Author Topic: What is next for King Kamali after Plazmosis?  (Read 2717 times)

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
What is next for King Kamali after Plazmosis?
« on: July 13, 2009, 12:48:13 PM »
I am a New York City Cab Driver.My days are 12-14 hours long.Before I started taking Plazmosis, I could barley get through the day.Since I been on Plazmosis, I been able to transport twice as many customers.Plus before Plazmosis I used to be able to only be able to beat up my wife after work.Now I can beat up my wife, then have sex with her afterwards.Plazmosis has given me so much energy, I am thinking of converting my 2 camel garage to a 3 camel garage.
I gave my camel Plazmosis, and now he runs faster then most thuroughbreds, plus he gets erections all the time.He is a horny bastard, he tried to have sex with my other male camel.
Thank you Plazmosis for changing my life

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Re: New Plazmosis Testominial
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2009, 12:51:58 PM »
Is it true a early version of Plazmosis killed Big Wes:(?

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2009, 01:01:50 PM »
Rumor has it Ronnie Coleman was using Plazmosis, from 1998-2005.If the IFBB finds out he will be banned for life

Sir Humphrey

• Getbig IV
  • It's only gay if you want it to be.
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2009, 03:55:45 PM »
Who told this asshole that he's funny?  ::)

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
What is next for King Kamali after Plazmosis?
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2009, 05:14:09 PM »
We got Flex Wheeler calling himself the natural freak.Then you got Kevin Levrone, who is also claiming to be natural, and is using this topical pump cream. Then you got King Kamali, selling his magical power Plazmosis.

Its like a 3 ring circus........Who cares if Flex Wheelr and Keven Levrone are natural? Even if they didnt work out they are genetically muscular African American men. They just look at weights and there muscles grow. Those 2 bodybuilders claiming to be natural is like the drug addict bragging about being sober.... So what. Now your not ripping people off, and stealing to support your habit.

Now King Kamali with Plazmosis. Who trusts King Kamali? Anybody? I sure dont. I think Muscletech dropped him because he is done, so he figured let me come out with my own product. Plazmosis, is like the hot dog of supplements. There is alot of stuff in it, but none of its worth a sh$#. Have you ever noticed meat cutters and butchers dont, and wont eat hot dogs.

I doubt King Kamali, or Robert Lopez drink Plazmosis...... Well King Kamali might, he does look like shi3$# so he probably does....I t wouldnt matters, his receptors are shot, and his body is done.Between all the synthol, and years and years of taking anabolics .....j ust stick a fork in him. At one time he had a decent physique, but that was 9 years ago. Now he is a bloated mess. He looks like a tic that drank to much blood.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
Re: What Next ????????????
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2009, 05:18:31 PM »
Sagi Kalev

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2009, 05:22:06 PM »
Plazmosis, more anabolic then Kosher hot dogs,lol

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2009, 05:27:29 PM »
I camel getting all "Coked" up

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2009, 05:30:32 PM »
funny thing is that YOU are a bigger retard,liar and pretender than both of them combined Mr 240 lbs clean did my last cycle 13 years ago and could have been a top MMA contender but I'm 42 not 28 Jeebus focking Chroist you are a pieca of work

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2009, 05:33:39 PM »
Exactly!
Them selling supplements to make money is a complete sham.
You selling Ephedra Viridis because it contains absolutely no ephedrine alkaloids and claiming it "is" ephedra because it comes from the same genus is worth a medal.

Y

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2009, 05:34:01 PM »
What next?

WHAT NEXT???

GOODRUM NUTRACUTICLES, guy!!!
Deep Tissue Massage

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2009, 06:16:17 PM »
We got Flex Wheeler calling himself the natural freak.Then you got Kevin Levrone, who is also claiming to be natural, and is using this topical pump cream.Then you got King Kamali, selling his magical power Plazmosis.
Its like a 3 ring circus........Who cares if Flex Wheelr and Keven Levrone are natural? Even if they didnt work out they are genetically muscular African American men.They just look at weights and there muscles grow.
Those 2 bodybuilders claiming to be natural is like the drug addict bragging about being sober....So what.Now your not ripping people off, and stealing to support your habit.
Now King Kamali with Plazmosis,.Who trusts King Kamali? Anybody? I sure dont.I think Muscletech dropped him because he is done, so he figured let me come out with my own product.Plazmosis, is like the hot dog of supplements.There is alot of stuff in it, but none of its worth a sh$#.Have you ever noticed meat cutters and butchers dont, and wont eat hot dogs.
I douby King Kamali, or Robert Lopez Drink Plazmosis......Well King Kamali might, he does look like shi3$# so he probably does....It wouldnt matters, his receptors are shot, and his body is done.Between all the synthol, and years and years of taking anabolics .....just stick a fork in him.At one time he had a decent physique, but that was 9 years ago.Now he is a bloated mess.He looks like a tic that drank to much blood.

You are in the same scam business. Who are you to talk?!!

You are complaining about Wheeler calling himself a natural freak yet you praise Jeff Golini - correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Wheeler sponsored by Golini's company?!

And about genetically gifted Africans - let us not forget Michael Lockett!

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2009, 06:20:37 PM »
We got Flex Wheeler calling himself the natural freak.Then you got Kevin Levrone, who is also claiming to be natural, and is using this topical pump cream.Then you got King Kamali, selling his magical power Plazmosis.
Its like a 3 ring circus........Who cares if Flex Wheelr and Keven Levrone are natural? Even if they didnt work out they are genetically muscular African American men.They just look at weights and there muscles grow.
Those 2 bodybuilders claiming to be natural is like the drug addict bragging about being sober....So what.Now your not ripping people off, and stealing to support your habit.
Now King Kamali with Plazmosis,.Who trusts King Kamali? Anybody? I sure dont.I think Muscletech dropped him because he is done, so he figured let me come out with my own product.Plazmosis, is like the hot dog of supplements.There is alot of stuff in it, but none of its worth a sh$#.Have you ever noticed meat cutters and butchers dont, and wont eat hot dogs.
I douby King Kamali, or Robert Lopez Drink Plazmosis......Well King Kamali might, he does look like shi3$# so he probably does....It wouldnt matters, his receptors are shot, and his body is done.Between all the synthol, and years and years of taking anabolics .....just stick a fork in him.At one time he had a decent physique, but that was 9 years ago.Now he is a bloated mess.He looks like a tic that drank to much blood.

When Big Wes  does a pushup, he isn’t lifting himself up, he’s pushing the Earth down  :o

Stavios

« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2009, 07:00:15 PM »
You are in the same scam business. Who are you to talk?!!

You are complaining about Wheeler calling himself a natural freak yet you praise Jeff Golini - correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Wheeler sponsored by Golini's company?!

And about genetically gifted Africans - let us not forget Michael Lockett!

LMFAO !!!!

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2009, 07:56:01 PM »
Van, Jeff Golini doesnt own EFX, The company that sponsors Flex Wheeler.Brian Andrews own All American EFX.Jeff Golini owns Kre-alklayn, and manufacuters products for Brian Andrews.
As far as Michael Lockett goes, I helped him out in a time of need.I never sponsored him ,nor did I provide him with product.We were going to sponsor him but we changed our mind, and we parted ways.We have no hard feeling towards Michael Lockett.He is a great athlete, but we never sponsored or endorsed him

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2009, 08:31:31 PM »
i will laugh at the levrone thing, and the wheeler thing all day long......

but do you have any clue how cliche it is to makes posts riding kamali, get a life..........its been done a hundred billion zillion times before.

it was funny for the fiirst five years, but get some new fucking material.

you must yourslef  have the genetics of a young bob paris............that is why you are able to make fun of kamali, because you so big and shreaded ..............right? ::) ::) ::)

yeah, kamali burned out......fucked himself when he started to play the size game like a thousand other bodybuilders, but whatever he used to have an awesome physique, he probably got a good amount of pussy, has a pretty wife, got a pro card.........whatever, not everyone ends up winning the olymipa.

really though.........talking about beating a dead horse ::) ::)

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2009, 08:37:19 PM »
Van, Jeff Golini doesnt own EFX, The company that sponsors Flex Wheeler.Brian Andrews own All American EFX.Jeff Golini owns Kre-alklayn, and manufacuters products for Brian Andrews.
As far as Michael Lockett goes, I helped him out in a time of need.I never sponsored him ,nor did I provide him with product.We were going to sponsor him but we changed our mind, and we parted ways.We have no hard feeling towards Michael Lockett.He is a great athlete, but we never sponsored or endorsed him

Van_B just owned your ass into oblivion and that weak shit ^^^^ above is the best you can come up with?

Pfffft....::) ::) ::)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: What is next for King Kamali after Plazmosis?
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2009, 11:15:22 PM »