Author Topic: Top 10 nutrient deficiencies .  (Read 4660 times)

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
Re: Top 10 nutrient deficiencies .
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2009, 02:52:26 PM »
why the eyeroll adonis

why do so many have a heard time being healthy and looking healthy

the liberal media wants you confused and by there products

Are you insinuating that McDonald's is NOT healthy good food ? rich in nutrients and protein !?!?

blasphemy!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2009, 03:07:16 PM »
Uh, by International Standards, it is a complete failure.  We are ranked 37th in the world for outcome, 1st in cost yet our outcomes are on the same page as Second rate nations, 71 out of 191 countries by WHO statistics.  DEAD LAST among all other Industrialized nations and you somehow see this as "Mostly" a success?  

And then

Your recipe for success is for LESS Schooling and education for doctors even though that the 3rd leading cause of death in the United States, behind heart disease and cancer, is America's Healthcare System via iatrogenesis which refers to adverse effects or complications caused by or resulting from medical treatment or advice from physicians.  

Yet you want them LESS Educated than they are now.  ???  I don`t think you are clear on the facts.

Causes of iatrogenesis include medical error, negligence, and the adverse effects or interactions of prescription drugs. In the United States 225,000 deaths per year may be attributed in some part to iatrogenesis.

In the United State alone, recorded deaths per year (2000):
12,000—unnecessary surgery
7,000—medication errors in hospitals
20,000—other errors in hospitals
80,000—infections in hospitals
106,000—non-error, negative effects of drugs
Based on these figures, 225,000 deaths per year constitutes the third leading cause of death in the United States, after deaths from heart disease and cancer. Also, there is a wide margin between these numbers of deaths and the next leading cause of death (cerebrovascular disease).
This totals 225,000 deaths per year from iatrogenic causes. In interpreting these numbers, note the following:
most data were derived from studies in hospitalized patients.
the estimates are for deaths only and do not include negative effects that are associated with disability or discomfort.
the estimates of death due to error are lower than those in the IOM report. If higher estimates are used, the deaths due to iatrogenic causes would range from 230,000 to 284,000.

the above has ALL to do with Job performance and carrying out a task, not to do with education.

you see brother adonis i am a very successful builder without and education, im all coming from "Practice makes Perfect " In other words i do my job well and have made mistakes.

Experiencing the unperfect is an undeniable obstacle in any profession

What is undeniable is that the more a job is done (learning right from wrongs) the better that person is at his/her profession

Now i rarely if ever make mistakes, doing a job right is all about EFFORT

you think bodybuilders are the epitome of effort my brothers

u think a doctor who passes tests merely to fail in real life application should be a sign of failure? No it is human to fail. Make/ tell a doctor to keep doing is job this= 1+ for unemployment keeping his job for the sake of the land to be a productive citizen. This doctor's neglegence may have caused one or 2 to die, but he may have saved 1000's of life

BROTHER ADONIS Fail-Can you Hear mean Fal Can you help me not fall too much to make it as presidente?
A

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2009, 03:11:08 PM »
a very successful builder without and education
we can tell you failed at english class, also explains why your a builder.

haha just breaking your balls failcan lol.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2009, 04:14:46 PM »
we can tell you failed at english class, also explains why your a builder.

haha just breaking your balls failcan lol.

+1 for Fail-Can 2012
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 16, 2009, 04:59:33 PM »
i would LOVE to have the domain

www.presidency2012.com

this should be a team effort any takers?
A

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2009, 06:03:33 PM »
I'm gonna say fiber, vitamin d in winter, vitamin c, calcium, magnesium, omega 3

Not bad.  I'll add

Q 10
ALA
Indole 3 carbinol
Iodine (3rd world)
Antioxidants in general
and, believe it or not, protein (in place of sugar and fats)

But plenty of problems in the 1st world come from an overconsumption of crap rather than an underconsumption of good stuff.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2009, 10:50:30 PM »
Vitamin B17...Its being taken away from most of us...