Author Topic: Olympia 2009 - My Top 5 Mr Olympia Picks  (Read 3068 times)

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
Re: My Top 5 Mr Olympia Picks
« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2009, 03:23:15 PM »
TONEY FREEMAN
KAI GREEN
PHIL HEATH
DEXTER JACKSON
DENNIS WOLF

If Victor comes to the show he may be able to edge out Silvio -maybe

toney freeman
ahead of phil heath kai green and dennis wolf victor?
on what planet...?
choice is an illusion

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2009, 03:39:17 PM »
TONEY FREEMAN
KAI GREEN
PHIL HEATH
DEXTER JACKSON
DENNIS WOLF

If Victor comes to the show he may be able to edge out Silvio -maybe

freeman will be lucky to be in top 6. real lucky

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2009, 04:04:50 PM »
dont get me wrong i like toney.... very cool down to earth guy from what i have seen on dvd
but i find it hard to see him beating kai victor heath jay or dexter phywique wise... id take him over kai maybe jay but dexter phil and victor... no way
is adipo toney?
choice is an illusion

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2009, 06:46:40 PM »
Jay will win    hands down.    All the size and enough cuts to win.  Which means Dex is the runner up being the former champ.   Heath gets 3rd  for I don't think Martinez is in Mr. O mood   and Kai may be bloated from the Arnold still.   The Wolf will win it all in the future but for now  he is behind Heath.
((-::

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2009, 07:00:05 PM »
I'm positive Jay will win again if he shows up in 01-06' Olympia size/condition

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2009, 05:50:44 AM »
that's coach's opn.  jay was off.  phil wasnt ready.  dex is out of door...based on age vs vic, wolf or kai.

1. wolf - foreigner.  b###hes ami wasnt around during yates' run
2. vic - record
3. kai - stripper vids and all kinds of stuff.

what makes you think an american publishing / media will take all those risk factors vs a sure thing in phil?  if i ran ami...he is mr O for the next 5-6 yrs.

Didn't Yates get into BB because of his history of crime, and needing to sort his life out?

Wasn't Arnold foreign when he won the O?

Maybe fair about Kai given the unfair treatment of Rusty Jeffers in the past. But winning the Arnold also comes with many of the same shit doesn't it? If he won that he can win the O can't he?

I think Vic can still win it, since his calves were never great when everyone thought he should have won in '07, and his upper body from the front is the best going probably. Just needs to have ebough back detail to stand next to Kai, since Vic already has the size. And needs the legs obviously to be good.

Looking at Yates win in '97 his lower body really didn;t match his upper, but his insane back could be seen from every angle and made him look scary. So anything can happen basically, lets see what unfolds!

P.S. Heath seems to have gotten a wider back lat spread and could be a real threat, since it's all about the rear lat spread at the O!

adipo8

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: July 21, 2009, 08:42:52 AM »
toney freeman
ahead of phil heath kai green and dennis wolf victor?
on what planet...?

On this Planet

Most Pleasing Physique. 6'2 ... Two inches Taller and his waist is smaller. 08 Olympia His condition was Perfect.. Arnold Regardless of Placing he is TOP Five  in the World. Xman is the best choice for a Mr. Olympia - Mature, Well spoken , Consistent - Fan Favorite and a professional.

Bodybuilding : He Matched the Conditioning of Dexter if not surpassed it at last years O and was Larger than J = 5th place ..( Hello?)

Arnold 09- If he was Flat then the others were Fat.... 4th at the Show - Again the only thing Consistent from X is the boos he recieves for his placing ....

He has shook this off and Will Be Larger than ever - you want a Guest Poser ... you will have one! The Xman will end this conversation once he steps on the O stage .... Which you will never see either as a Competitor or as a FAN!

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 21, 2009, 11:44:39 AM »
Ownage was delivered that night.