Author Topic: Low fat dieting is the key for some of us (like me) when dieting heres why  (Read 1321 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
IMO now what ive been learning. fat loss has all to do with hdl and ldl cholesterol levels

the more ldl the less blood flow because of the more cholesterol blocking plaque (exactly what ldl is) that means less efficient metabolism thus more likely to halt fatloss progress whenever we eat fat, when a person like me eat fat it just refills the plaque

i feel that i am a person with higher inherently bad cholesterol genetically. means i am more prone to cary more plaque and fat of the 'bad kind' also i am more prone to lose fat when i cut fat something ive recently documented and discoverd

even though my calories arent rediculously low fat loss seems to have sped up since going low fat

i would say i have higher levels of bad cholesterol than normal cause i have fat tittys fat lower abs and really fat glutes . and even though i have worked out like a champion i have always consumed fat wich simply refilled these giant fat stores that ive had since a child

this makes since you see all the time people with flat chest and not bulky fat mass eat fat all the time and not get fat they have an efficient metabolsim but dont exploit it for musclegayning wich they could

i have exploited my shitty metabolism working out most of my life but never fully realising that the low fat is key to my preexisting higher ldl?

for me i have high HDL and high LDL meaning my total cholesterol and testosterone is high from being a bigger taller dude naturally, eating alot of food always good and bad types

basically i have to suffocate my LDL levels through low fat to see any progress

mind you i havent had my LDL and HDL checked since i was a child but this is my theory. i also have a theory that HDL and LDL levels are NOT uniform in the body and a simple cholesterol test will NOT tell the whole tale but your bodyfat storage placement does! because the fat on my chest is alot and comparable to fat people who dont even lift BUT it makes perfect since as to why i carry all this fat in the worst places because i have the WORST kind of cholesterol isolated to specific areas
basically these 'trouble' areas are the last to go and the final LDL storage places for fat so any fat eatin will go to these final storage places even though u have defeated most of the fat from other areas on my body
A

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
LOL!!

Meso_z

• Getbig V
gtfo idiot youre dieting for 3 years now. clown.

spinnis

did you already have a thread for this type of shit?!

Meso_z

• Getbig V
did you already have a thread for this type of shit?!

the whore needs attention.

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
Johnny, this whole good/bad cholesterol thing is something that will cause your hormone levels to crash if "bad" is actually taken as "bad" and fat is cut out of the diet. In turn more test, more muscle, less fat. Keep the fats there, all of them.

Griffith

• Getbig V
I tried going low fat but my libido took a serious dive....
With higher fat I might not be quite as lean but my energy is higher, I'm stronger, getting bigger and feeling quite good so I'm gonna stick with it.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V

Get Rowdy

• Getbig IV

There's the perfect amount to put one in each cupboard and one in the dishwasher.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel

Stop it!! Method101 finds girls disgusting!!

warchild

• Getbig III
Goddamn, you're one stupid son of a bitch Johnny

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
hey guys lighten up im just shootin out some new ideas out there

none of you are inshape either, so you guys have no room to talk
A

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
I have noticed:

that using moderate fat for awhile: nothing crazy maybe 150g per day and then lower it somewhat while increasing protein and maybe increasing some carbs produces good result.

But if I were to get most of my energy calories from carbs for more then two weeks the effect subsides and wouldn't feel to good low fat can be done with really great result but only for intervals. You have to go back eating more fats for awhile, just have to find the right amount.

I tried about 300g fat before and it left me flat and depleted.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
why would you diet if your under 185lbs??

epic excuse to remain everlocked in twink status :-X :-[

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
why would you diet if your under 185lbs??

epic excuse to remain everlocked in twink status :-X :-[

to lose fat?

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
gtfo idiot youre dieting for 3 years now. clown.
you fail to realize though,,he has an attention of a 5minter,,if he could stick with it he would be so freakin lean at 200lbs

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
I have noticed:

that using moderate fat for awhile: nothing crazy maybe 150g per day and then lower it somewhat while increasing protein and maybe increasing some carbs produces good result.

But if I were to get most of my energy calories from carbs for more then two weeks the effect subsides and wouldn't feel to good low fat can be done with really great result but only for intervals. You have to go back eating more fats for awhile, just have to find the right amount.

I tried about 300g fat before and it left me flat and depleted.

i get most of my carbs from fruit during the work day

when i get home and looking for a quick workout, ill have some fat sugar the works like a cookie and icecream m&m sandwich, that would be the only amount of fat i would need for workout energy in wich ill need fat only then  the sugar will push the fat into the blood stream quicker right at the time when u need it most *workout time*
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
You are going in circles though Johnny.

Why not just try to get massively big and strong for most of hte year, and then cut down for 3-4 months, then repeat and get even bigger than the last time, but starting out each time with minimal fat becuase of the 3-4 months of dieting. 

You have a good frame because your so tall, and even if genetically you have some weaknesses, with a decent amount of size you will still dwarf a better proportioned but shorter bber. 

You are trying to find hte key to being ripped, but havent gotten big enough to really enjoy the benefits of being really lean.  Plenty of people have gotten ripped, and there are many ways to doing it.  the key is to be able to get BIG, which very few people can do naturally, and THEN diet down. 

good luck in your quest.

not really my friend

maybe on bb.com but not here

we are virtually clueless for the most part
A