Author Topic: First date help...  (Read 9227 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: First date help...
« Reply #75 on: July 26, 2009, 11:42:40 AM »
hahah.
IF you really like her you got to show her, Friends zone does not mean the end zone, there is always are way out...but if you are happy just being friends then good for you....I personally think its to daunting.
she definitly knows how I feel Ive made it clear i actually do like her but this just isnt the ideal situation for either of us right now. I actually should have seen this coming b/c i knew her situation going in but what can I say...

well when i say friends i mean i may see her once a month if that, if we dont get together on our own...she lives a good ways from me and only really hangs out when her sister brings her around. I totally agree with you about that though which is why I dont hit on my friends...

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: July 26, 2009, 11:46:27 AM »
arggh shit sounds like a bitch with issues or a liar.
ehhh live and learn, I definitly dont harbor any hard feelings towards her but i definitly can see how if i stayed in that situation i might have. 

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #77 on: July 26, 2009, 11:48:41 AM »

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #78 on: July 26, 2009, 11:49:58 AM »
ehhh live and learn, I definitly dont harbor any hard feelings towards her but i definitly can see how if i stayed in that situation i might have. 
Good man, if you feel attached to a girl and she says "just friends" you need to go cold turkey or it will be a horrendous emotional ride..the last thing u wanna hear is her boyfriend issues and etc..

Mr Tonymctones, go out and find yourself are new girl buddy.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: July 26, 2009, 12:04:44 PM »
Good man, if you feel attached to a girl and she says "just friends" you need to go cold turkey or it will be a horrendous emotional ride..the last thing u wanna hear is her boyfriend issues and etc..

Mr Tonymctones, go out and find yourself are new girl buddy.
yesh yesh sound advice that I plan on undertaking... ;)