Author Topic: Anavar + clen cutting for a powerlifter  (Read 7521 times)

madfox

• Getbig II
Anavar + clen cutting for a powerlifter
« on: July 14, 2009, 06:51:16 AM »
Hello, I am considering starting my first cutting cycle next month. I am a powerlifter so I am not worried about gaining mass or even losing some muscle, but I am very worried about losing strength. I already have some clen and I was considering adding in some var(40mg ed) to help keep my strength up. I know diet and exercise are key and that steroids won't drop the pounds by themselves. Do you think this is a good idea? Remember I am a POWERLIFTER!

shrek

• Getbig IV
Re: Anavar + clen cutting for a powerlifter
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2009, 09:14:22 AM »
id say that since your a powerlifter and you shouldnt care bout water weight then you should try some deca test and anadrol but it seems to me you dont want to inject....... so first off you should drop the needle fobia....... halo i havent tried but everyone says its asome for strength

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2009, 09:26:20 AM »
like said above, add halos in and your strength should be straight
muscle

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2009, 09:43:32 AM »
it is written in stone that POWERLIFTERS ::) dont know or have such thing as a 'cut cycle'

you are delusional to say you are a powerlifter who wants to 'cut'
 POWERLIFTER = PERMA FATASS

now if you said you were a gym enthusiast who likes to lift heavy and wanted to trim down....I would offer advice but I have nothing for POWERLIFTERS who want to do a 'cut' cycle

stop reading bodybuilding mags and go crush some more baconators and try to bench 400lbs with a gay ass shirt on and blocks on your chest ::)

madfox

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2009, 10:01:55 AM »
it is written in stone that POWERLIFTERS ::) dont know or have such thing as a 'cut cycle'

you are delusional to say you are a powerlifter who wants to 'cut'
 POWERLIFTER = PERMA FATASS

now if you said you were a gym enthusiast who likes to lift heavy and wanted to trim down....I would offer advice but I have nothing for POWERLIFTERS who want to do a 'cut' cycle

stop reading bodybuilding mags and go crush some more baconators and try to bench 400lbs with a gay ass shirt on and blocks on your chest ::) [\quote]

You're worthless...

That being said, thanks everyone else for the info. I guess I am kinda worried about using a needle. I do need to do some research on deca. From what i've read about it so far, I'm mostly worried about deca dick and preventing that would just mean aother thing I have to inject. I was trying to take the easy rout.

Just wondering, what is the main problem with what I suggested and why are your suggestions better?

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2009, 10:19:27 AM »
Spike is a well known idiot.  Question for "madfox":  Why do you want to cut weight?

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2009, 10:44:25 AM »
well the reason your sugestion for anavar not great is that yeah they are nice orals but as being very effective for your strength gains not the best choice ,,,,, most of us use an oral as like a side dish to the main course, synergy is a very good thing and when combining a decent oral with a strong test makes both work better than one alone

madfox

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2009, 01:33:25 PM »
Spike is a well known idiot.  Question for "madfox":  Why do you want to cut weight?

Because even though I'm a powerlifter, I don't want to be a fatass. I know all about dieting for cutting, but I want to give something else a try this time to aid in the process. I know there are no true shortcuts, but I feel like I might be ready to make the jump soon and I don't want to waste my time/energy/money on something that is not going to give me the results I want. That's why I'm asking

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2009, 12:50:09 AM »
I don't understand where you're hate against powerlifters come from?
I personally know a lot powerlifters that are also in very good shape, both look wise and condition wise...

I think that i can give you some useful info here since I'm a REAL powerlifer.
Anyway, start doing some cardio and up that as the weeks go by, change regular sodas to light ones, use sucralose instead of sugar for coffee/tea. Don't eat anything deep fried. Eat your meals (that you have planed before) EVERY 2-4 hours.

AAS:

Dependind on how much water you hold and how you react to gear this is what i'd do and have done:

1 sustanon test per week (just so you at least have some) this is enough for me, but for most not, you can easily go to 750 mg per week, but then you need anti-e.
+ 20-30 mg dianabol a day. Or if you want to just "take the easy way out" you can use 60 mg turinabol per day + 10-20 mg nolvadex for 8 weeks, not a must, but makes me feel better.

TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

dexterJ

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2009, 02:53:10 PM »
you need trenbolone-testosterone-anadrol...also halotestin...and crazy food intake!

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2009, 06:49:28 PM »

NO POWERLIFTER will ever be 'cut'

take as much var as you want but you just reiterated my previous statement as too YOU HAVE TO BE A FATASS TO BE A POWERLIFTER

Really?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2009, 06:52:30 PM »
I think that i can give you some useful info here since I'm a REAL powerlifer.

Do you do meets? You said your workouts only take 45 min max. I'm curious about this since  powerlifters, especially when working in gear and training with a group, usually take much longer each workout.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2009, 07:26:14 PM »
Really?

he's a bodybuilder and that out of goddamn FLEX magazine

epic twink-style fail :-\

madfox

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2009, 06:12:22 AM »
So you think I would lose all of my strength only using var and clen? Or do you just think the other methods are better ways of acheiving the same thing?

dexterJ

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2009, 11:42:23 AM »
DJ is ifbb proBB

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2009, 12:09:49 PM »
So you think I would lose all of my strength only using var and clen?

Of course not. Likely you'd get stronger if you've never done anything else before. You said you're mostly worried about Deca dick. Anavar can kill libido without testosterone in the mix. Maybe you could stack the Var with Proviron for libido.

If you absolutely won't use a needle you could add Andriol caps and/or Testosterone cream to whatever oral anabolic you wish to use. That would give you baseline test.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2009, 10:52:51 PM »
Do you do meets? You said your workouts only take 45 min max. I'm curious about this since powerlifters, especially when working in gear and training with a group, usually take much longer each workout.

No i haven't done any meets yet even though I've been lifting from 13-24. I want to do them, but 90% of the competition here in Finland is in the north (where powerlifting is big as opposed to the south where i live, where bodybuilding is bigger). I haven't stressed about it since my intere teens was "spent" competing in greco-roman/freestyle wrestling and full contact tae kwon do. + When i do finally go to a meet it has to be somekind of a championship, otherwise i wont bother...

As far as the training goes, i train alone and 99 % raw. I do 1-2 big moves and some assistance work and usually end with few drop sets/pump sets. Very intense, i used to train in a group, but that was a counterproductive + i work in 3 shifts so that makes it difficult and also i really don't like people...

TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2009, 12:46:34 AM »
No i haven't done any meets yet even though I've been lifting from 13-24. I want to do them, but 90% of the competition here in Finland is in the north (where powerlifting is big as opposed to the south where i live, where bodybuilding is bigger). I haven't stressed about it since my intere teens was "spent" competing in greco-roman/freestyle wrestling and full contact tae kwon do. + When i do finally go to a meet it has to be somekind of a championship, otherwise i wont bother...

As far as the training goes, i train alone and 99 % raw. I do 1-2 big moves and some assistance work and usually end with few drop sets/pump sets. Very intense, i used to train in a group, but that was a counterproductive + i work in 3 shifts so that makes it difficult and also i really don't like people...

Alright. Did you misspeak when you said you "only" did 380kg in the deadlift currently and had done more in the past?

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2009, 01:45:26 AM »
Alright. Did you misspeak when you said you "only" did 380kg in the deadlift currently and had done more in the past?

NO I WISH!

I think you are mistaken or maybe confuse me with someone else, i never have deadlifted anything close to that. Bench and squat are my favourites and i train like a bodybuilder pretty often, but with heavier weights. This summer has gone totally down the drain, because i've been having constant lung infections. (Today i finished, yet another expensive antibiotic course).
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2009, 09:17:23 AM »
NO I WISH!

I think you are mistaken or maybe confuse me with someone else, i never have deadlifted anything close to that. Bench and squat are my favourites and i train like a bodybuilder pretty often, but with heavier weights. This summer has gone totally down the drain, because i've been having constant lung infections. (Today i finished, yet another expensive antibiotic course).

Aah shit man, I did mistake you for someone else. Not too many Finns here. It was GreatFinn.  ;D

I mean I have a weakest genetics that man can have, I train back once a week, dead lift once of month, and my one rep max is still 380kg. It isn't much, in fact I have a very weak lower back, but I only train it about 20 minutes per month. Mostly hyper extensions, some good mornings, stiff legged dead lifts and as I told, dead lifts once a month, when I do just some reps with up to 80% of ORM. I also use narrow stand, never done any "sumo" dead lifts, because I like to do it this way...

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2009, 08:18:42 PM »
Thread cleaned up, please stay on topic and stop ruining the thread with this BS for those who would like to learn from it.  Not the place for flamings, you guys know where to take that, disagree fine but can you do it without 20 FUs per post or references to another's wife?  Bitch each other out in PMs or someting.

Thank you