Author Topic: Why do a lot of non-balding black guys shave their heads?  (Read 1418 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Why do a lot of non-balding black guys shave their heads?
« on: July 15, 2009, 11:13:44 AM »
Why is it that there are a lot of black guys with shaved heads.  Even ones that have a decent head of hair.  Is it just too hard to maintain or is it the "cool thing" to do?

lvtolft

• Getbig III
Re: Why do a lot of non-balding black guys shave their heads?
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2009, 11:14:27 AM »
Because they can actually look good and do it.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2009, 11:21:20 AM »
Why is it that there are a lot of black guys with shaved heads.  Even ones that have a decent head of hair.  Is it just too hard to maintain or is it the "cool thing" to do?
Because Lee Priest told us to.   I'm not bald   but close sort of like TO and Dexter!!!!
((-::

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2009, 11:21:48 AM »
Because they can actually look good and do it.

Cool?  I kind of liked Afro Kobe and even Afro Tim Duncan.  Old school Jordon with the fade was cool as well.  

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2009, 11:26:49 AM »

because most have pubic hair on their head.

rayrod

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2009, 11:28:59 AM »
Y do dikes where mulletts

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2009, 11:34:58 AM »
1.) in style, (pros and movie star do it)
2.) makes them look active
3.) cooler

A

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2009, 11:36:14 AM »

I feel well qualified to answer this question.  :)

A.  It looks good… I have had many different kinds of hair including cornrows, braids, a jheri curl, a fade, a Mohawk, etc.; a shaved or nearly shaved head looks the best on me.
B.  Very low maintenance.  I almost never have to brush/comb my hair or spend time/money on hair products.
C.  Comfort.  If you live in warm places like CA and FL a full, thick head of hair makes you hot.
D.  Lifestyle.  If you lead an active life (bike, swim, run etc.) you’ll find that less (hair) is more.  See C above.
E.  Confidence.  My hair is not thinning or balding; I have no hang-ups about appearing to be bald.  Of the things I could choose to feel stigmatized over, a shaved head is pretty low on the list.
F.  Style.  Not every hair cut goes with every outfit or article of clothing.  A shaved head goes with everything.  See A above.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2009, 11:49:54 AM »
Cool?  I kind of liked Afro Kobe and even Afro Tim Duncan.  Old school Jordon with the fade was cool as well.  
Jordan had nothing to fade!!!!!!

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2009, 11:52:08 AM »
Renel Janvier  was the initial reason I kept my hair close.  I thought his look in the 90's was cool.

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2009, 07:09:15 PM »
because when they rob or kill theres no dna left behind  ;) at the crime scenes
i

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2009, 07:25:41 PM »

you wont get any thaughtful responses to this, just some faggotory getbiggers, this place is getting sad.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2009, 07:34:37 PM »
I feel well qualified to answer this question.  :)

A.  It looks good… I have had many different kinds of hair including cornrows, braids, a jheri curl, a fade, a Mohawk, etc.; a shaved or nearly shaved head looks the best on me.
B.  Very low maintenance.  I almost never have to brush/comb my hair or spend time/money on hair products.
C.  Comfort.  If you live in warm places like CA and FL a full, thick head of hair makes you hot.
D.  Lifestyle.  If you lead an active life (bike, swim, run etc.) you’ll find that less (hair) is more.  See C above.
E.  Confidence.  My hair is not thinning or balding; I have no hang-ups about appearing to be bald.  Of the things I could choose to feel stigmatized over, a shaved head is pretty low on the list.
F.  Style.  Not every hair cut goes with every outfit or article of clothing.  A shaved head goes with everything.  See A above.

well shit-balls i DID NOT know Bay was an afro-americano :)

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2009, 09:28:25 PM »
well shit-balls i DID NOT know Bay was an afro-americano :)
and he is gay too.  ;D
A