Author Topic: Super secret CIA program  (Read 547 times)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Super secret CIA program
« on: July 14, 2009, 06:34:06 PM »
Any idea when this information was released.

The Bush administration has prepared a list of terrorist leaders the Central Intelligence Agency is authorized to kill, if capture is impractical and civilian casualties can be minimized, senior military and intelligence officials said.

The previously undisclosed C.I.A. list includes key Qaeda leaders like Osama bin Laden and his chief deputy, Ayman al-Zawahiri, as well as other principal figures from Al Qaeda and affiliated terrorist groups, the officials said. The names of about two dozen terrorist leaders have recently been on the lethal-force list, officials said. “It’s the worst of the worst,” an official said.

President Bush has provided written legal authority to the C.I.A. to hunt down and kill the terrorists without seeking further approval each time the agency is about to stage an operation. Some officials said the terrorist list was known as the “high-value target list.” A spokesman for the White House declined to discuss the list or issues involving the use of lethal force against terrorists. A spokesman for the C.I.A. also declined to comment on the list.

Despite the authority given to the agency, Mr. Bush has not waived the executive order banning assassinations, officials said. The presidential authority to kill terrorists defines operatives of Al Qaeda as enemy combatants and thus legitimate targets for lethal force.
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
Re: Super secret CIA program
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2009, 06:35:19 PM »
NYT on December 15, 2002...... ::)More bullshit from the Left. Besides the guy who oversaw the VP's "hit squad"...is now running Barry's war in Afghanistan. I'm sure that was discussed at some point.
L

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2009, 07:23:27 PM »
exactly how gullable r you?
carpe` vaginum!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2009, 07:47:16 PM »
Something smelled fishy about what they were saying.  Like omfg, tragic, you mean they're going to go hunt down and kill Al Qaeda wherever they can find them?  :o  Nooooooooooooooooo!!!! ::) this is a pointless distraction.  I'm sure whatever they're doing includes some shit that would piss off most Americans, is probably massively unconstitutional, but this ain't it and we'll never see the details of that.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2009, 04:05:47 AM »
exactly how gullable r you?

Um...what?
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2009, 04:30:22 AM »
Something smelled fishy about what they were saying.  Like omfg, tragic, you mean they're going to go hunt down and kill Al Qaeda wherever they can find them?  :o  Nooooooooooooooooo!!!! ::) this is a pointless distraction.  I'm sure whatever they're doing includes some shit that would piss off most Americans, is probably massively unconstitutional, but this ain't it and we'll never see the details of that.

Lou Dobbs said yesterday that we should have an investigation if WE DID NOT DO THIS AFTER 9/11.  I agree with him.