Author Topic: Goodrum Nutraceuticals  (Read 37001 times)

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
Re: Goodrum Nutraceuticals
« Reply #50 on: July 13, 2009, 07:42:08 PM »
that was why he said he was going to eliminate all the unnecessary marketing spending. listen and follow directions goatboy. i think that kind of target strategy can find a niche if done correctly. i'd consider the electrolyte powder and multi, but the whiskey flavored powder is stupidity to the max. who the hell wants to pound whiskey flavored water after a w/o?

true protein already has that niche covered, with better ingredients, sold by a dude who works out.
Deep Tissue Massage

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #51 on: July 13, 2009, 07:45:35 PM »

That's pretty much what every "supp company" does...  order every run of the mill shit that's been around forever in bulk from China,  put it in pretty packaging, then market the shit out of it.  Anyone who thinks "supplement companies" have actual scientists working for them is dumber than dirt. 

Of course, "retarded marketing", by naming the shit after a well-known internet buffoon is a new approach, I'll give him that!

But how do you explain those 16 page MuscleTechTM advertorials where they show Kamali listening to a scientist in a lab coat explaining something obviously scientific (cause there are like computers, test tubes, charts and stuff in the background)? Surely, Gakic, Leukic and Cuntlic aren't 9, 985% more efficient without an input of advanced technology :'(

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: July 13, 2009, 07:47:31 PM »
Vince has an underground lab.4 Gay men blending and packaging his product in his shed.Each product is hand made.You just dont want to know where there hands have been before and during production.
Vince you should offer a free bottle of Anal Lube or Anal Desentizing gel with every order, since most of your customers will probably be gay.Or better yet throw in some " poppers" with each order.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #53 on: July 13, 2009, 07:57:02 PM »

That's pretty much what every "supp company" does...  order every run of the mill shit that's been around forever in bulk from China,  put it in pretty packaging, then market the shit out of it.  Anyone who thinks "supplement companies" have actual scientists working for them is dumber than dirt. 

Of course, "retarded marketing", by naming the shit after a well-known internet buffoon is a new approach, I'll give him that!

X2

Supplements companies are the biggest scam going.

Not that some don't work. Protein is protein, Creatine does exactly what they say it does......NOS products give me a skin- splitting pump but the ridiculous "innovations" that they claim every other week are retarded.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #54 on: July 13, 2009, 11:15:59 PM »
But how do you explain those 16 page MuscleTechTM advertorials where they show Kamali listening to a scientist in a lab coat explaining something obviously scientific (cause there are like computers, test tubes, charts and stuff in the background)? Surely, Gakic, Leukic and Cuntlic aren't 9, 985% more efficient without an input of advanced technology :'(

That's the whole point about me putting together my own line.  All I did was make a call to a supplement company, had them put together the stuff I wanted, slap a cheap label on it, and that's it.

You get a high quality product at a fair and honest deal.  That's all I'm doing
A

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #55 on: July 13, 2009, 11:21:55 PM »

That's the whole point about me putting together my own line.  All I did was make a call to a supplement company, had them put together the stuff I wanted, slap a cheap label on it, and that's it.

You get a high quality product at a fair and honest deal.  That's all I'm doing

Yep, I got that. Good luck.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #56 on: July 13, 2009, 11:27:03 PM »
Will label claims meet whats in the product?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #57 on: July 14, 2009, 12:48:19 AM »
Here we go again, another pipedream. Wonder why he doesn't call the product Vince G CSN MFT PhD Nurtraceuticals? He did acquire a PhD in metaphysics recently.

There is no Goodrum lab or warehouse. All he is doing is relabelling products and sticking his 'brand' on them. This man is oblivious of what is required in the supplement business.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: July 14, 2009, 12:53:10 AM »
I know how I've been talking about coming out with my own line of products for a while but now its about to go down.  I'm going to do like Connelly and run a small production of the products and then I'll go from there.

Product Line -

Test 200- 200 mg DHEA tablets
Creatine Citrus - 1000gm
Vitalife - One a day Multi-Vitamin
Incendiarism - Fat Burner
SynoV - Joint Health
Refresh - Electrolyte Recovery Drink
Whey Gourmet  - Peanut Butter, Irish Cream, Vanilla Spice Rum, Sour Mash Whiskey (still working on that flavor)

And of course

191 - Anti-Aging Lean Muscle Anabolic

Oh yea, its going to be great!!!!

you must be kidding.  ::)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: July 14, 2009, 12:56:53 AM »
Hey Vince 1994 called....they want their supplements back

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
Re: Goodrum Nutracuticals
« Reply #60 on: July 14, 2009, 01:11:39 AM »
Right now, I'm planning to run a small production.  Its more for me to have my own exclusive brand so I'm not at the will of other supplement companies.  In addition, I'm bringing supplement prices back down to 1980 because I've got some simple formulations and no juiced up bodybuilders on my payroll to deal with.  Here are some of the prices I'm planning

Test 200- 200 mg DHEA tablets - 14.95
Creatine Citrus - 1000gm - 25.00
Vitalife - One a day Multi-Vitamin - 6.95
Incendiarism - Fat Burner - 12.99
SynoV - Joint Health - 19.99
Refresh - Electrolyte Recovery Drink 8.95
Whey Gourmet  - Peanut Butter, Irish Cream, Vanilla Spice Rum, Sour Mash Whiskey (still working on that flavor) 24.99

Like I said, its basic formulations combined with me simply slapping a cheap black and white label on the product and selling it on my web site only without having to pay middlemen to run up the price.

Just to let you know.  But you are the middleman.  You are not the manufacturer.  Or are you formulating, producing and packaging from your trailer.  See you are buying the product from someone else and putting your half-ass labels on it and then selling it to the public.  YOU ARE THE MIDDLEMAN.  And by the way your Recovery drink is overpriced (how big is it).  Is Johnny Falcon your business partner.
No Worries 4 me

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
Re: Goodrum Nutracuticals
« Reply #61 on: July 14, 2009, 01:14:01 AM »

Oh I'm sorry I decided against Strawberry and Chocolate like all the other 1 million companies out there...... ::)

This shows you how stupid you are.  Do you know why Chocolate and Strawberry is made by everyone just about.  It is because THEY SELL.  Irish Cum Creme, Vanilla Spice Cum and Sour Mash Whiskey are 3 of the dumbest flavors choices in history. 

Are you going to carry product liability insurance.  And you do know there are labeling guidelines and restrictions.  You can't just slap a B&W label on a bottle and call it whatever you want.  Or are you just buying it from somewhere like allthewhey.com and having them do everything and label it.  Either way the smart thing to do is make sure NO ONE knows you have anything to do with the products.  Once anyone finds out you are behind them (pardon the pun) no one will buy from you.  Also, someone mentioned targeting the gays.  Since this is your ONLY area of expertise you should do that.  Make your containers in the shape of a cock and then you can use them after they are empty.  Do something original and quitg copying others.
No Worries 4 me

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #62 on: July 14, 2009, 02:44:08 AM »
Vince,Gerard Dente makes MHP,Rich Gaspari makes Gaspari nutrition,Lee Labrada makes Labrada nutrition etc,you will have to do something big (non-gay thing preferably) to stand out

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: July 14, 2009, 02:47:55 AM »
You and OnlyMe should be partners on this business venture.  He could carry it in his gym.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #64 on: July 14, 2009, 02:50:29 AM »
Vince I own a supplement shop,nobody will buy rum or whisky flavour protein powder,trust me

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: July 14, 2009, 02:59:18 AM »
Vince I own a supplement shop,nobody will buy rum or whisky flavour protein powder,trust me

haha its the same as wanting to sell blue bananas, it aint gonna work.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: July 14, 2009, 03:00:25 AM »
"Vanilla Spice Cum"

haha

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #67 on: July 14, 2009, 03:04:55 AM »
haha its the same as wanting to sell blue bananas, it aint gonna work.
Blue bananas eh...
Now theres an idea

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #68 on: July 14, 2009, 03:48:11 AM »
perhaps you should spend an hour or two improving that piece of shit physique of yours ::)
LOL  :D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #69 on: July 14, 2009, 03:53:51 AM »
Blue bananas eh...
Now theres an idea

They come with specially wrapped Goodrum certified Blue Balls...For those "Special Occasions"

The Nub Monster

• Getbig II
  • 14 WORDS!
« Reply #70 on: July 14, 2009, 04:05:47 AM »
Hey Vince 1994 called....they want their supplements back

LMAO

Vince you dirty skinned fruity fantasist, you really have surpassed yourself this time!  Seriously, I thought you were delusional about your competing......you have now raised the bar.

Congratulations on reaching a higher echelon of monumental stupidity!

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: July 14, 2009, 04:18:27 AM »
LMAO

Vince you dirty skinned fruity fantasist, you really have surpassed yourself this time!  Seriously, I thought you were delusional about your competing......you have now raised the bar.

Congratulations on reaching a higher echelon of monumental stupidity!

its like Michael Jacksons Thriller after Off the Wall.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #72 on: July 14, 2009, 04:30:53 AM »
the next step for Goodrum will be to come out with his own workout DVD, maybe he call it Battle for Last Place ::)
Thunderdome approved

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: July 14, 2009, 04:33:03 AM »
the next step for Goodrum will be to come out with his own workout DVD, maybe he call it Battle for Last Place ::)

His next big innovation is Chromium Picolinate

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: July 14, 2009, 04:38:12 AM »