harris has already got first pickings on Matt T's ass
LOL :D

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #37 on: July 13, 2009, 06:23:38 PM »
no

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #38 on: July 13, 2009, 06:34:55 PM »
the term dime-a-dozen comes to mind.  Arnold used to pose in the water also because he had small calves.

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: July 13, 2009, 06:45:25 PM »
Now these pics are from an 2008 beach shoot i did in Miami.  I finally am now just getting these pics in from the photographer.  Now a company wants to do a beach calender with pics from this shoot, the calendar would be sold in retails stores across Canada & the US.  They have done work with Tyrese & Shemar Moore, so they're reputable i checked out their website, and also contacted some of the retailers and the confirmed their products.  What do you think, im not trying to be a fitness model really, but at this point im not to big so i think it makes sense to utilize the look i have now before i get to big for this kind of stuff?
is it one of those deals that you walk ina studio with a guy filiming, and asking you to slowly take off your clothes because " you have to feel comfortable taking pictures in your shorts for the photo shoot" and then him slowly starting to hit on you  ??? ::)

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
« Reply #40 on: July 13, 2009, 06:50:43 PM »
is it one of those deals that you walk ina studio with a guy filiming, and asking you to slowly take off your clothes because " you have to feel comfortable taking pictures in your shorts for the photo shoot" and then him slowly starting to hit on you  ??? ::)

lol i already said they've been confirmed via the retailers they supply products too.  This is not some low rate company. 

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #41 on: July 13, 2009, 06:51:07 PM »

that is EVERY photoshoot cuz 10 times out 10 the photographer is a gay guy

mind you i'm not saying that as a discouraging remark- just pointing out the truth through my experience
however, they are nothing but professional

lesson to be learned is that if you do ANY sort of modeling/posing/erotica, you have to be gay friendly

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: July 13, 2009, 06:53:27 PM »
lol i already said they've been confirmed via the retailers they supply products too.  This is not some low rate company. 
nah man im just fucking with ya... hey as long as you dont pose gay or do anything gay in the pics its cool... what the fuck do you care if some schmoe gets off watching your pic, easy money IMO

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #43 on: July 13, 2009, 06:58:34 PM »
i agree with everyone else...3 things:

1. do the shoot
2. dont do any poses that require pulling your ass cheeks apart to expose your rectum., and
3. why get any bigger dude?- you look da bomb right now!

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #44 on: July 13, 2009, 07:01:27 PM »
How is it gay?  There's no sexual element to the pics he posted.  You go to the beach and think everyone with their shirt off is queer?  

how is it gay?  well, in the pictures he hasn't posted (the rear shots), he's sitting on a dildo.
Deep Tissue Massage

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #45 on: July 14, 2009, 02:11:56 AM »
how is it gay?  well, in the pictures he hasn't posted (the rear shots), he's sitting on a dildo.

Is this true Matt?

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 14, 2009, 02:12:56 AM »

hahaha. he cant get away with that.