Author Topic: YALL BOYS LIKE MEXICO?  (Read 2811 times)

shrek

• Getbig IV
YALL BOYS LIKE MEXICO?
« on: July 14, 2009, 11:33:01 AM »
i might be going to mexi for a project that will last a lil while so you know what i will be shipping home, does anyone have any experience doing that? how can obtain the goods and ship them?

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
Re: YALL BOYS LIKE MEXICO?
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2009, 06:26:22 PM »
BAd idea

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2009, 07:00:25 PM »
no, thats a perfectly fine idea............as long as you pack the stuff alright, you will not have a problem............go as far as possible away from the tourist districts when you wanna buy gear, those spots jack up the prices beyond belief...........dont be afraid to bargin, they are all crooked down there............so if yuu dont see something, ask, someone there might be willing to get it for you if the price is right..........good luck.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2009, 10:46:37 PM »
no, thats a perfectly fine idea............as long as you pack the stuff alright, you will not have a problem............go as far as possible away from the tourist districts when you wanna buy gear, those spots jack up the prices beyond belief...........dont be afraid to bargin, they are all crooked down there............so if yuu dont see something, ask, someone there might be willing to get it for you if the price is right..........good luck.

THats a perfectly find idea?..Customs knows shit comin from mexico is suspicious..not sayin the guy would def get caught...but its riskyy

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2009, 09:14:31 AM »
how many packages have you sent full of steroids from mexico, because, me personally, i have sent dozens and dozens..........you realize there are millions and millions and millions of mexicans living in america right now do you not, you realize that counteless american companies are set up in mexico right, or do you have your head under a fucking stone............that makes for billions and billions of packages coming from mexico to america every year, do you think customs opens every package? no barely .001 % of them, if that.......they might redflag a suspicious package now and then if it has crushed glass ampuloules coming out of it, or is spilling oil.

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2009, 09:52:24 AM »
Back to topic. I was under the impression that gear from mexico was crap, is this wrong? We can get good HG stuff just buy walking in a pharmacy? What cities?

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2009, 11:53:54 AM »
whoever censored my post..............you are compleatly gay.............is it any suprise that this "steroid" forum is the weakest on the internet..........any suprise there is 5-7 people that post here, you think people like to be treated like children...........this board has more mods then it does active posters..............ana zing, just amazing............and you wonder why this forum sucks

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2009, 02:28:10 PM »
how many packages have you sent full of steroids from mexico, because, me personally, i have sent dozens and dozens..........you realize there are millions and millions and millions of mexicans living in america right now do you not, you realize that counteless american companies are set up in mexico right, or do you have your head under a fucking stone............that makes for billions and billions of packages coming from mexico to america every year, do you think customs opens every package? no barely .001 % of them, if that.......they might redflag a suspicious package now and then if it has crushed glass ampuloules coming out of it, or is spilling oil.

Easy tough guy...like i said above...im not sayin the guy is goin to get caught but it is risky...its not a perfectly fine idea...if you think that then your a moron...but shrek, if you do end up doing that..make sure you pack it rite...if it leaks from amps breaking customs will most def open it

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2009, 02:29:47 PM »
Back to topic. I was under the impression that gear from mexico was crap, is this wrong? We can get good HG stuff just buy walking in a pharmacy? What cities?

THey do have some good hg gear...but there is soe shitty stuff too...stay away from testoprim-d...that stuff is all over the place down there and its extremely painfull shit

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2009, 04:11:46 PM »
whoever censored my post..............you are compleatly gay.............is it any suprise that this "steroid" forum is the weakest on the internet..........any suprise there is 5-7 people that post here, you think people like to be treated like children...........this board has more mods then it does active posters..............ana zing, just amazing............and you wonder why this forum sucks

I sensored your post, that makes me gay?

You are very wrong with your assumptions and this board will not be reduced to some high school name calling match.  You are a hot head, start acting more adult like and not having to resort to attacks and verbal abuse.  people who lash out with profanity and verbal abuse are childlike you keep acting like one and you will be treated like one.

Another thing nobody cares WTF you think of this board or anything else for that matter.  If you don't like it here don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2009, 04:38:09 PM »
I sensored your post, that makes me gay?

You are very wrong with your assumptions and this board will not be reduced to some high school name calling match.  You are a hot head, start acting more adult like and not having to resort to attacks and verbal abuse.  people who lash out with profanity and verbal abuse are childlike you keep acting like one and you will be treated like one.

Another thing nobody cares WTF you think of this board or anything else for that matter.  If you don't like it here don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

ok, fuck it..............i will not post on the steroid board anymore, because i do not like how it is censored.............it should be noted that i was only responding to an attack by a person who had no clue what the fuck they were talking about.............so congradulations you fucking post nazi, your bizarre and childish political correctness has lost another poster on the steroid forum...........i think that leaves five active posters now, 2 of which know what the fuck they are talking about..............perso nally i think its a shame, because i have alot of knowledge offer.......but whatever, i understand nobody cares..............good for you, you made sure that this remains the weakest steroid forum on the entire internet. :) :)

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2009, 04:58:03 PM »
ok, fuck it..............i will not post on the steroid board anymore, because i do not like how it is censored.............it should be noted that i was only responding to an attack by a person who had no clue what the fuck they were talking about.............so congradulations you fucking post nazi, your bizarre and childish political correctness has lost another poster on the steroid forum...........i think that leaves five active posters now, 2 of which know what the fuck they are talking about..............perso nally i think its a shame, because i have alot of knowledge offer.......but whatever, i understand nobody cares..............good for you, you made sure that this remains the weakest steroid forum on the entire internet. :) :)

None of your "knowledge" was censored Just your paragraph long meltdown calling the guy who called you a moron (which was also removed) every name in the book.

Like I said if you can discuss things like a mature adult then fine, otherwise, good ridance.

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2009, 05:08:38 PM »
yeah, maybe your right, regardless....your a good dude, no hard feelings

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2009, 05:23:39 PM »
yeah, maybe your right, regardless....your a good dude, no hard feelings

Yes, no hard feelings. Hope you stay, its not that we cant joke around or give some shit to each other, just dont want this turning into the G&O, thats all.

I like the G&O myself and there is some funny shit there, some of them guys crack me up!