Author Topic: MMA fighters vs. IFBB pros (Bob Chick Melting Down)  (Read 37644 times)

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
Re: MMA fighters vs. IFBB pros (Bob Chick Melting Down)
« Reply #350 on: July 28, 2009, 06:50:20 PM »
Wrong again.  Six months before I did the LA, I got promoted in my job and made the decision right there and then to make that my last show...win or lose.  I decided to put my full focus on my career instead of wasting time in competitive bodybuilding.  

As for being a mod here, Ron told me you called crying.  What a little biatch you are...lol.  I'm doing more for this forum than you ever have/will.  I'm introducing thought provoking ideas that generate good discussion.  Just because you don't agree with them, doesn't mean that you should cry to Ron and beg him to have me demomded.

As for you being a drug dealer, BRING YOUR LAWYERS.  You have no idea what I know...BRING IT!  
haha bob has had ron pm before because i hurt bobby boys feelings
bob did u not enjoy my comparison of u to hulk hogan?
not to mention my posty wostys that bobby boy deletes and my anti bob threads
w

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #351 on: July 28, 2009, 07:35:51 PM »
ill admit 9 years ago i was very intrigued by bodybuilding.. till i found out what goes around behind the scenes... its gross g4pay... getbig has all taught us what "really happens"
real men= no rubbers

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #352 on: July 28, 2009, 07:48:48 PM »
ill admit 9 years ago i was very intrigued by bodybuilding.. till i found out what goes around behind the scenes... its gross g4pay... getbig has all taught us what "really happens"

so you stop by getbig for what reason? If getbig set you straight why are you still here? Here to read about more private posing stories? Since the sport isn't interesting....what's the point?

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #353 on: July 28, 2009, 07:50:31 PM »
cuz getbig is  funny and entertaining... dumbass. this site doesnt have the same flavor as 99% of the other bber websites.. thats a fact.
real men= no rubbers

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #354 on: July 28, 2009, 07:59:22 PM »
cuz getbig is  funny and entertaining... dumbass. this site doesnt have the same flavor as 99% of the other bber websites.. thats a fact.

yeah but he didn't mention getbig was fun. He said he came here and was schooled about gay 4 pay. This is a bodybuilding site....and he doesn't find the sport interesting...but most of the posts here are bodybuilding related. So by extension, he must find this board uninteresting too.

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #355 on: July 28, 2009, 08:01:38 PM »
yeah but he didn't mention getbig was fun. He said he came here and was schooled about gay 4 pay. This is a bodybuilding site....and he doesn't find the sport interesting...but most of the posts here are bodybuilding related. So by extension, he must find this board uninteresting too.
most topics on here are non-probb related... where u been??? read the topics on the gossip board... bb related..... but not pro bb related.. big difference.. ...
real men= no rubbers

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #356 on: July 28, 2009, 08:06:12 PM »
I would argue that your suggestion of his suitability for being a moderator is the distraction responded to in the first place.   Perhaps Bob posed it before you - but he's another poor, misguided soul find it difficult to think outside of black and white.

no way dude... My statements went with the flow of the thread. Out of left field, you tried to bring my personal spiritual beliefs into the thread. An uneeded, radical shift of direction.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #357 on: July 28, 2009, 08:14:27 PM »
most topics on here are non-probb related... where u been??? read the topics on the gossip board... bb related..... but not pro bb related.. big difference.. ...

dude this board is probably 70% pro bodybuilder related. Yates vs Coleman, Arnold, Sergio, would you hit it?, Nasser, Levrone, Kai, Heath, some MMA, gay 4 pay rumors, pre contest pics of various pros 6 weeks out ect....

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #358 on: July 29, 2009, 02:36:34 AM »
no way dude... My statements went with the flow of the thread. Out of left field, you tried to bring my personal spiritual beliefs into the thread. An uneeded, radical shift of direction.

I'm just casting a shadow of doubt on your opinion.  I'm not looking to debate the subject with you, simply pointing out your judgement is impeccably questionable.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #359 on: July 29, 2009, 12:45:30 PM »
dude this board is probably 70% pro bodybuilder related. Yates vs Coleman, Arnold, Sergio, would you hit it?, Nasser, Levrone, Kai, Heath, some MMA, gay 4 pay rumors, pre contest pics of various pros 6 weeks out ect....

True but a lot of people go to TMZ.com not to see what the Hollywood actors are really up to but to rip them apart...Trolling has become an art form on many many sites...

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #360 on: July 29, 2009, 04:32:26 PM »
Okay, I'm going to apologize to Bob for implying that he is a drug dealer.  In my opinion, 99% of professional bodybuilders fund their enormous steroid/drug habit by dealing on the side or doing Gay4Pay.  Based of what I've been told by reputable sources and some PM conversations I've had with Bob, It appears that he is one of the rare exceptions.  So, again, my sincere apologies.

Now, we can get back to a better topic.  Is bodybuilding a growing or declining sport?  If it's declining, how can it be turned around?
w

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #361 on: July 29, 2009, 04:36:33 PM »
Okay, I'm going to apologize to Bob for implying that he is a drug dealer.  In my opinion, 99% of professional bodybuilders fund their enormous steroid/drug habit by dealing on the side or doing Gay4Pay.  Based of what I've been told by reputable sources and some PM conversations I've had with Bob, It appears that he is one of the rare exceptions.  So, again, my sincere apologies.

Now, we can get back to a better topic.  Is bodybuilding a growing or declining sport?  If it's declining, how can it be turned around?

Appreciate the apology.

99%? 

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #362 on: July 29, 2009, 04:38:18 PM »
Appreciate the apology.

99%? 

there were a bunch of numbers after the decimal point but Mindspin rounded it down.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #363 on: July 29, 2009, 04:44:01 PM »
there were a bunch of numbers after the decimal point but Mindspin rounded it down.

lol. I was just going to say something like that. 

But in all seriousness, I personally dealt with many of the pros that were at the top during the mid 90s.  I say this not to bash bodybuilding, but simply because it's a fact.  Most had the following in common: dumb as hell, horrible training/diet habits, zero knowledge on how to manage their finances, living well beyond their means, dealing on the side and the old "posing sessions". Their drug use did vary greatly.  Some used surprisingly low dosages.  Others obscene amounts.  There were very few exceptions to this.  In fact, only one comes to mind, Labrada.   
w

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #364 on: July 29, 2009, 05:41:29 PM »
There are a lot of intelligent bodybuilders who got to the top. Arnold, Zane, Scott, Mentzer, Draper, Labrada, Gaspari, and so on. You can't get to the top if you are a dunce.

Nice to see some closure in this thread. Chick was a deputy sheriff. He knew better than to make mistakes that could end up biting him down the track.
All we can conclude is that Mindspin has no proof to offer so Chick has to be considered innocent of all charges.

What we want to know is if Mindspin got a letter from Chick's lawyer? Can you imagine Chick telling his lawyer the name of the guy making the accusation!

Bob would have proper sources for any chemicals acquired for physique enhancement. Ah, what a farce professional bodybuilding is.

The question remains, does he have real hair?!

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #365 on: July 29, 2009, 05:43:45 PM »
Tom Prince sold me coke and blew me.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #366 on: July 29, 2009, 05:48:49 PM »
Tom Prince sold me coke and blew me.

No better time on earth.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #367 on: July 29, 2009, 06:10:07 PM »
lol. I was just going to say something like that. 

But in all seriousness, I personally dealt with many of the pros that were at the top during the mid 90s.  I say this not to bash bodybuilding, but simply because it's a fact.  Most had the following in common: dumb as hell, horrible training/diet habits, zero knowledge on how to manage their finances, living well beyond their means, dealing on the side and the old "posing sessions". Their drug use did vary greatly.  Some used surprisingly low dosages.  Others obscene amounts.  There were very few exceptions to this.  In fact, only one comes to mind, Labrada.   

There were many exceptions to what you describe...Shawn Ray, Rich Gaspari, lee Haney, Gary Strydom, Troy Zuccolotto, Phil Hill...just off the top of my hea.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #368 on: July 29, 2009, 06:11:12 PM »
There are a lot of intelligent bodybuilders who got to the top. Arnold, Zane, Scott, Mentzer, Draper, Labrada, Gaspari, and so on. You can't get to the top if you are a dunce.

Nice to see some closure in this thread. Chick was a deputy sheriff. He knew better than to make mistakes that could end up biting him down the track.
All we can conclude is that Mindspin has no proof to offer so Chick has to be considered innocent of all charges.

What we want to know is if Mindspin got a letter from Chick's lawyer? Can you imagine Chick telling his lawyer the name of the guy making the accusation!

Bob would have proper sources for any chemicals acquired for physique enhancement. Ah, what a farce professional bodybuilding is.

The question remains, does he have real hair?!

Real as real gets, Basile...I've ofered many times for anyone here to put there money where their mouth is. Offer still stands

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #369 on: July 29, 2009, 06:34:55 PM »

Real as real gets, Basile...I've ofered many times for anyone here to put there money where their mouth is. Offer still stands

Of course your hair is real. Just shitstirring. This is Getbig, remember.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #370 on: July 29, 2009, 06:41:22 PM »
Of course your hair is real. Just shitstirring. This is Getbig, remember.
the hair is real, the color is not

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #371 on: July 29, 2009, 07:01:43 PM »

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #372 on: July 29, 2009, 07:04:57 PM »

Gotta love the "G.I. Joe Kung Fu Grip" that Bob is implementing right there.

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.
« Reply #373 on: July 29, 2009, 07:20:16 PM »
Bodybuilders don't accept that a small guy will submit him.
 People don't understand, that bodybuilders are like poodles.

Bottom line is. right now MMA fighters rule the world.

8)

Gracie Rules

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #374 on: July 29, 2009, 07:21:45 PM »
In my opinion, 99% of professional bodybuilders fund their enormous steroid/drug habit by dealing on the side or doing Gay4Pay. 

are you implying that if Chick didn't deal drugs on the side (since proof is difficult) then he most definitely did gay4pay?