Author Topic: What's more important to get laid?  (Read 4601 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: What's more important to get laid?
« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2009, 11:13:48 AM »
The willingness to Rape

+ chlorophorm and duct tape

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2009, 11:16:38 AM »
A very wise man once said that there are 3 things a man needs to have in order to get the pussy. 

1.  A tattoo
2.  A dog
3.  A motorcycle

Armed with these three things, it is impossible not to get the pussy. 

Any thoughts?

once in a while gh15 throws advice in concern and regard to relashionship and girls,,this is one of those times

the most important thing in getting layed is none of the above mentioned,,i been with many gilrs in my life time,,,thin thick all amazing looking and the thing that kept them coming for more was the fact my cock hit their cervix and made them hurt during sex,,,it can be bad hurt but if you dont go too rough it is owning hurting and girls love it ,,inaddition the cock has to hit the g spot at the right angle! ,,so the girl dont have to use her hand on clit all the time ,,that makes her cum from cock only which will keep her cumming back because she can cum by herself if she touch her clit so she dont need you ,,,true its nice when a girel play with her clit while getting fucked but you also got to be able to cream her right with cock only

most girls prefer cock at 7-7.5 inch length mesured from the side as in the base of the cock ,,longer cocks dont feel as right and especially if the guy cant fuck right they wont do any good ,,,only if he fucks right they may be ok with it ,, 6 inch cocks are average and can be ok if the guy can use it right,,under 5 inch cock is not good and the female must love you inorder to stay with you ,,

most girls will retutn if you eat them and lead them into sex ,,not only push it in ,,it does nothing to them,,you need to eat them out some before and get them ready ,,then you can do your thing,,also try not to cum too fast ,,,most guys are big talkers but last only 5 min or less,,the fellas who last 15-30 min are  usually the ones who get the girl to adore them and be with them,,

in addition the most important thing is to have the right combo of musculinity and feminity in you ,,as in hard and soft persoanlity good enouigh for a girl to feel comfortable around,,macho men only get it once ,,,the ones who combine the bad boy and good boy into one persona get the girl for keeps,,

all the tatoo,,bikes,,etc etc all good for paper ,,in reality girls dont give a flying fuck about thsoe things,,they need you to have a good decent cock that will own them ,,most girls are very submissive when it comes to this shit and want the man to persue sex and they will give it up as much as the guy want if he can work it right,,they also want a guy that has the personality i mentioned and that is nto jelous atleast at the beggingin of relashionship,, the least you give a fuck about her the more she will want you ,,its always this way ! especially with americano girls

also one thing girls ABSOLUTELY HATE is when a guy gets drunk and just slide it in and is hard but cant get off period,,,takes him an hour to get offand he ia hard and just fuck and fuck and the girl is just raw and ya it huts but its not because he is big its because she dont give a flying fuck about the sex anymore it does nothing for her,,

thats bout it ,,follow those rules and you will haveany girl you want coming back for you

mj15 approved
fallen angel

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2009, 11:23:00 AM »
once in a while gh15 throws advice in concern and regard to relashionship and girls,,this is one of those times

the most important thing in getting layed is none of the above mentioned,,i been with many gilrs in my life time,,,thin thick all amazing looking and the thing that kept them coming for more was the fact my cock hit their cervix and made them hurt during sex,,,it can be bad hurt but if you dont go too rough it is owning hurting and girls love it ,,inaddition the cock has to hit the g spot at the right angle! ,,so the girl dont have to use her hand on clit all the time ,,that makes her cum from cock only which will keep her cumming back because she can cum by herself if she touch her clit so she dont need you ,,,true its nice when a girel play with her clit while getting fucked but you also got to be able to cream her right with cock only

most girls prefer cock at 7-7.5 inch length mesured from the side as in the base of the cock ,,longer cocks dont feel as right and especially if the guy cant fuck right they wont do any good ,,,only if he fucks right they may be ok with it ,, 6 inch cocks are average and can be ok if the guy can use it right,,under 5 inch cock is not good and the female must love you inorder to stay with you ,,

most girls will retutn if you eat them and lead them into sex ,,not only push it in ,,it does nothing to them,,you need to eat them out some before and get them ready ,,then you can do your thing,,also try not to cum too fast ,,,most guys are big talkers but last only 5 min or less,,the fellas who last 15-30 min are  usually the ones who get the girl to adore them and be with them,,

in addition the most important thing is to have the right combo of musculinity and feminity in you ,,as in hard and soft persoanlity good enouigh for a girl to feel comfortable around,,macho men only get it once ,,,the ones who combine the bad boy and good boy into one persona get the girl for keeps,,

all the tatoo,,bikes,,etc etc all good for paper ,,in reality girls dont give a flying fuck about thsoe things,,they need you to have a good decent cock that will own them ,,most girls are very submissive when it comes to this shit and want the man to persue sex and they will give it up as much as the guy want if he can work it right,,they also want a guy that has the personality i mentioned and that is nto jelous atleast at the beggingin of relashionship,, the least you give a fuck about her the more she will want you ,,its always this way ! especially with americano girls

also one thing girls ABSOLUTELY HATE is when a guy gets drunk and just slide it in and is hard but cant get off period,,,takes him an hour to get offand he ia hard and just fuck and fuck and the girl is just raw and ya it huts but its not because he is big its because she dont give a flying fuck about the sex anymore it does nothing for her,,

thats bout it ,,follow those rules and you will haveany girl you want coming back for you

mj15 approved
some of that might be true as for getting a girl to stay with you.

but to get laid in the first place confidence is the most important.

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2009, 12:52:05 PM »
heres how i roll will this work?

i

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2009, 02:48:07 PM »
heres how i roll will this work?

Yes! perfect for showcasing your dogs and your tats!

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2009, 03:01:51 PM »
Guys who need shit to get chicks have no game.

Bast175

« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2009, 03:10:09 PM »
Those 3 things may help if a girl 'breaks the ice' by asking about them, but that's all.

Bast175

Re: what's more important?
« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2009, 03:28:16 PM »
Having a dog, tattoos, and a motorcycle demonstrates the ability to get things that normally cost money, and therefore having money is implied by ownership of these other things.

I hope you like Rick Flair over the top rope in your lap buddy.....OOOOOOH YEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!

Any douche can have a tattoo; and most tattoos look horrible.  Do you wear affliction t-shirts too?    Having money to buy things doesn't earn you respect.

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2009, 03:58:21 PM »
It has also been said that quality diving elbow drops from the top rope will net me fine ho's by the truckloads.....OOOOOOOOO HHHHH YEEEEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!  TAKE THAT HOGAN

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2009, 11:57:16 PM »

You fail at failing. Chicks don't dig you. You won't get any soon.  :)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2009, 12:27:36 AM »
Any douche can have a tattoo; and most tattoos look horrible.  Do you wear affliction t-shirts too?    Having money to buy things doesn't earn you respect.

i agree, the tattoo will not work all the time, but the dog and the motorcycle are spot on. the "i don't give a fuck about you" attitude swede mentioned is good too, if a girl is interested in you but you don't give a fuck, she will fall into the trap and make you want to fuck her, so by ignoring her she will do the work for you.

Dog or ability go play with little kids are almost 100% getters on dates.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2009, 12:32:07 AM »
tattoo = classless loser/convict.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #37 on: July 15, 2009, 02:35:45 AM »
i agree, the tattoo will not work all the time, but the dog and the motorcycle are spot on. the "i don't give a fuck about you" attitude swede mentioned is good too, if a girl is interested in you but you don't give a fuck, she will fall into the trap and make you want to fuck her, so by ignoring her she will do the work for you.

Dog or ability to go play with little kids are almost 100% getters on dates.
Cant see that working man
Even playing with yourself in front of little kids doesnt do anythin for girls  ???

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 15, 2009, 02:43:27 AM »
Cant see that working man
Even playing with yourself in front of little kids doesnt do anythin for girls  ???

if you bring a kid with you on a first date, with some lame excuse like it's my nephew, parents had something urgent bla bla bla, sorry but we can't go to the bar/cinema/whatever, let's go to the park, she will love that.

Here's that caring, responsible, sensible guy she's been looking for, not some asshole that only wants fun.  ::)

works 100%

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #39 on: July 15, 2009, 02:46:15 AM »
So you dont have to actually 'play' with the child?? As in the way Chaos uncles 'played' with him??
Ok so,it might work in that case

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 15, 2009, 02:50:19 AM »
So you dont have to actually 'play' with the child?? As in the way Chaos uncles 'played' with him??
Ok so,it might work in that case

well, you have to show some sort of interest, bring a ball or a frisbee.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #41 on: July 15, 2009, 02:51:44 AM »
well, you have to show some sort of interest, bring a ball or a frisbee.
But you dont have to sexually abuse them as in 'play' with them??

Get Rowdy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: July 15, 2009, 02:54:16 AM »
DK taking awhile to catch on.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #43 on: July 15, 2009, 02:55:18 AM »
DK taking awhile to catch on.
Way too long to catch on  ;D

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 15, 2009, 02:57:23 AM »
But you dont have to sexually abuse them as in 'play' with them??

oh i am sorry sexual abuse doesn't come to my mind first thing when i think of kids.  ::)

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #45 on: July 15, 2009, 03:06:31 AM »
oh i am sorry sexual abuse doesn't come to my mind first thing when i think of kids.  ::)
In reality it is disgusting stuff and people who do it should be publicly killed
But as a joke and a play on words its funny fucking stuff

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #46 on: July 15, 2009, 03:17:48 AM »
tattoo = classless loser/convict.

So you regret geting that ink then?  ;D

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #47 on: July 15, 2009, 03:19:17 AM »
Yes, I always think "rich guy" when I see tattooed guys on motorcylces.

If the tattoo is a tattoo of a dog, I think millionaire.

Haha exactly, I don't think tattoos make most people think "rich", more the opposite, as mostly working class folk have tattoos. Not being snobby just true. Only certain women think motorcycles are cool. I suppose it depends if you're looking for women with half a brain, or just brainless hoes who think fast cars, drugs and stupid shit like that is cool. But they'll ditch you for the next guy anyway.

This thread reminds me of the Anal girl song, "Your dog has a bandana".

Some nice girls would fall for the dog thing though yeah as dogs are "cute" and make you seem cute too.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: July 15, 2009, 03:32:58 AM »
In reality it is disgusting stuff and people who do it should be publicly killed
But as a joke and a play on words its funny fucking stuff

if you say so....  :-X :-X :-X

i agree on the first part though.

Haha exactly, I don't think tattoos make most people think "rich", more the opposite, as mostly working class folk have tattoos. Not being snobby just true. Only certain women think motorcycles are cool. I suppose it depends if you're looking for women with half a brain, or just brainless hoes who think fast cars, drugs and stupid shit like that is cool. But they'll ditch you for the next guy anyway.

This thread reminds me of the Anal #### song, "Your dog has a bandana".

Some nice girls would fall for the dog thing though yeah as dogs are "cute" and make you seem cute too.

good post.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #49 on: July 15, 2009, 06:00:33 AM »
So you regret geting that ink then?  ;D

LOL, Don't have any :)

my parents raised me saying tattoos are for losers and jailed convicts, why ruin your body ?!