Author Topic: Sarah Palin attacks Obama in Wa. Post Op ed. over Cap & Trade (You go girl!)  (Read 1579 times)

boonasty

• Getbig IV
  • are you a famous getbigger? click on the globe!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
your right,,,it means more jobs for american people for the people,,,written by also

Says who?

In Spain they lost 2.2 jobs for every job they created with this disaster.    

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Says who?

In Spain they lost 2.2 jobs for every job they created with this disaster.    

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
1.  Spain:  2.2 jobs lost for every "green job" created at a cost of 800k per job.

2.  UK:  Average family pays 1k a year in more taxes

3.  Germany: 23% higher electric bills.

4.  Read Taibi's article in Rolling Stone how this is a massive giveway to GS.

5.  There are no alternative energy sources.

6.  "Green Jobs" is a lie.

You want more?     

I didn't realise spain was america?

Same for all the other countries. 

no alternative sources huh? really?

green jobs are not a lie you just are too stuck in your right wing ways to get your head out your ass.
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I didn't realise spain was america?

Same for all the other countries. 

no alternative sources huh? really?

green jobs are not a lie you just are too stuck in your right wing ways to get your head out your ass.

The cap & trade plan Obama is pushing is modeled after what they did in Europe.  So, we can reasonably assume that the effect it had over there will be the same here.  Oh yeah, they dont have Goldman Sachs getting billions of their money, so maybe are will be just a little worse. 

Tell me the "alternative energy" that can replace oil coal and nuclear at the same or cheaper cost without govt subsidies? 

body88

you know 240, you are on to something.

I never knew being a community organizer qualified one to:

Know exactly what the country needs for the car industry, health industry, energy, banks, unions, etc.    

Owned!

BayGBM

• Getbig V
I bet she didn't even write that piece it's all ghost written. 

Her words aren't worth a grain of salt she QUIT her post as governor.  Quitters aren't american they're french so Palin is le frog

Ditto!

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
Ditto!
I think your only saying because she is a woman,,,proven fact on the boards you hate all woman except if they pop out a boy  ::)

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
We must move in a new direction. We are ripe for economic growth and energy independence if we responsibly tap the resources that God created right underfoot on American soil.

Not worth mentioning that the dinosaurs had a lot more to do with that oil being there than God, I suppose.

Epic irony in a creationist 'tapping' into million year old resources.

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
Not worth mentioning that the dinosaurs had a lot more to do with that oil being there than God, I suppose.

Epic irony in a creationist 'tapping' into million year old resources.

Ah, Oil does not come from dinosaurs. The 'fossil' in 'fossil fuels' refers to a geological period, not the ancient remains of mammals.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
Ah, Oil does not come from dinosaurs. The 'fossil' in 'fossil fuels' refers to a geological period, not the ancient remains of mammals.

comment from pedant noted.

Shall we settle on carbon based life forms ?

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
No pedro, we can't settle on that.  The russian-ukranian theory of oil(modern theory), pretty clearly debunks the notion that oil comes from once living beings.  Do a little research about it, its quite interesting.