Author Topic: First date help...  (Read 9226 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
First date help...
« on: July 14, 2009, 12:39:44 PM »
Ok so I know this is probably been done to death on here but i need help...

PLease give me some ideas ladies and gents

Ive gone through all the normal stuff but would like it to be a tad different. This is the best ive come up with so far.

http://mixershouston.hmns.org/ 

Its a museum that opens up and serves drinks and has live music...

im open to any ideas let me hear them

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Re: First date help...
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2009, 05:51:29 PM »
even though we bicker on the politix....here is toxic advice...

DO NOT go to a museum or a movie or where there r distractions right off the bat....you r avoiding conversation and using filler material that will do the conversation for you.

make reservations at a semi decent resturant...(NOT an arm and a leg place)...Houstons steak house...ummm..ruth christs....a hole in the wall place that has REALLY good food.....just a nice place without it being overboard...

be confident...not in a " o i can do ya anytime i want" way...but " i'm honest and witty and charming but have a bit of a brazen streak" kinda way

...TALK...and MAKE HER TALK...without it seeming forced...you either got this or not..srry...i'm for example a natural talker...sex does not factor into this...i can talk to a friggin donkeys behind..

IF dinner goes well...go watch a movie...after of course asking her casually " up for a movie"?
if movie is sold out...have a backup coffee place in mind...and again TALK!

most importantly..BE YOURSELF...its ok to lose a girl being yourself..than having one being fake...

i speaketh a gem....MY girl loves me unconditionally...honest ...i've turned into quite the ugly fuck
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2009, 05:55:17 PM »
n o...watch her table manners over dinner...watch her language...watch her mannerism and the way she carries herself
if she has got none on the first date....TRUST ME... SHE IS NOT WORTH  THE HASSLE

tox has speaketh
carpe` vaginum!

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2009, 06:18:20 PM »
Sex.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2009, 06:28:44 PM »
Sex.

= non girlfriend material..on the first date...

and if she has EVER done that..non GF material....

whats the difference between a slut and a stud?

to be a stud..u need charm...charisma...perso nality...looks..
to be a slut....well...kinda just gotta..umm show up!

SOMEONEs gonna do ya and tel ya its the best he had :-\
carpe` vaginum!

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2009, 06:57:03 PM »
= non girlfriend material..on the first date...

and if she has EVER done that..non GF material....

whats the difference between a slut and a stud?

to be a stud..u need charm...charisma...perso nality...looks..
to be a slut....well...kinda just gotta..umm show up!

SOMEONEs gonna do ya and tel ya its the best he had :-\

I'm not a male chauvinist. Something trivial like sex has no bearing on how I perceive women.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2009, 07:05:28 PM »
I'm not a male chauvinist. Something trivial like sex has no bearing on how I perceive women.

same concept different story...

so doc...you'd value being a doctor just as much if EVERYONE ws a doctor?

...think not....i think it'd pay less...no?

me...i kinda like chalanges..things that r hard to get...
if a douchebag can get it...i am not interested...
i like aiming higher ;)

heehee ;D
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2009, 07:07:59 PM »
n jake...quit riding my ass on getbig ya fuck >:(

lemme know when u r gonna be in MD....les do an OC weekend...my girl will prolly be with us...but she's cool..she wont mind us going to a niteclub without her...a boys nite out...for 1 of the nites..

not really fair to leave her by herself for both nites..

you'll like her...she is easy going :)  hell bring your girl....then we can ditch both ;D
carpe` vaginum!

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2009, 07:16:30 PM »
same concept different story...

so doc...you'd value being a doctor just as much if EVERYONE ws a doctor?

...think not....i think it'd pay less...no?

me...i kinda like chalanges..things that r hard to get...
if a douchebag can get it...i am not interested...
i like aiming higher ;)

heehee ;D

Cooter is cooter, Juni. There's no correlation between how long getting into someone's pants takes and what level of quality person they are. That's an old wives tail started by romantics and fools.

I suggested "sex" because you don't want to waste any time dating someone if there's no compatibility.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2009, 07:26:10 PM »
Cooter is cooter, Juni.

thats like saying ..a diamond is a diamond....and a steak is a steak and wine is wine and bud lite is equal to a belgian award winning beer

romantics and fools.
  guilty as charged
carpe` vaginum!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2009, 11:53:04 PM »
even though we bicker on the politix....here is toxic advice...

DO NOT go to a museum or a movie or where there r distractions right off the bat....you r avoiding conversation and using filler material that will do the conversation for you.

make reservations at a semi decent resturant...(NOT an arm and a leg place)...Houstons steak house...ummm..ruth christs....a hole in the wall place that has REALLY good food.....just a nice place without it being overboard...

be confident...not in a " o i can fuck ya anytime i want" way...but " i'm honest and witty and charming but have a bit of a brazen streak" kinda way

...TALK...and MAKE HER TALK...without it seeming forced...you either got this or not..srry...i'm for example a natural talker...sex does not factor into this...i can talk to a friggin donkeys behind..

IF dinner goes well...go watch a movie...after of course asking her casually " up for a movie"?
if movie is sold out...have a backup coffee place in mind...and again TALK!

most importantly..BE YOURSELF...its ok to lose a girl being yourself..than having one being fake...

i speaketh a gem....MY girl loves me unconditionally...honest ...i've turned into quite the ugly fuck
yesh yesh brothers in iron are always brothers in iron or brothers in getbig as it were...we may disagree(240's ass annoys the shit out of me on that board but he is still cool in my book, dont tell his ass though) but youre still a brother...

Ive actually hung out with her a few times in a social setting she is the little sister of a friends g/f...
she has very good manners and very shy, im not the guy with a lot of game and she isnt the talkative girl but for some reason im am the guy with alot of converstation naturally around her  ??? i have no damn clue why...

I felt the same way about the live music and such, i.e. we wouldnt have the chance to talk and get to know one another but being a museum hopefully we would be able to get away a little bit and have it be somewhat quite. I was planning a dinner either before or after. Ok new plan dinner, museum/drinks/music, either a show at the museum or dive bar...sound better?

Kaje I love your advice the majority of the time brosky, we agree on most things but if i was simply looking for ass I wouldnt put this much effort into it...

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2009, 11:53:58 PM »
LADIES WHERE ARE YOU AT???

this is what getbig is for a sounding board I need advice from the female side  :-[ ???

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2009, 04:23:23 AM »
yesh yesh brothers in iron are always brothers in iron or brothers in getbig as it were...we may disagree(240's ass annoys the shit out of me on that board but he is still cool in my book, dont tell his ass though) but youre still a brother...

Ive actually hung out with her a few times in a social setting she is the little sister of a friends g/f...
she has very good manners and very shy, im not the guy with a lot of game and she isnt the talkative girl but for some reason im am the guy with alot of converstation naturally around her  ??? i have no damn clue why...

I felt the same way about the live music and such, i.e. we wouldnt have the chance to talk and get to know one another but being a museum hopefully we would be able to get away a little bit and have it be somewhat quite. I was planning a dinner either before or after. Ok new plan dinner, museum/drinks/music, either a show at the museum or dive bar...sound better?

Kaje I love your advice the majority of the time brosky, we agree on most things but if i was simply looking for ass I wouldnt put this much effort into it...

You guys are hopeless, LOL!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2009, 04:31:15 AM »
You guys are hopeless, LOL!
LOL  ;D

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2009, 04:34:39 AM »
Toxic, you make great points man, except for the Talking part.
He will shoot himself in the foot if he talk, he will talk himself out of pussy.
Its obvious he lacks confidence and this girl is on her way to owning him mentally...its true.

Clear you're mind, have no expectations, the more u try to impress the more u seem desperate,
Dont talk, just ask questions, let her talk, be mysterious, the more you talk the more she knows of you = no mystery = no pussy = posting on getbig.

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2009, 06:26:18 AM »
Ok new plan dinner, museum/drinks/music, either a show at the museum or dive bar...sound better?

Since you've already hung w/her a few times the above sounds good....  if you didn't know her well or at all I'd say do lunch so you both could escape afterward if need be.

When is the date?
R

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2009, 08:25:46 AM »
Toxic, you make great points man, except for the Talking part.
He will shoot himself in the foot if he talk, he will talk himself out of pussy.
Its obvious he lacks confidence and this girl is on her way to owning him mentally...its true.

Clear you're mind, have no expectations, the more u try to impress the more u seem desperate,
Dont talk, just ask questions, let her talk, be mysterious, the more you talk the more she knows of you = no mystery = no pussy = posting on getbig.
I understand why you feel that way QB actually though im a pretty confident guy not a cocky a-hole but Im confident in myself. I do pretty well for myself but seriously I have very little "game" im just a sociable person. Difference is this is actually a date, I cant tell you the last time i went on an actual one on one date. Im usually with groups of ppl at events or stuff like that.

I agree with you about getting her to talk though...and the no mystery=no pussy=posting on getbig=teh funny... ;D

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2009, 08:33:12 AM »
Since you've already hung w/her a few times the above sounds good....  if you didn't know her well or at all I'd say do lunch so you both could escape afterward if need be.

When is the date?
ahh i knew i could count on you stella

I agree weve been talking a little bit by phone we live a little ways from each other so seeing each other spontaneously isnt really an option.

The date is Friday so I still have time to change somethings up and make set plans.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2009, 03:15:43 PM »
Ok so I know this is probably been done to death on here but i need help...

PLease give me some ideas ladies and gents

Ive gone through all the normal stuff but would like it to be a tad different. This is the best ive come up with so far.

http://mixershouston.hmns.org/ 

Its a museum that opens up and serves drinks and has live music...

im open to any ideas let me hear them

Is that a singles social networking scene?  If so.... :-\ then maybe not the best place for a date.  If not, then it sounds pretty cool.

I like the idea of an afternoon together, like bike riding, hiking or roller-blading ~ then grab a casual late lunch outdoors, maybe a glass of Pinot Grigio.  THEN if all is going well, split up so you can each SS&S and do the evening thing.  Sounds good to me, but then again I'm not in the dating scene  :P
:

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2009, 03:50:42 PM »
Is that a singles social networking scene?  If so.... :-\ then maybe not the best place for a date.  If not, then it sounds pretty cool.

I like the idea of an afternoon together, like bike riding, hiking or roller-blading ~ then grab a casual late lunch outdoors, maybe a glass of Pinot Grigio.  THEN if all is going well, split up so you can each SS&S and do the evening thing.  Sounds good to me, but then again I'm not in the dating scene  :P

thanks for the response L, lol no its just a series of events the museum is putting on sounds like fun Ill be honest I kinda wanted to go to one before this  ;D

I like the afternoon idea as well less formal and such maybe Ill do that and then the evening thing

thanks for the advice everybody...

lauderdale

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2009, 04:15:03 AM »
I love going to museums. But that's just me I guess!

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2009, 06:34:30 AM »
If you won't listen to common sense an amusement park might be nice.

I would have to read a chick pretty well or have had to be paying attention when she was talking to know she'd enjoy a museum. If she was poorly dressed and tried using a lot of big words I might do a museum.

You could also check out a play or something lame like that if she seems very animated.

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2009, 06:42:16 AM »
If she was poorly dressed and tried using a lot of big words I might do a museum.

lol...huh?
R

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2009, 06:58:32 AM »
lol...huh?

Trying to make a fashion statement, impress people with big words, self-neglect under the guise of intellectualism, etc....

The world is full of pseudo-intellectuals, Stella. Occasionally you have to let someone ramble on a while before getting any action. :'(

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2009, 06:30:56 PM »

sounda like u really like her man 8)   TELL her...go to dinner first....museums and dive bars r bad ideas....go to dinner at a nice place and then wind down at the resturant bar for a bit!....one time i went on a first date where after dinner...the resturant cleared out the floor and a live swing dancing band came on...find something like that...gotta pull it off though...be able to swing dance and sweep her off her feet....u gotta hit a 10 there!

DONT be a douche though and go overboard and ...for example..i know guys that instead of roses give girls peacock feathers...thats.eww..

u sound like a genuine cool n honest guy...be yourself...TELL HER..TELL HER....TELL her how much u like her... :)
\\

TELL HER!
carpe` vaginum!