Author Topic: Bouncers : the toughest breed out there  (Read 18627 times)

The Master

• Getbig V
Re: Bouncers : the toughest breed out there
« Reply #50 on: July 13, 2009, 06:46:50 AM »
Or your own workmates running back inside the club
Happens quite a bit

:-X

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #51 on: July 13, 2009, 06:49:47 AM »
I don't think coke was the culprit .. I think there are people who just don't give  a fuck and wanna start shit

I never understood these people ..NEVER

Like last nite we went to the biggest club here Divino

it was karaoke sunday nite

a few tables...nice people...knew almost all of them

then 2 gypsy local/pimps/thugs show up and where they sit ? right next to us ...

they start wistling at the bartender to hurry up and send the bitch to take theyr order ...

send the drinks back complaining and threatening him and so forth .. then they start calling the dj over to complain about the music ( " what's this shit ? we want something livelier )

then they get a 2 liter bottle of vodka ...

the loudmouth had his fucking tight tshirt pulled up exposing his belly

unfucking believable

I took off with my buddy as they seemed very riled up and they kept looking over at our table to see if we look back

you cannot fuck with them as everyone knows everyone in this city and they can find you easily as there are few places to hang out and so forth

They would friggin find where u live and come after you

Like you can take em on 1 on 1 but noone is stupid to start shit as it would open up the Pandora box

It's been like this in this city since 1990

sad but true

spinnis

« Reply #52 on: July 13, 2009, 06:52:03 AM »
Dont know If I could handle just walking away like that

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: July 13, 2009, 06:52:33 AM »
I don't think coke was the culprit .. I think there are people who just don't give  a fuck and wanna start shit

I never understood these people ..NEVER

Like last nite we went to the biggest club here Divino

it was karaoke sunday nite

a few tables...nice people...knew almost all of them

then 2 gypsy local/pimps/thugs show up and where they sit ? right next to us ...

they start wistling at the bartender to hurry up and send the bitch to take theyr order ...

send the drinks back complaining and threatening him and so forth .. then they start calling the dj over to complain about the music ( " what's this shit ? we want something livelier )

then they get a 2 liter bottle of vodka ...

the loudmouth had his fucking tight tshirt pulled up exposing his belly

unfucking believable

I took off with my buddy as they seemed very riled up and they kept looking over at our table to see if we look back

you cannot fuck with them as everyone knows everyone in this city and they can find you easily as there are few places to hang out and so forth

They would friggin find where u live and come after you

Like you can take em on 1 on 1 but noone is stupid to start shit as it would open up the Pandora box

It's been like this in this city since 1990

sad but true

Some people are just like that. Very unfortunate, but that's just how it is, and they respect nothing but being overpowered.

That's where the ideas from Batman comes in :D Somebody non-identified could dress up in a batman suit and start harrassing these people, scaring the living shit out of them :D

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #54 on: July 13, 2009, 06:52:55 AM »
:-X
One night A guy ran towards the door I was on with 2 other bouncers,now there are 4 other pubs/clubs in the close vicinity of where I was working and all the doormen are part of the same security Group.The guy had a big butchers knife he had taken from another pub that served and made food.So he runs at me,swipes the knife and I duck back so it misses me.The 2guys I was working with are now safely inside the pub and all other doormen around are glued to their doors.When I dodge the swipe I grabbed him in a kinda bearhug and banged his head off the wall next to us a fair few times til he dropped the knife and was semi conscious.As soon as he hit the ground,having no knife on him now,around 20 doormen run to my door and take turns kicking him in the face,where were they all 2mins earlier.One of the guys on my door got sacked for running inside,I made sure of that

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: July 13, 2009, 06:54:48 AM »
One night A guy ran towards the door I was on with 2 other bouncers,now there are 4 other pubs/clubs in the close vicinity of where I was working and all the doormen are part of the same security Group.The guy had a big butchers knife he had taken from another pub that served and made food.So he runs at me,swipes the knife and I duck back so it misses me.The 2guys I was working with are now safely inside the pub and all other doormen around are glued to their doors.When I dodge the swipe I grabbed him in a kinda bearhug and banged his head off the wall next to us a fair few times til he dropped the knife and was semi conscious.As soon as he hit the ground,having no knife on him now,around 20 doormen run to my door and take turns kicking him in the face,where were they all 2mins earlier.One of the guys on my door got sacked for running inside,I made sure of that

That sucks, but in life there are only a few people you can truly count on having your back unfortunately :-\

spinnis

« Reply #56 on: July 13, 2009, 06:55:44 AM »

you should have left after that.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #57 on: July 13, 2009, 06:57:18 AM »
you should have leaft after that.
Man there were about 5 out of 30 guys I worked with that you could trust to have your back and not be a police informant when you did something mental

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: July 13, 2009, 06:59:11 AM »

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: July 13, 2009, 07:00:00 AM »

it might have cost your life.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #60 on: July 13, 2009, 07:00:34 AM »

:o moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeee

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: July 13, 2009, 07:04:59 AM »

spinnis

« Reply #62 on: July 13, 2009, 07:11:09 AM »
Look at this twink gettin in a cheap shot  ;D

spinnis

« Reply #63 on: July 13, 2009, 07:12:31 AM »
I wouldnt want to mess with russians hooligans.

Or Russians for that matter lol.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #64 on: July 13, 2009, 07:12:55 AM »
Look at this twink gettin in a cheap shot  ;D

That guy on the ground looks like Brock if he shaved off his hair
Frank Mir there gettin revenge

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: July 13, 2009, 07:15:08 AM »

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #66 on: July 13, 2009, 07:19:44 AM »

Debussey is that you or Abraham Lincoln?

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: July 13, 2009, 07:24:27 AM »
Debussey is that you or Abraham Lincoln?

He refused to recieve the Fields medal >:(

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #68 on: July 13, 2009, 07:33:11 AM »

He refused to recieve the Fields medal >:(

Oh then it could be Henry David Thoreau ;D

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: July 13, 2009, 07:38:06 AM »
I have done the door for over 3 years.

I am not - nor do i claim to be 'hard'

Though if someone hgets aggressive to me i will be as aggressive back as i need to be to end it right there and then.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #70 on: July 13, 2009, 07:43:12 AM »
I've bounced all thru college and I do now at a small lounge, but its upscale so I just book entertainment

i have worked in all over - in wilmington and myrtle beach mostly

the worst are teh fcks who bust your eardrum when you take their friend out for grabbin ass

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: July 13, 2009, 07:49:15 AM »
I remember rushing a guy out and halfway through feeling the sharpest pain and a crack in my leg. i didnt know what the fuck had happened.

I rushed him out went back in and looked - i ran into a corner of a solid letal table - sorest thing ever once adrenaline ran out and blood pissing everywhere.

The best thing I ever done was stop an arterial bleed on a girl who was fighting and fell on a magners bottle. Sliced her arm just below elbox - the blood was literally squirting out. No one knew what to do or had teh balls to go near her.

She was rolling on teh floor spasming then passing in and out of consciousness.

I had to hold t eh damn thing for 20mins - my arm was so so so so sore holding it that long. I seen teh girl a few months later. She said thanks, said i saved her life etc gave me a hug etc her tendons were also sliced. It was a horrible site. A few of the doormen were pussies and wanted to be anywhere but helping out

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #72 on: July 13, 2009, 08:01:40 AM »
Man I never realized how many badasses and tough guys there are on Getbig.  So many guys who compete in the UFC using gimmick accounts on here it is amazing.  I'm truly surprised and honored.  We should put out a challenged to any other website in the world for an all-out brawl.  Oh wait, of course this would have to be done over the internet.  ;)
No Worries 4 me

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: July 13, 2009, 08:04:25 AM »
1.    Sevastase    6 up, 1 down love it hate it

Internet celebrity known as The Romanian Stallion.
Well known on the internet boards of GetBig.com where he rules with his homie Swede!

Sevastase is notoriously known for having intercourse with 148 women and counting. Many posers on GetBig, whom Sevastase calls "punk ass bitches", question the extent of Sev's sexual endeavours, but they have no proof yet for their criticisms.

As of late, Sevastase has been making YouTube videos, highly popular in the GetBig community.
Sevastase: I fucked your wife

Donkey Kong: Sociopath

Sev: Get a life loser.

---------------------------

Sev: Look at the pictures of these 5 girls I fucked tonight

All of GetBig: Nice work bro.

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #74 on: July 13, 2009, 08:07:31 AM »
.....around 20 doormen run to my door and take turns kicking him in the face,where were they all 2mins earlier.One of the guys on my door got sacked for running inside,I made sure of that

Funny the longer I do it the more common that gets. There is always some "hardass bouncer" that is hired who says he is former special ops, blackbelt in kungfukaratethaiboxing ninjitsu and has seen "combat" and has all of these "war stories" of him knocking guys out with one punch (harder than most think).
Then... when shit hits the fan and fist are flying and we are putting the hammer down on some drunk fucks he is nowhere to be seen till you already have the situation neutralized. Then the excuses..couldn't get through the crowd...didn't hear the radio alarm... was in the bathroom.

Finally it's the.."good thing you guys got this shit handled cause if I was here I would have **insert specialty knockout, death grip hold, jujitsu ninja strike here**, and things wouldn't have gotten this bad."  ...thats when I want to punch him in the face.